Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: music

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Xbox One Update Compression

DeviceXbox One X My Question or Issue Spotify updated on my xbox one x today (Nov 15, 2018 ) and now all of the music seems even more compressed than it was before. Any way of fixing this for xbox one x?

•    Device Xbox One X     My Question or Issue  Spotify updated on my xbox one x today (Nov 15, 2018 ) and now all of the music seems even more compressed than it was b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play music with Echo through the mobile app.

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8+ and Amazon Echo 2nd genOperating SystemAndroid Version 8.0.0 Samsung Experience Version 9.0 My Question or IssueHey, yesterday using my mobile app to connect to my echo worked. However today I am tryin...

• ...ey, yesterday using my mobile app to connect to my echo worked. However today I am trying to play music through the app does not work. Oddly enough if I ask Alexa by voice command to play a random p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Public playlist with likes

Hey there everyone, I was wanting to make a public playlist for my friends with the ability to track how many people like specific songs but I cant seem to find anything on it. Is there a way to make songs "likable" on a public playlist?

• Hey there everyone,   I was wanting to make a public playlist for my friends with the ability to track how many people like specific songs but I cant seem to find anything on it. Is there a w...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Shared Playlists Links Broken / "Whoops!" Error

My shared playlists (collaborative or not) are all producing errors when opened by pasting into a browser URL box, or by clicking the link in an email or Google Doc. My readers are trying to open my playlist links and they're all producing the web er...

• Music Fan
  • My shared playlists (collaborative or not) are all producing errors when opened by pasting into a browser URL box, or by clicking the link in an email or Google Doc. My readers are trying to ope...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly not appearing

PlanFreeCountry ColombiaDeviceDesktop and android (Moto g5s)Operating SystemAndroid, windows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I try to request my discover weekly playlist, the error in the image happens (translates into ''we're sorry. something went wrong...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country  Colombia Device Desktop and android (Moto g5s) Operating System Android, windows 10   My Question or Issue When I try to request my discover weekly playlist, th...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists

Whenever I add an artist to my library, they don't show up unless I restart Spotify. It's highly frustrating. Is there a fix for this?

• Visitor
  • Whenever I add an artist to my library, they don't show up unless I restart Spotify. It's highly frustrating. Is there a fix for this?
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with mobile player

Hi All, I have a Samsung s8 with premium and I am having issues with the whole app. 1. While connected to the internet or offline, the app is insanely slow and unresponsive. 2. Songs will sometimes stop halfway through playing and then skip to the ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   I have a Samsung s8 with premium and I am having issues with the whole app.  1. While connected to the internet or offline, the app is insanely slow and unresponsive.&nbsp...
  • cansr5r
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix scrambled at each "love" or "dislike"

Hi all, Since a few days ago, any "Daily Mix" (I have 6 of them now) changes entirely (even the list of songs previously played, which is entirely odd and plainly wrong) at each "love" and "dislike". What is worse is that the underlying queue seems u...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi all,   Since a few days ago, any "Daily Mix" (I have 6 of them now) changes entirely (even the list of songs previously played, which is entirely odd and plainly wrong) at each "love" and "...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Profile Playlist

PlanFreeCountry USDevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI remember when there used to be playlists that artists would post on their profile. is this not availbale now? Can I get them? Thanks

• Plan Free Country  US Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I remember when there used to be playlists that artist...
  • ardacebi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo Alexa Spotify Playlists don’t shuffle

I’ve seen this asked lots but not seen any kind of answer anywhere. Ive just got an Echo dot and when streaming playlists from spotify it doesn’t shuffle properly. It only shuffles a small number of songs and artists. If you click an artist it starts...

• Regular
  • I’ve seen this asked lots but not seen any kind of answer anywhere.    Ive just got an Echo dot and when streaming playlists from spotify it doesn’t shuffle properly. It only shuffles a s...
  • Skadseye
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot tell echoDot to play music via speech

Hello,i have a problem with playing music with my Premium-Family-Account when trying to tell my EchoDot via speech to play a title.The Spotify-app on my android-phone is connected to Alexa.Spotify is set a default music-service in alexa. When i say "...

• Hello, i have a problem with playing music with my Premium-Family-Account when trying to tell my EchoDot via speech to play a title. The Spotify-app on my android-phone is connected to Alexa. S...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All ECM Classical albums have lost their "work" information in the track name.

Premium, UK, All devices and OS My Question or IssueThis makes it hard to know which work is playing when an album has two or more works: See screenshots below: BEFORE: AFTER:

Screenshot 2018-10-20 17.14.54.png Screenshot 2018-10-20 17.14.33.png
  • Gig Goer
  • Premium, UK, All devices and OS   My Question or Issue This makes it hard to know which work is playing when an album has two or more works: See screenshots below:   BEFORE: &n...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bug report: pause/play in web player

PlanFree/PremiumDeviceWeb Player; Chrome 70Operating SystemOS X My Question or Issue So the toggling behavior of play/pause from clicks, and from hitting spacebar, are out of sync. Let's say I have the music playing and I hit ; the music does indeed ...

• ...f sync. Let's say I have the music playing and I hit <spacebar>; the music does indeed pause but the "play" button will not toggle visually. Or vice versa. It all comes out of sync; also once&n...
  • joshft91
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Innapropriate ads need to be reported

I've heard an ad for a metal playlist four times now that blatantly threw an f-bomb within seconds of it playing. I don't know about you, but its kinda of an offensive word and super unprofessional for companies to use language in its advertisements ...

• ...o music that has decent advertisements that I'm not afraid will pop out an explicit ad to listen around my family, friends, coworkers, and everyone else. If Spotify would allow people to report ads, t...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

How can I listen to spotify while at work with no phone, tablet or computer?

I am currently a Spotify premium user and I am looking for a solution to my problem. I would like to listen to spotify while at work however the problem is my workplace has a no phone policy. The other problem being that I work underground and as suc...

• Casual Listener
  •   I am currently a Spotify premium user and I am looking for a solution to my problem. I would like to listen to spotify while at work however the problem is my workplace has a no phone policy....
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorrect songs' name for album of a Chinese band

I'm not sure if I should report here but in the album from a Chinese band linked below, all the song's names are incorrect. Please fix it. The Spotify link for this band is https://open.spotify.com/artist/1mAvMCqbfvkiCMroH79c8I Thank you!

•  I'm not sure if I should report here but in the album from a Chinese band linked below, all the song's names are incorrect. Please fix it. The Spotify link for this band is https://open....
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily mix disappeared from main menu

PlanFreeCountry turkey Device(iPhone 5Operating SystemiOS 10Daily mix playlists disappeared from main menu on app. I only see recently played lists on top of screen and below is black. I tried to log out log in and reinstall the app. Nothing chenged;...

•   Plan Free Country turkey    Device (iPhone 5 Operating System iOS 10 Daily mix playlists disappeared from main menu on app. I only see recently played lists on top of s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play on desktop browser--but will on other devices on the same network

Hi all, I'm using the latest version of Chrome on a Windows 10 desktop, and am trying to access the Spotify web player. I'm able to do this on all my other devices (Android, iOS, Mac desktop, Mac laptop, and Windows laptop) with no problem, but on th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,     I'm using the latest version of Chrome on a Windows 10 desktop, and am trying to access the Spotify web player. I'm able to do this on all my other devices (Android, iOS, Mac...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento via boleto não está sendo aceito

Estou tentando reativar meu plano Premium há alguns dias mas toda vez que digito tudo para gerar o boleto, a tela volta para cima e não vai para frente.. Agora estou sem o plano e gostaria de solucionar esse problema o mais rápido possível.. Só quero...

• Casual Listener
  • Estou tentando reativar meu plano Premium há alguns dias mas toda vez que digito tudo para gerar o boleto, a tela volta para cima e não vai para frente.. Agora estou sem o plano e gostaria de solucio...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes