Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: music exchange

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution published playlists sorted by music-style

Hi everybody, where can I find published playlists that contain music sorted by music-style? best regards Stefan

• Regular
  • Hi everybody,   where can I find published playlists that contain music sorted by music-style?   best regards Stefan
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"The Get Up" Morning Show Not Playing Amazon Echo

I have a morning routine set up where Spotify's "The Get Up" morning show is supposed to play, but where the Alexa/Amazon Echo initially played the playlist/podcast, now it confuses it with the "This is the Get Up Kids" playlist or other morning radi...

• I have a morning routine set up where Spotify's "The Get Up" morning show is supposed to play, but where the Alexa/Amazon Echo initially played the playlist/podcast, now it confuses it with the "This...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify sounds harsher

Hi I listen to music on my Car Play as well as on BlueSound PowerNode. I moved recently from Amazon to Spotify Premium. I found the songs from Spotify sounds harsher compared to Amazon. Even compared with Apple Music as well local mp3 songs on my dis...

• Visitor
  • Hi   I listen to music on my Car Play as well as on BlueSound PowerNode.    I moved recently from Amazon to Spotify Premium.     I found the songs from Spotify...
  • Saqibfraz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto Start

Hello, I am new to the community and I am attempting to add a play list to my website. I have the iframe created, however I have been unsuccessful when it comes to finding a way for the player to auto start once the page opens. Is there a way whether...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I am new to the community and I am attempting to add a play list to my website. I have the iframe created, however I have been unsuccessful when it comes to finding a way for the play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes