Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: music

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Track mixing is gone on "Deep House Relax" playlist

Hello. A few months ago I discovered the "Deep House Relax" playlist, which is curated by Spotify. What impressed me most about it is that it seems to be expertly mixed. The next track seamlessly flows from the current one, with Spotify starting play...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. A few months ago I discovered the "Deep House Relax" playlist, which is curated by Spotify. What impressed me most about it is that it seems to be expertly mixed. The next track seamlessly flo...
  • philip4g
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution another artists music added to Ravi of Vixx

My Question or IssueIn the list of solo singles by K-pop idol Ravi (VIXX) there are 2 singles by another artist with the same name. Some time ago I could leave a suggestion to fix this, but now can't find the way.In the screenshot you can see singles...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue In the list of solo singles by K-pop idol Ravi (VIXX) there are 2 singles by another artist with the same name. Some time ago I could leave a suggestion to fix this, but now can...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connection issues with Kenwood DDX395

We just installed the Kenwood ddx395 receiver and have paired it up with our phones via Bluetooth. It will very rarely connect to the Spotify input option on the receiver, it usually will just read "connecting" on the screen. It occasionally will con...

• We just installed the Kenwood ddx395 receiver and have paired it up with our phones via Bluetooth. It will very rarely connect to the Spotify input option on the receiver, it usually will just read "...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on underwater mp3

Hi there! i've a question i do swimming in the pool and i've a underwater mp3 from sony i would like to know if and how can i transfer the music on it it'll be very annoing if i cant

• Hi there! i've a question i do swimming in the pool and i've a underwater mp3 from sony i would like to know if and how can i transfer the music on it it'll be very annoing if i cant 😞  
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on my firestick isn’t working right

PlanPremiumDeviceAmazon firestickMy Question or Issue So i went to use Spotify on my fire stick and it would act like it was loading and then just say error. Long story short I ended up fixing that by uninstalling and reinstalling. But now it’s not e...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device Amazon firestick My Question or Issue  So i went to use Spotify on my fire stick and it would act like it was loading and then just say error. Long story short I ended u...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Unable to play a specific song

Plan: PremiumCountry: United Kingdom Device: IPhone 6, PCOperating System: iOS 10, Windows 8 My Question or Issue So my Spotify has been fairly glitchy today - audio keeps going twitchy at random points but i don't mind since this has only happened a...

• Visitor
  •   Plan: Premium Country: United Kingdom   Device: IPhone 6, PC Operating System: iOS 10, Windows 8   My Question or Issue   So my Spotify has been fairly g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing tracks from playlists

I have been creating a "best of" playlist for every year since 1961 but have recently noticed that some tracks I had added to the playlists have disappeared. I noticed this because all the tracks by my favourite band, Magazine, are no longer availabl...

• Regular
  • I have been creating a "best of" playlist for every year since 1961 but have recently noticed that some tracks I had added to the playlists have disappeared.   I noticed this because all the t...
  • lindsc1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does my 2018 wrapped not show minutes listened, top artists, etc.?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Only top 100 songs and tastebreakers show and that is it.

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Only top 100 songs and tastebreakers show and that is ...
  • Melchett
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Will Ayria's music return to Spotify?

Not sure where to post this. All of Ayria's music except for her latest album has been taken off Spotify today. Is there any information on what happened and if it'll become available again?

• Gig Goer
  •   Not sure where to post this. All of Ayria's music except for her latest album has been taken off Spotify today.   Is there any information on what happened and if it'll become a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Removed tracks/artists list

PlanPremiumCountry ItalyDeviceNote 9, PCOperating SystemAndroid 8, Windows 10 My Question or IssueIs it possible to have a list of the tracks I removed? I removed some track and artist in the past, now I need to "reactivate" them to let Spotify advic...

• Plan Premium Country  Italy Device Note 9, PC Operating System Android 8, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Is it possible to have a list of the tracks I removed?  I removed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does one song keeps saving itself to my library and how do I get it to stop?

PlanPremium Deviceiphone 8, Macbook 13" Hi Spotify community, I've been a premium Spotify user for about a year and a half but I'm brand new to this community, mainly because I've never had an issue before, until recently. I've come to notice that on...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Device iphone 8, Macbook 13"   Hi Spotify community,   I've been a premium Spotify user for about a year and a half but I'm brand new to this community, mainly b...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for kaiOS

I voted here.How many more votes do we need to make this happen?Really wanna give up my iPhone completely.Badly need spotify in my life Thank you!

•   I voted here. How many more votes do we need to make this happen? Really wanna give up my iPhone completely. Badly need spotify in my life 🙂   Thank you!
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 27 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 27 likes

Superuser Contribution Any Spotify API Developers looking for a few days PAID work?

I am looking for a developer who is an expert or well versed with the Spotify API. Additional primary skills are: PHP >= 5.6OpenSSL PHP ExtensionPDO Extension (enabled by default)php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)MySQL, Postgres, SQLite or S...

• ...hp_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default) MySQL, Postgres, SQLite or SQL Database Server.   I am creating a niche music streaming service using the Spotify API, but the backend/CMS is built u...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download to Syryn.

Purchased Syryn ear buds to listen to Spotify Premium while I swim laps. How do I download?PlanPremiumCountry US DeviceSyrynOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Purchased Syryn ear buds to listen to Spotify Premium while I swim laps.  How do I download? Plan Premium Country US   Device Syryn Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Wind...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Loading 7,000+ offline music == BSOD on Windows 10

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceAsus ROG GL703-eq001t SCAROperating SystemWindows 10 Home Single Languageversion 1809 (OS Build 17763.253) My Question or IssueLoading 7,000+ songs consumes too much memory and freezes my laptop and eventually BLUE ...

1.png 3.png 2.png 4.png
  • Casual Listener
  • ...n issue  because I can load all of my local songs perfectly fine on Windows Media Player, VLC, Dopamine   see screenshot of Dopamine below 7,000+ added perfectly fine: Dopamine Music P...
  • raquezha
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fireflies?

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDeviceiPhone X / computer and other phones (family)Operating SystemLatest My Question or Issue Why can't I play Fireflies by Owl City anymore? I've tried to google if anyone else has this problem but I can't find answers. It'...

• Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device iPhone X / computer and other phones (family) Operating System Latest   My Question or Issue  Why can't I play Fireflies by Owl City anymo...
  • jamesarcool
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

More Female Country Artists Please

The current Hot Country playlist by Spotify has only two female artists featured (two more are on collaborations). This is unacceptable! Looking at other contemporary country playlists by Spotify has similar issues. A few weeks ago, the featured arti...

• Casual Listener
  • The current Hot Country playlist by Spotify has only two female artists featured (two more are on collaborations).  This is unacceptable!  Looking at other contemporary country playlists by...
  • kimberlypills
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Album no longer available?

PlanFreeCountryGreece DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello I had a saved album that is the Vanishing of Ethan Carter sountrack (https://open.spotify.com/album/6zxr87oaU3huLwwObPPF2a) but now is grayed out and I can't play it a...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country Greece  Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello I had a saved album that is the Vanishing of Ethan Carter sountrack (https://open.sp...
  • nitro912gr
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix problem with new Spotify Xbox One Update

Hi there! Currently I'm experiencing a very annoying weird bug with the xbox one version of spotify. It seems that the newest update for the xbox one Spotify app broke the playback bar (not sure if I'm using the right word here, I am referring to the...

20190115_123118.jpg
  • Hi there!   Currently I'm experiencing a very annoying weird bug with the xbox one version of spotify. It seems that the newest update for the xbox one Spotify app broke the playback bar (not ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes