Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Music Discussion

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist Page Access

My music has been released on Spotify via distrokid for the first time but I cannot access my artist page. I can only access it by searching the album name. Has this happened to you? This is so frustrating! Please help.

• My music has been released on Spotify via distrokid for the first time but I cannot access my artist page. I can only access it by searching the album name. Has this happened to you?  This is so...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streams numbers not showing correctly since 12 Feb 2022

Dear member of the community,since last week, 12 feb, I see on Spotify for Artist a reduction of streams. Usually this happens when Spotify publishes an update and lasts 1-2 days but a week never happened. Is anyone else experiencing the same or it's...

• Regular
  • Dear member of the community, since last week, 12 feb, I see on Spotify for Artist a reduction of streams. Usually this happens when Spotify publishes an update and lasts 1-2 days but a week never h...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Audio Quality

I’m a Spotify Newbie but looking to upgrade to Premium soon. I’m using Spotify mostly on my TV through to a Naim Mu-so speaker via an optical audio connection. Whilst the sound is good now will I notice an improvement in sound quality with this conne...

• I’m a Spotify Newbie but looking to upgrade to Premium soon. I’m using Spotify mostly on my TV through to a Naim Mu-so speaker via an optical audio connection. Whilst the sound is good now will I not...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm having troubles regarding to streams/artist profile

Questions below:1- "6 kişi şu anda dinliyor." means "6 people are listening at the moment." But I do not believe the accuracy of it. Is it true? Since I've just posted the song yesterday and have never shown it to anybody, feels strange that 10 peopl...

montana52_0-1641386885469.png
  • Questions below: 1- "6 kişi şu anda dinliyor." means "6 people are listening at the moment." But I do not believe the accuracy of it. Is it true? Since I've just posted the song yesterday and have n...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"The Get Up" Morning Show Not Playing Amazon Echo

I have a morning routine set up where Spotify's "The Get Up" morning show is supposed to play, but where the Alexa/Amazon Echo initially played the playlist/podcast, now it confuses it with the "This is the Get Up Kids" playlist or other morning radi...

• I have a morning routine set up where Spotify's "The Get Up" morning show is supposed to play, but where the Alexa/Amazon Echo initially played the playlist/podcast, now it confuses it with the "This...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

When did spotify come into existance

Hey all , I just wanted to know when spotify came into existance and did it come before 2015 or after that .Because I got to know recently some months back only about spotify till then I used to use other apps and websites.

• Regular
  • Hey all , I just wanted to know when spotify came into existance and did it come before 2015 or after that .Because I got to know recently some months back only about spotify till then I used to use ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How fast do the songs come

Hey all , I am musician and I had a doubt . I just wanted to know how fast the songs come to spotify because I have seen a delay in the songs that come to spotify . I have also observed that some of the songs are not present on spotify If you guys fi...

• Regular
  • Hey all , I am musician and I had a doubt . I just wanted to know how fast the songs come to spotify because I have seen a delay in the songs that come to spotify . I have also observed that some of ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Upcoming Tab" on Spotify for Artists Site

This tab was hung out there on the Spotify for Artists site with the promise that before a song is released it will show up there to be submitted for potential curation and consideration for editorial playlist placement. So far for us and many others...

• Music Fan
  • This tab was hung out there on the Spotify for Artists site with the promise that before a song is released it will show up there to be submitted for potential curation and consideration for editoria...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Bug that wont go away

Since today i have been trying to fix this for about 3 hours, nonstop hassle and cannot find any way to fix the bug where i cannot use the mini player or use search i have uninstalled and reinstalled and everything please help me this is my 2nd post ...

• Regular
  • Since today i have been trying to fix this for about 3 hours, nonstop hassle and cannot find any way to fix the bug where i cannot use the mini player or use search i have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Speaker issues

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I run my setup through my stereo. Basically my xbox one is hdmi to my tv and my tv sends all noise through to my stereo via a cable from headphone Jack. Doesnt matter what I use I've never had any pr...

• I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I run my setup through my stereo. Basically my xbox one is hdmi to my tv and my tv sends all noise through to my stereo via a cable from headphone J...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you pitch to Independent Playlist Curators before or after release on Spotify?

After reading this article: https://www.burstimo.com/spotify-playlists-guide This is my understanding:In order to pitch to Spotify official playlists (i.e Spotify staff curators) via SPOTIFY FOR ARTISTS, it has to be with an UNRELEASED song , ideally...

• Visitor
  • After reading this article: https://www.burstimo.com/spotify-playlists-guide  This is my understanding: In order to pitch to Spotify official playlists (i.e Spotify staff curators) via SP...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes