Announcements

Topics with Label: Music

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts not playing in playlist on web browser

I'm on a web-browser, with a playlist consisting of about 4 podcasts and >~250 songs. When I get to the podcasts in my playlist, they refuse to play. It skips to a different song, it registers as playing but no audio goes through, a bunch of differen...

• Visitor
  • I'm on a web-browser, with a playlist consisting of about 4 podcasts and >~250 songs. When I get to the podcasts in my playlist, they refuse to play. It skips to a different song, it registers as ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Probe Abo

Hello I have question because of the individual premium Abo.So my question is: I want to subscribe to the individual premium Abo but many years ago I already had a Probe Abo on my account on Spotify ( I currently have the free Spotify). So now when I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have question because of the individual  premium Abo. So my question is: I want to subscribe to the individual premium Abo but many years ago I already had a Probe Abo on my account on ...
  • pfoerniehello
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canvas

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 13 pro maxOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI've been trying to access Canvas for the longest from my account. At first it seemed like something only accessible to certain users due to beta testing but it's bee...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 13 pro max Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I've been trying to access Canvas for the longest from my account. At first it seemed like...
  • Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Does spotify notify artists of playlist placement before or after the release goes live?

Can someone who's been playlisted please answer? I have song I pitched less than a week ago that I'd like to delete and reupload with changes. I just don't want to lose my placement on the off-chance I've been put on a playlist but wasn't notified ye...

• Visitor
  • Can someone who's been playlisted please answer? I have song I pitched less than a week ago that I'd like to delete and reupload with changes. I just don't want to lose my placement on the off-chance...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Gap between Songs

PlanFree/PremiumCountry US DeviceIphone 7 plusOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Im a Zumba instructor and would like to be able to adjust the time between each song. I see the option for crossfade but i need...

• Plan Free/Premium Country US   Device Iphone 7 plus Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   Im a Zumba instructor and would li...
  • ziedavid
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback speed does not change past 2x speed

PlanPremiumCountryUsaDeviceiphone SEOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueWhen I try to change the playback speed to anything past 2x speed the playback speed does not change. I have tested every speed past 2x to see if any worked but none have. Is...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Usa Device iphone SE Operating System iOS    My Question or Issue When I try to change the playback speed to anything past 2x speed the playback speed does no...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I am looking to upload Christian music to our church online radio site. Is this possible?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • JHMGLORY
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Every other song is silent on my VIZIO speaker when played via Google Nest Hub

Plan: PremiumCountry: US Device: Google Nest Hub-> VIZIO Soundbar (V51-H6) My Question or IssueSpotify is the default music app on my Google Nest Hub. My Google Nest Hub also has VIZIO soundbar as the default speaker (all of these are configured in m...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: US   Device: Google Nest Hub-> VIZIO Soundbar (V51-H6)   My Question or Issue Spotify is the default music app on my Google Nest Hub. My Google Nest Hub a...
  • thefraleone
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify has removed the ability for one of my playlists to be available publicly

I received an email that states this:Hi,By creating and using your Spotify account, you have entered into a binding agreement with Spotify and acknowledged that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by the Spotify Terms and Condi...

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email that states this: Hi, By creating and using your Spotify account, you have entered into a binding agreement with Spotify and acknowledged that you have read, understood, accep...
  • DoomNation
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Music
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes

Normalize Volume is not working

PlanFreeCountryBrazilDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI'd like so much that the "Normalize volume" setting worked (Settings / Audio Quality / Normalize volume). It is very annoying to have to put volume up/down from music to mus...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ormalize volume). It is very annoying to have to put volume up/down from music to music… Some time ago, I saw a note somewhere that indicated it is a premium feature, but then I found this topic and now I d...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adult verification

PlanPremiumCountryThailand/KoreaDeviceI phoneOperating SystemIOS My Question or IssueHi, I'm paying by credit card in Korea, and I'm living in Thailand.Suddenly I need to get an adult verification, but it needs to verify by Korean phone number, but I...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Thailand/Korea Device I phone Operating System IOS   My Question or Issue Hi, I'm paying by credit card in Korea, and I'm living in Thailand. Suddenly I need to g...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 - Spotify Error :(

PlanPremiumCountryUS DevicePS4Operating SystemPS OS My Question or IssueI have installed and reinstalled Spotfy more than 4 times in my PS4 but every time I try opening it, or linking it, it will load and load and load, and after a couple of minutes ...

• Visitor
  • ...ther links, but nothing has helped. I logged out of the PSN and reinstalled the app. I unlinked and relinked my account, and even tried going from the music menu directly to link my account, and its s...
  • Alex
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
    PlayStation
    PS4
    Sony
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

I can’t listen one Album even if exist in Spotify

We have listened to the past in Romanian language Grădinița din Palat album "Rața creața cântăreața" but now even if it exists I can’t listen to it. I mentioned that I have Premium. I attach the link to the album Music : X6jHmNRGBk

• ...bsp; I attach the link to the album Music :    X6jHmNRGBk    
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files not working

Plan: PremiumCountry: Canada Device(iPhone X, Macbook Air)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueA few months ago, I put in some local files and it worked. Yesterday, I tried to put in another song and it is not working. I refreshed the local f...

• Visitor
  •   Plan: Premium Country: Canada   Device (iPhone X, Macbook Air) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue A few months ago, I put in some local files and it worked. Y...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Story Share has no music

In August of 2019 Spotify rolled out a feature that would allow for a short clip of a song to be played when you would share to a Facebook Story. Here's a link from that announcement: https://artists.spotify.com/blog/share-your-songs-on-facebook-stor...

• ...ttps://artists.spotify.com/blog/share-your-songs-on-facebook-stories-now-with-music   This feature is no longer working. When I share a song to my Facebook story, it will play the album art/video a...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics are not appearing in Spotify but found in Musixmatch

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceRedmi Note 5/DesktopOperating SystemAndroid 9/Windows 10 My Question or IssueAs subject, I found a song that showing no lyrics in Spotify but I found the lyrics in Musixmatch (which is the region provider). I hope it ...

• Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Redmi Note 5/Desktop Operating System Android 9/Windows 10   My Question or Issue As subject, I found a song that showing no lyrics in Spotify but...
  • riveralsup
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't give me the option to make my playlists private

Spotify no longer gives me the option to make my playlists private, instead it asks me if I want to add it to my profile no matter what (even if it's already public) and now new playlists I make automatically become public. The only way to take any p...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify no longer gives me the option to make my playlists private, instead it asks me if I want to add it to my profile no matter what (even if it's already public) and now new playlists I make auto...
  • CSmith9876
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • ...rtist. Just blue. It’s the only music service that doesn’t work and Bose customer service says it’s 100% a Spotify issue. I’ve done most of the obvious troubleshooting so far (reset, sign out/in, r...
  • JZip
  • Casual Listener
  • 83 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 83 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Whatever song I search keeps repeating

When I look up a song on Spotify I press play and the song plays and that's nice but then when the song ends this song gets repeated and that's not nice I don't want to listen to the song I just listened to so does anyone know how to stop this it sta...

• Visitor
  • When I look up a song on Spotify I press play and the song plays and that's nice but then when the song ends this song gets repeated and that's not nice I don't want to listen to the song I just list...
  • Aarolo
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [PC] Will not play songs

Pc says that it cannot run songs and asked if files can be imported onto the computer to run them.PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueMy Pc will not run any songs and displays an error asking ...

• Visitor
  • Pc says that it cannot run songs and asked if files can be imported onto the computer to run them. Plan Premium Country United States Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 11   My...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes