Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: music

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

how to apply for official spotify playlists

Can a normal user apply somewhere to be an official Spotify playlist creator? Or is there a way to promote/boost my playlists to a larger audience? Thanks!

• Can a normal user apply somewhere to be an official Spotify playlist creator? Or is there a way to promote/boost my playlists to a larger audience?   Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Updates about new albums from people I don't follow

Can anyone please tell me why?I am new to Spotify. I just moved over from Google because half of my songs that I uploaded and that I have added to playlist disappeared, has anyone had that problem with Spotify?

• Visitor
  • Can anyone please tell me why? I am new to Spotify. I just moved over from Google because half of my songs that I uploaded and that I have added to playlist disappeared, has anyone had that proble...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Apple TV] While using optical cable sound is single channel only.

While listening to sound on my Home Theater system, that comes from Optical cable connected to my apple tv, which streems using airplay my spotify app on my iphone/macbook, sound arrives as single channel. The right speaker to be more occurated. Did ...

• While listening to sound on my Home Theater system, that comes from Optical cable connected to my apple tv, which streems using airplay my spotify app on my iphone/macbook, sound arrives as single ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Displaying listeners on Artist Page

Hello, In case you're not familiar with the feature, whenever you go to an artist's page, it lists in the top right corner who of your friends listen to that artist. Attached is an image of what it looks like (Snakadaktal is a band you should check o...

spotify 1.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello,   In case you're not familiar with the feature, whenever you go to an artist's page, it lists in the top right corner who of your friends listen to that artist. Attached is an image of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Album not linked to artist

I was looking for all albums of Skunk Anansie but I realized something was missing. In fact the collection "smashes and trashes" is not displayed in the album lost of the artist. Even searching it in the search bar show no results.But Google can find...

• Regular
  • I was looking for all albums of Skunk Anansie but I realized something was missing. In fact the collection "smashes and trashes" is not displayed in the album lost of the artist. Even searching it in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SYMBIAN OS - Storage changing

Hey fellas, I'm from Brazil and I signed the Spotify Premium for my galaxy s6. I just sold the s6 and came back to my old nokia E5.After installed the spotify at the Nokia E5 (Symbian OS), it was working fine till the STORAGE get full (internal stora...

• Hey fellas,   I'm from Brazil and I signed the Spotify Premium for my galaxy s6. I just sold the s6 and came back to my old nokia E5. After installed the spotify at the Nokia E5 (Symbian OS),...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Symbian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't search spotify with windows tablet

I have a HP Stream 7 and Spotify works fine, except for the fact that I can not search for music. I had to uninstall it on my laptop because it was taking way too long to load, so i was excited to use it here, but I can't even listen to any of the mu...

• I have a HP Stream 7 and Spotify works fine, except for the fact that I can not search for music. I had to uninstall it on my laptop because it was taking way too long to load, so i was excited to u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanting to listen to spotify in retail work environment

I work for a retail company, and it has been passed down that we can not stream or play music on our demos from spotify, as they are afraid of lawsuit.. They only want us playing from local radio stations and it is the same with friends I have in oth...

• ...ays a week.. Not to mention I would assume that companies playing music from your site and telling customers where the music is from would be free advertising and publicity.. Please help me, and in r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Laptop - Songs skipping rapidly.

At first I wanted to play a playlist, assumed it was just the playlist then tried to just listen to something on discover- discovering it also happened here.When i press shuffle play, (as I don't have premium.) songs in any playlist or group or radio...

• At first I wanted to play a playlist, assumed it was just the playlist then tried to just listen to something on discover- discovering it also happened here. When i press shuffle play, (as I don't h...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on MP3 Player

Is there any option to listen to music from spotify on Sansa Clip? Any moddedsoftware for this player?

• Is there any option to listen to music from spotify on Sansa Clip? Any moddedsoftware for this player?  
  • jagjagajkhag
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled email

I signed up to the spotify premium trial and have forgotten my password however the email I used to sign up on I deleted... I'm stuck and don't know what to do? I am worried o will start paying to premium and I can't even use it

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up to the spotify premium trial and have forgotten my password however the email I used to sign up on I deleted... I'm stuck and don't know what to do? I am worried o will start paying to pr...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How does one report song/artist name errors?

In terms of names misspelt or just incorrectly labelled.For example, 'Bryanbaum WIltzie, Adam; O'Halloran, Dustin' are shown as the artist for each track when in fact they are the composers within the group 'A Winged Victory for the Sullen'. Also, fo...

• Regular
  • In terms of names misspelt or just incorrectly labelled. For example, 'Bryanbaum WIltzie, Adam; O'Halloran, Dustin' are shown as the artist for each track when in fact they are the composers withi...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Discover Weekly

I am a premium subscriber for several months but I still have not received a discover weekly playlist. If it's still just "rolling out" and hasn't gotten to me yet, that's fine, but as I get to a month out from the release of the feature, I am beginn...

• I am a premium subscriber for several months but I still have not received a discover weekly playlist. If it's still just "rolling out" and hasn't gotten to me yet, that's fine, but as I get to a mon...
  • andres3000
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

I cant connect to spotify through ps4

hi im having problems with my spotify account through PS4 and everytime i log it says "log in failed due to Spotify is only aloud abroad for 14 days but i haven't been abroad recently its i think its something to do with the ps4 because i have tried ...

• hi im having problems with my spotify account through PS4 and everytime i log it says "log in failed due to Spotify is only aloud abroad for 14 days but i haven't been abroad recently its i think its...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Variety

I know it's no secret that Spotify's radio function is incredibly poor. Very little variety in artists, and little variety in those artist's songs. Essentially I'm just sick of seeing the same song twice within an interval of 8-12 or less songs. I kn...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ave worked better than others for any of you?<br><br>Seriously though Spotify get it together, I use the radio to find new music, not to skip songs all day.<br>
  • laserlites
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Songs Not Adding to Playlist

I have a recent (last 3-4 months) issue on a playlist I maintain weekly. Typically I can only add 1 new song to it. When I try to add a second, the song does not add. If I shut down Spotify and re-start, then I can add another song. Sometimes, I can ...

• Regular
  • I have a recent (last 3-4 months) issue on a playlist I maintain weekly. Typically I can only add 1 new song to it. When I try to add a second, the song does not add. If I shut down Spotify and re-st...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download a certain .mp3 file.

Currently have multiple songs that I have put from local files on my desktop. I can access all of the local songs but one. What the heck is happening here? I am using a Nexus 6.

• Currently have multiple songs that I have put from local files on my desktop. I can access all of the local songs but one. What the heck is happening here? I am using a Nexus 6.
  • Liutorlas
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play songs on Nokia Lumia 635 Windows Phone

Every time I start up a playlist the song starts for a max of a second before being cut off by a loading screen. Then the loading screen disappears taking me back to the playlist but the song isn't playing anymore. I'm using a Nokia Lumia 635 and it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I start up a playlist the song starts for a max of a second before being cut off by a loading screen. Then the loading screen disappears taking me back to the playlist but the song isn't p...
  • ixigrek
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Local files vanished

As the subject says my local files vanished, searched everywhere and it seems like i'm the only who has that problem

Sans titre 1.jpg
  • As the subject says my local files vanished, searched everywhere and it seems like i'm the only who has that problem  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes