Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Mobile

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] Casual Listening Status

I have two very specific modes of listening to Spotify: Active and Casual. Active would be defined as any time I deliberately choose a genre, style, song, playlist, etc. This is any deliberate, purposeful listening during my work or leisure time when...

• I have two very specific modes of listening to Spotify: Active and Casual.  Active would be defined as any time I deliberately choose a genre, style, song, playlist, etc. This is any delibe...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Make downloaded items immediately available when offline

I've found that when I'm in offline mode (say, in the car with mobile data turned off) that the Spotify app is less responsive than when I'm on wifi or data. I think it's a bit ridiculous that I have to wait 10+ seconds in order for my downloaded tra...

• Casual Listener
  • I've found that when I'm in offline mode (say, in the car with mobile data turned off) that the Spotify app is less responsive than when I'm on wifi or data. I think it's a bit ridiculous that I h...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Your Library
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] Notifications

Hello l have just noticed the Notifications “Bell”This great new feature, however, when l select play, l get a play list. And various other tracks getting played.Can we just get the new item?First?

• Music Fan
  • Hello  l have just noticed the Notifications “Bell” This great new feature, however, when l select play, l get a play list. And various other tracks getting played. Can we just get the new it...
  • Stevie_Wonder
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Connect] Troubleshooting

I can’t seem to select a song or shuffle play while on my phone. Since the phone version lets you select genres I chose r&b and when I wanna shuffle play it to the web player off my phone it won’t don’t nothing

• Visitor
  • I can’t seem to select a song or shuffle play while on my phone. Since the phone version lets you select genres I chose r&b and when I wanna shuffle play it to the web player off my phone it won’...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Only Downloaded Songs Play when Off Wifi

Whenever I am not on Wifi, I can only play the songs I have downloaded. This is even with a secure internet connection. I've tried restarting the app, signing in and out, turning on and off the offline mode and nothing solves the problem. If I want t...

• Whenever I am not on Wifi, I can only play the songs I have downloaded. This is even with a secure internet connection. I've tried restarting the app, signing in and out, turning on and off the offli...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Translation issue in Vietnamese

This is exclusively about the Spotify mobile app in Vietnamese.It's an absolute nightmare. Whoever was in charge of translating the newest update of the app should not be handling translation.For example:_The translator uses "cậu" instead of "bạn". W...

• This is exclusively about the Spotify mobile app in Vietnamese. It's an absolute nightmare. Whoever was in charge of translating the newest update of the app should not be handling translation. F...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Let us turn off Recommendations because they are just ad’s.

The title say’s it. Honestly I’m tired of opening Spotify as a long paying customer and having to hit “ not interested “ on those “Recommendations” which we all know are just pop up ad’s. I shouldn’t get a pop up ad when I pay money to specifically a...

• The title say’s it. Honestly I’m tired of opening Spotify as a long paying customer and having to hit “ not interested “ on those “Recommendations” which we all know are just pop up ad’s. I shouldn’t...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Option to disable Canvas while on cellular data.

At the end of the month, Spotify is usually my top data spender, mostly because of canvas, as I am not streaming over data. I would like to see canvas while on wifi, and I add songs to my playlists often daily, so offline mode is not a convenient opt...

• Casual Listener
  • At the end of the month, Spotify is usually my top data spender, mostly because of canvas, as I am not streaming over data. I would like to see canvas while on wifi, and I add songs to my playlists o...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Spotify's Podcast censorship policies

I would like to know what specific and not just vague or meaningless generalizations can be offered to explain why Spotify deems one podcast as acceptable and another as unacceptable. Any podcast content that beaks existing state or federal laws, suc...

• Visitor
  • I would like to know what specific and not just vague or meaningless generalizations can be offered to explain why Spotify deems one podcast as acceptable and another as unacceptable. Any podcast con...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Search] Search engine problems

The Spotify search engine really falls short of the rest of the app. Sometimes a song that is on Spotify doesn’t show up at all. For instance, “Believe” by Bruno Mali kid wouldn’t show up at all when I typed Believe. Not one of the results showed was...

• Visitor
  • The Spotify search engine really falls short of the rest of the app. Sometimes a song that is on Spotify doesn’t show up at all. For instance, “Believe” by Bruno Mali kid wouldn’t show up at all when...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Play Song Next Feature

Does Spotify have a feature to play a song next in queue instead of “Add to Queue” which would place the song at the very bottom of one’s queue? For example, i have a playlist going but want to add a song to the queue and have it play right after the...

• Visitor
  • Does Spotify have a feature to play a song next in queue instead of “Add to Queue” which would place the song at the very bottom of one’s queue? For example, i have a playlist going but want to add a...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Other] Premium Mini Plan:- Premium Mini Plan can be used on Mobile as well as on any device

HelloRecently in Many Countries a new Plan is launched which is Premium Mini. I need to report a issue in that plan. According to its features you can only use in mobile and tablet. I tested it personally and it worked on any deviceI was able to see ...

• Visitor
  • Hello Recently in Many Countries a new Plan is launched which is Premium Mini.   I need to report a issue in that plan. According to its features you can only use in mobile and tablet. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Connect] Manual Car View

Since I can't use bluetooth controls with an aux cord in my older car, a more accessible interface—which already exists!—that I could manually turn on would be fantastic, and safer!! It would be really helpful for biking too, and general accessibilit...

• Casual Listener
  • Since I can't use bluetooth controls with an aux cord in my older car, a more accessible interface—which already exists!—that I could manually turn on would be fantastic, and safer!! It would be real...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Ability to enter/re-enter Car Mode in Spotify Mobile

Precondition:Spotify mobile running and visible Reproduction StepsCase 1: Not connected to bluetoothCase 2: If connected via bluetooth, exit car mode by clicking icon in the top right and confirming Desired Behavior:Possible to enter car mode Actual:...

• Casual Listener
  • Precondition: Spotify mobile running and visible   Reproduction Steps Case 1: Not connected to bluetooth Case 2: If connected via bluetooth, exit car mode by clicking icon in the top r...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Podcasts] Targeted Ads for premium subscribers

Why are there ads on podcasts for premium subscribers? This seems abusive as I already pay for a service. I would expect not to have to pay for a product AND be the product (Spotify clearly is paid for every ad). This is absolutely ridiculous and cou...

• Visitor
  • Why are there ads on podcasts for premium subscribers? This seems abusive as I already pay for a service. I would expect not to have to pay for a product AND be the product (Spotify clearly is paid f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile] A toggle for Car View/Car Play for non-Bluetooth (AUX cable) users

The default Spotify interface is the only interface available to people who listen to music in their car without Bluetooth, using an AUX cable. The interface is very hard to use when driving, and results in having to look directly at your phone multi...

• Casual Listener
  • The default Spotify interface is the only interface available to people who listen to music in their car without Bluetooth, using an AUX cable. The interface is very hard to use when driving, and res...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile] Free account, but received a Premium account through AT&T -fix?

have a Free account, but received a Premium account through AT&T, but can't get the Premium account on my Free account because it's under a different User name. How do I fix this?

• Visitor
  • have a Free account, but received a Premium account through AT&T, but can't get the Premium account on my Free account because it's under a different User name. How do I fix this?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Playlists] How do I turn off shuffle permanently?

The damn thing drives me insane. I’m a premium subscriber for over 5 years, and it’s driving me crazy how it turns itself back on all the time.

• Visitor
  • The damn thing drives me insane.     I’m a premium subscriber for over 5 years, and it’s driving me crazy how it turns itself back on all the time.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mobile][Connect] .apk for Astell & Kern Digital Audio Player

Does anyone know of a RELIABLE source for a legitimate Spotify .apk that I can use on my new Astell & Kern Digital Audio Player for my Premium Account? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know of a RELIABLE source for a legitimate Spotify .apk that I can use on my new Astell & Kern Digital Audio Player for my Premium Account?   Thanks      
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] a couple of songs play and then it goes through a full playlist of recommended

so you see I'm trying to listen to the undertale soundtrack I listen to like five songs and then as soon as I listen to like two to five songs it's changes to a full on playlist of recommended songs and I still haven't been able to listen to the unde...

• Visitor
  • so you see I'm trying to listen to the undertale soundtrack I listen to like five songs and then as soon as I listen to like two to five songs it's changes to a full on playlist of recommended songs ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes