Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: music

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• shrawani
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Petition for Supremium/HiFi audio tier!

Hey Spotify! I've been very closely following the rumors around Spotify HiFi/Supremium for a few months now, and it seems like the plans to launch Supremium have been cancelled due to "low demand" from a survey that was supposedly done recently. But ...

• Visitor
  • ...oesn't cost more on apple music or Amazon music, it was scrapped. To that I would like to say, charge me more! I don't care if its $19.99, $24.99, whatever, just give us HiFi audio! I will GLADLY pay more t...
  • utahmanmiddle1971
  • Casual Listener
  • 34 replies
  • 96 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 34 replies
  • 96 likes

Superuser Contribution Option to disable video podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceAndroid SmartphonesOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or Issue We are using Spotify Family for our kids. They are in an age where they are too old for spotify kids (which is too much restricted) and too young for a ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Android Smartphones Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue   We are using Spotify Family for our kids. They are in an age where th...
  • Sarah1537
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • music
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • ...Just blue. It’s the only music service that doesn’t work and Bose customer service says it’s 100% a Spotify issue. I’ve done most of the obvious troubleshooting so far (reset, sign out/in, r...
  • TL_TI
  • Visitor
  • 86 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 86 replies
  • 18 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] What's New page is limiting the amount of releases to list

PlanPremiumDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI noticed recently the amount of releases that will load in the What's New section will stop when scrolling down a certain amount on the desktop app. The mobile app loads a lot mor...

• Plan Premium Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I noticed recently the amount of releases that will load in the What's New section will stop when scrolling down a ...
  • excidius
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working on Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet

I have a premium account. Recently, I installed Spotify on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet. When I start it up it only appears a black screen and nothing else. Spotify isn't working at all. How can I make Spotify work on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet? Do I...

• Regular
  • I have a premium account. Recently, I installed Spotify on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet. When I start it up it only appears a black screen and nothing else. Spotify isn't working at all.   How ...
  • flynnt1953
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 Spotify Audio Stutter/Lag

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePlaystation 5Operating System21.01-03.10.00.03-00.00.00.0.1 Spotify version: 3.72 Issue: Ever since Spotify’s new update on PS5, the audio for any song I play through the PS5 Spotify app or even through the PS5 qu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Playstation 5 Operating System 21.01-03.10.00.03-00.00.00.0.1   Spotify version: 3.72   Issue: Ever since Spotify’s new update on PS5,...
  • Ninogut
  • Visitor
  • 36 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 36 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution How to play individual artist via alexa

PlanfreeCountryUK Device(alexaAndroid My Question or IssueHi, I have just got an alexa, but when I ask it to play an individual artists, it only plays a radio station ? I have tried asking in all the ways I can find via google but no luck.One suggest...

• Regular
  • Plan free Country UK   Device (alexa Android    My Question or Issue Hi, I have just got an alexa, but when I ask it to play an individual artists, it only plays a radio stat...
  • smac48
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't play a full album

Just went into premium, but still cant play a full album. after playing the first song of the album by clicking on it, Spotify will than shuffle the songs and worse, play the songs in live versions! can i just listen to a full album by its original o...

• Visitor
  • Just went into premium, but still cant play a full album. after playing the first song of the album by clicking on it, Spotify will than shuffle the songs and worse, play the songs in live versions! ...
  • Karin711
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

Guilty or Not Guilty??? Music Taken down with no proven reasons!

Im from Portugal. Here I'm one of Spotify's biggest advocates, as a journalist, music producer, songwriter and radio host. I lived in Sweden in the 80s and I like the idea of ​​Spotify. Until now.Now I started to get the information, and it happened ...

• Music Fan
  • Im from Portugal. Here I'm one of Spotify's biggest advocates, as a journalist, music producer, songwriter and radio host. I lived in Sweden in the 80s and I like the idea of ​​Spotify. Until n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Download the entire library at once

Hi I am regularly on the road without internet and I would like to download all the playlists I have on Spotify to my phone. But this step is very long and tedious, because I have a lot of different playlists and my phone is getting more and more blo...

• ...have a lot of different playlists and my phone is getting more and more bloated as the number of music downloads increases.   Is there a way to download all the playlists at once, instead o...
  • ZaviM
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution After the earbuds disconnect due to Bluetooth range, the playback does not pause

PlanFreeCountry DeviceHuawei P30Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueAfter the earbuds disconnect due to Bluetooth range, the playback does not pause and continues to play loudly on the phone's speaker. I would like it to automatically paus...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country   Device Huawei P30 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue After the earbuds disconnect due to Bluetooth range, the playback does not pause and con...
  • cschmidt
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multi-Room Music w/ Amazon Echo Link Devices Stopped Working

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceAmazon Echo Link Amp (3 of them) Operating SystemN/A My Question or IssueRecently (just noticed today) that any of my Alex Multi-Room music groups that contain an Echo Link Amp device no longer show up and can't be played...

• Music Fan
  • ...ulti-Room music groups that contain an Echo Link Amp device no longer show up and can't be played to from Spotify.  Groups that do NOT contain an Echo Link work, and individual Echo Links work j...
  • JeffSRedmond
  • Music Fan
  • 66 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 66 replies
  • 6 likes

Why I Can’t I Download Podcasts Any Longer?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited States iPod Touch (7th Generation)Operating System iOS 15.8.2 My Question or IssueI’ve been using Spotify to listen to podcasts on various Apple devices for a number of years. Recently, the Spotify app has been acting al...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United States  iPod Touch (7th Generation) Operating System iOS 15.8.2   My Question or Issue I’ve been using Spotify to listen to podcasts on various Appl...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fake Streams - 22/05

Hello, I would like to make a complaint about Brazil.Some songs take positions without explanation, and instead of facing penalties, they only increase their editorial coverage.Example 1:This song remained unexplained for 2 weeks at the top spot with...

reportbrsptf_0-1716430682771.png reportbrsptf_1-1716430784560.png reportbrsptf_2-1716430811582.png reportbrsptf_3-1716430850907.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would like to make a complaint about Brazil. Some songs take positions without explanation, and instead of facing penalties, they only increase their editorial coverage. Example 1: This s...
  • reportbrsptf
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG TV - Distorted sound

PlanFreeCountryPortugal DeviceLG TV 43UK6200PLAOperating SystemWebOS 04.10.45 My Question or IssueI experience bad sound quality with distortion on the S/PDIF (optical) outuput through a receiver, no matter the volume.This is only noticeable on the S...

• Plan Free Country Portugal   Device LG TV 43UK6200PLA Operating System WebOS 04.10.45   My Question or Issue I experience bad sound quality with distortion on the S/PDIF (op...
  • Perry9
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked User’s Private Playlist on my recently played

So my ex and I broke up, I used to be on her Spotify family account but was removed. I blocked her on Spotify as well but today in my recently played tab was one of her private playlists. I was able to click on it and see all of the songs on the play...

• Visitor
  • So my ex and I broke up, I used to be on her Spotify family account but was removed. I blocked her on Spotify as well but today in my recently played tab was one of her private playlists. I was able ...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One App - Toggle Off Surround Sound

Hi there. It appears in the latest Spotify Platform update (2.7) that surround sound support has been included. I am certain that many users are happy with this feature but as an audiophile it has destroyed my use of the app. The DSP that is being us...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. It appears in the latest Spotify Platform update (2.7) that surround sound support has been included. I am certain that many users are happy with this feature but as an audiophile it has de...
  • tbar310
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong lyrics in a song

PremiumQuébecWindows 10 Wrong lyrics to the song 'Day I Die' by Alexander Stewart.Wrong lyrics : And the linings never silver, oh, I'mGood lyrics : And the line is never silver or white

• Visitor
  • Premium Québec Windows 10   Wrong lyrics to the song 'Day I Die' by Alexander Stewart. Wrong lyrics : And the linings never silver, oh, I'm Good lyrics : And the line is never silver or ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution MP3 files deleted from phone storage

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceFairphone 4Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueI have a couple of mp3 files saved in the Music folder on the local storage of my phone. But every now and then those are gone and the folder is empty. To be...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Fairphone 4 Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue I have a couple of mp3 files saved in the Music folder on the local storage of m...
  • Helmi_rat
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback settings for Spotify Connect

PlanPremiumCountryGermany Device(iPad 7th Generation, Huawei P30 Pro - VOG-L29, Devialet Mania)Operating System(iOS 17, EMUI 12.0.0) My Question or IssueRequesting features may get a voting started, but nothing ever gets implemented. Since 2019 there...

• Plan Premium Country Germany   Device (iPad 7th Generation, Huawei P30 Pro - VOG-L29, Devialet Mania) Operating System (iOS 17, EMUI 12.0.0)   My Question or Issue Requesting fea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes