Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: music

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Duplicate Albums

I've spotted some duplicate albums on Spotify Diana Ross presents the Jackson 5spotify:album:51uoKRa8vT5SULrlF8s2t1spotify:album:16TNmWWPXkuaXqNBmPYHp9 Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthapukkin Comptonspotify:album:7bUWazItYMZxBJvnK4rPW4spotify:album:4T8b6...

• Music Fan
  • I've spotted some duplicate albums on Spotify   Diana Ross presents the Jackson 5 spotify:album:51uoKRa8vT5SULrlF8s2t1 spotify:album:16TNmWWPXkuaXqNBmPYHp9   Str8 off tha Streetz of M...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't post a playlist on 'music chat playlist exchange'

each time i'm tring to post in the spotify music community 'playlist exchange it writes 'You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange'even though i post the right URI link and a pop up of the playlist appears...

• Music Fan
  •   each time i'm tring to post in the spotify music community 'playlist exchange it writes 'You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange' even though i...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shared link opens in browser instead of App

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDevice(Macbook Pro)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueHi guys, I have installed the Spotify app on my Mac Pro... but when someone sends me a link to a playlist via Slack the playlist always opens in browser rather ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Germany Device (Macbook Pro) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue Hi guys, I have installed the Spotify app on my Mac  Pro... but wh...
  • marc0de
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing songs/Canciones faltantes

Today I wanted to listen the album by Hiromi and Edmar Castaneda "Live in Montreal", which I have already heard several times, and although I can see it, I can only listen two songs, the others appear in gray and can't be played.Did something similar...

• Casual Listener
  •     Today I wanted to listen the album by Hiromi and Edmar Castaneda "Live in Montreal", which I have already heard several times, and although I can see it, I can only listen two songs, ...
  • Bulebu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Web Player Crash all colleagues

Hello,We are working with same firm likely 10 colleagues who is use spotify and we can not play music on spotify.when we click play on web player at opera or chrome spotify jumped to other and other song before stop PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDevice(Le...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, We are working with same firm likely 10 colleagues who is use spotify and we can not play music on spotify. when we click play on web player at opera or chrome spotify jumped to other and o...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs still on Spotify dropped from playlists (Multiple devices)

PlanFamily PremiumCountry CanadaDeviceGoogle Pixel 2 XLOperating SystemAndroid 9 (Pie) My Question or IssueHi!I've noticed a few songs that have dropped off some of my playlists. I have read other threads here, but they don't seem to be quite the sam...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country  Canada Device Google Pixel 2 XL Operating System Android 9 (Pie)   My Question or Issue Hi! I've noticed a few songs that have dropped off some of my...
  • BLP1975
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Save music to S3 Frontier

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung S3 Frontier Operating SystemUnknownMy Question or Issue Hello. I am trying to download music directly to my S3 Frontier, but whenever I lose Bluetooth connection to my Android phone, I can not access the app. What ...

•   Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung S3 Frontier  Operating System Unknown My Question or Issue  Hello. I am trying to download music directly to my S3 Frontier, b...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify buttons are broken

Okay so im just listening to spotify playlist and all that, then all of a sudden this happens, the buttons are square which made me unable to click them, so i can't play the playlist, theres times when i refresh a few times its fixed, but few minutes...

prob.png
  • Regular
  • Okay so im just listening to spotify playlist and all that, then all of a sudden this happens, the buttons are square which made me unable to click them, so i can't play the playlist, theres times wh...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is Rachael Yamagata’s new album “Porch Songs” is still unavailable ?

PlanPremiumCountry- HK China My Question or Issue New album is out, but Spotify is still unavailable.. Is it something wrong with my account?Thanks a lot in advanced for our communicate friends Terry

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country- HK China   My Question or Issue   New album is out, but Spotify is still unavailable..  Is it something wrong with my account? Thanks a lot in advanced fo...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Que comience la radio de la playlist automáticamente

Buenas noches! Antes yo era feliz! Se acababa la reproducción de una playlist y automáticamente se reproducía la radio de esta playlist, era feliz, conocía nuevos grupos y la música sonaba infinitamente, era feliz. Qué ha pasado? Ya no soy feliz! Me ...

•       Buenas noches!   Antes yo era feliz! Se acababa la reproducción de una playlist y automáticamente se reproducía la radio de esta playlist, era feliz, conocía nuevos gru...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is my upload having so many delays?

Why is my upload having so many delays? I uploaded 2 weeks in advance to try and get it in time for editorial reviewal and it has been over a week since I have uploaded the song to my distributor with no reply. Is it going to be released on time? All...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ith no reply. Is it going to be released on time? All other music services have uploaded it with no problem.    Also, I want to know what is the best methodology for having another artist s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song not showing up

There was a song on Spotify called Without you by My Darkest Days, and when ever I look it up it's not there. I know it was on Spotify before, because at one point in time it was saved to my playlist. It was just on my queue but, it immediately skipe...

• Casual Listener
  • There was a song on Spotify called Without you by My Darkest Days, and when ever I look it up it's not there. I know it was on Spotify before, because at one point in time it was saved to my playlist...
  • HowardMarks
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Portuguese rock band eliminated?

Hi, For some time I do not search for the Portuguese rock band "Comme-restus", in which I've heard on Spotify. Now I can't find. Can you tell me what happened or if it is possible to go back to add?Thank you. Regards,Bruno Almeirao

• Hi,   For some time I do not search for the Portuguese rock band "Comme-restus", in which I've heard on Spotify. Now I can't find. Can you tell me what happened or if it is possible to go back...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mobile adding random songs ?

So i have an android phone and everytime I want to listen to my playlist I see that there are other random songs that I did not add. When I'm on my computer it doesn't show those other songs, it only happens on my android. I created another account a...

• Visitor
  • So i have an android phone and everytime I want to listen to my playlist I see that there are other random songs that I did not add. When I'm on my computer it doesn't show those other songs, it only...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files questions

I'm a noob, so please be patient 1. When viewing a playlist I made, how do I know which files are local? I assume people I share my playlists with cannot see local files and I want to exclude local songs.2. I have a rather large iTunes library... abo...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a noob, so please be patient 😉 1. When viewing a playlist I made, how do I know which files are local? I assume people I share my playlists with cannot see local files and I want to exclud...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Playlist Folder added all playlists

Just made a new folder for the first time (literally named it "Test Folder"), and it automatically added every playlist I have into it. Is there anyway to undo this? I tried deleting it, but it says all playlists will be deleted as well. And to physi...

• Regular
  • Just made a new folder for the first time (literally named it "Test Folder"), and it automatically added every playlist I have into it.  Is there anyway to undo this? I tried deleting it, but it...
  • fair11sc
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Most songs on album greyed out/ unplayable, all of a sudden.

The album 'Ithyphallic' by Nile now has most of it's tracks greyed out now. This wasn't the case for the past year or two. Why have these tracks been removed all of a sudden? spotify:album:5Gq2l9pBJ8isaoG5D6yKpI https://open.spotify.com/album/5Gq2l9p...

• The album 'Ithyphallic' by Nile now has most of it's tracks greyed out now. This wasn't the case for the past year or two. Why have these tracks been removed all of a sudden?   spotify:album:5...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Saved Song Limit :(

PlanPremium My Question or IssueWhy is there the saved song limit? It's very frustrating, second time I have hit it so I will need to go through and cull a bunch of my music. I don't see why it is in place (especially not for Premium), unless there i...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue Why is there the saved song limit? It's very frustrating, second time I have hit it so I will need to go through and cull a bunch of my music. I don't s...
  • benmattila55
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing track from album

I noticed today that there is missing content from an album on Spotify. I have Spotify premium and there is definitely a track missing from an album. How do I report this? Also, is it possible to request an album be put on Spotify or are there things...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed today that there is missing content from an album on Spotify. I have Spotify premium and there is definitely a track missing from an album. How do I report this? Also, is it possible to req...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution RECUPERAR LISTA de spotify

Buenoa dias,La lista: folk de aqui, folk de alli ya no esta disponible en spotify. Pq la han eliminado? Que piedo hacer para encontrarla? Saludos

• Buenoa dias, La lista: folk de aqui, folk de alli ya no esta disponible en spotify. Pq la han eliminado? Que piedo hacer para encontrarla?   Saludos
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes