Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: music

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium suddenly stops working on Google Home

I have a Premium Spotify account. It has been connected to Google Home, probably our main use of Premium. About 2weeks ago it suddenly stops working. I get a message that says "...you'll need to give me some more information, you can do that in the g...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Premium Spotify account. It has been connected to Google Home, probably our main use of Premium. About 2weeks ago it suddenly stops working. I get a message that says "...you'll need to give...
  • kevm0ss
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Car Player

Hello Since the last upgrade to 8.4.74 I can play music in my car (Skoda Oktavia 2015) over USB. The car has not the CarPlay feature as the newer have. It’s just USB. If the IPhone is connected over USB In the display all the track information are vi...

• Hello  Since the last upgrade to 8.4.74 I can play music in my car (Skoda Oktavia 2015) over USB. The car has not the CarPlay feature as the newer have. It’s just USB.   If the IPhone i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Confused Title Tracks in Album

These tracks seem wrongly titled: https://line-in.spotify.com/track/2EfF5luJhLalmsNpegIVUHhttps://line-in.spotify.com/track/6UTS0DlKJA1Zab7iAksG7D The first's title should be the second, and vice versa.

• Casual Listener
  • These tracks seem wrongly titled:   https://line-in.spotify.com/track/2EfF5luJhLalmsNpegIVUH https://line-in.spotify.com/track/6UTS0DlKJA1Zab7iAksG7D   The first's title should be the ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Music] Web Player - Skips songs partway through

Hey Spotify, Recently while using the web player I've began to notice that certain songs cannot be played completely, and cut out at a certain point and do not skip to the next playable section, but instead just end. I suspect this has something to d...

• Hey Spotify,   Recently while using the web player I've began to notice that certain songs cannot be played completely, and cut out at a certain point and do not skip to the next playable sect...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong "New Music from Artist" email notification

Hi,Yesterday I got an email notification regarding new music released by an artsit I follow (banks - https://open.spotify.com/artist/2xe8IXgCTpwHE3eA9hTs4n) upon openning the link I got into a different artist page (banks - https://open.spotify.com/a...

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 9.42.37.png
  •   Hi, Yesterday I got an email notification regarding new music released by an artsit I follow (banks - https://open.spotify.com/artist/2xe8IXgCTpwHE3eA9hTs4n)   upon openning t...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with spotify.

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceOneplus 3, Windows 10. Operating SystemAndroid, Windows 10. My Question or Issue.For few days already, I think it's close to a week. Spotify wont play some songs at all, on desktop application it says, "Spotify can't pl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Oneplus 3, Windows 10.  Operating System Android, Windows 10.   My Question or Issue. For few days already, I think it's close to  a week....
  • Kepsuda
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Banner ads covering last song on playlist

PlanFreeCountryThe U.S. DeviceAcer Chromebook CB3-131Operating SystemChrome OS Version **bleep**.0.3497.95 My Question or IssueAs you can see, the ad covers the last song (there is one more song below Inside Out)

Screenshot 2018-10-07 at 12.52.49 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country The U.S.  Device Acer Chromebook CB3-131 Operating System Chrome OS Version **bleep**.0.3497.95    My Question or Issue As you can see, the ad cove...
  • squaresquaresqu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Radio on iPhone 7 Plus, no like or dislike buttons

PlanPremium CountryUS DeviceiPhone 7 plus Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue I have a premium subscription, but I am unable to edit my radio stations by utilizing the like/dislike buttons. The only functionality I have is to skip songs, "hea...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country US   Device iPhone 7 plus   Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  I have a premium subscription, but I am unable to edit my radi...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playing Songs That Aren't On My Playlist Anymore

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceIPhone 5 and computer (chromebook)Operating SystemiOS 10 (idk what chromebooks use) My Question or Issue I have this problem where when I take a song off a playlist of mine, when I press shuffle play on my phone or play on my...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  USA Device IPhone 5 and computer (chromebook) Operating System iOS 10 (idk what chromebooks use)   My Question or Issue  I have this problem where when I t...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

xbox one songs sound slowed down while playing games

I recently started using spotify on xbox one and sometimes the music will sound like its a few beats slower and deeper I was wondering if there is a fix for this or if I'll have to wait for a patch to come out

•    I recently started using spotify on xbox one and sometimes the music will sound like its a few beats slower and deeper I was wondering if there is a fix for this or if I'll have to w...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 30 Second Preview Start Time :: API

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceMacbook Pro (2017) My Question or IssueSuppose I have a song (_________*****____) where ***** is the 30 second preview associated with the 'preview_url' data point. Is there a way to use the API to find the start time for **...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Macbook Pro (2017)     My Question or Issue Suppose I have a song (_________*****____) where ***** is the 30 second preview associated with the 'prev...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not playing all songs from my Spotigy playlist

PlanPremium Operating SystemWindows 10, Android (both different devices) My Question or IssueHello,I have an problem with my playlist named games2.0 (the first one had the same problem so I recreated it to see if that worked but no). I have from a fe...

• ...Even if I start it on something else like The binding of isaac / danny baranowsky and then it shuffles on undertale music it will only play undertale music. And when all undertale songs are done t...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No sound on Chromecast device

PlanPremium CountryFrance DeviceLaptopIphone SEIpod TouchIpadChroemcast 2 Operating SystemWindows 10iOS 12 My Question or IssueHello, I have no sound when I cast spotify on chromecast from all my other devices (iOS, Windows, etc ...)I have this issue...

• Plan Premium   Country France    Device Laptop Iphone SE Ipod Touch Ipad Chroemcast 2   Operating System Windows 10 iOS 12   My Question or Issue Hello, &n...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play explicit version of "the way of the fist" Five Finger Death Punch

Recently i messaged fan community they say that the not clean version is avaible but when i tried to listen to it, it's censored. I'm from Poland and people that i've been writing to are from USA, could someone help me out?

• Recently i messaged fan community they say that the not clean version is avaible but when i tried to listen to it, it's censored. I'm from Poland and people that i've been writing to are from USA, co...
  • EthanMKLewis
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Blatant money making scheme

There seems to be a fair few popular artists with the same name as some blatent rip off artists just trying to make a quick buck.. the 80's band Imagination for example, somehow have some obivous low quality scam going in parallel with their name. sp...

• Music Fan
  • There seems to be a fair few popular artists with the same name as some blatent rip off artists just trying to make a quick buck.. the 80's band Imagination for example, somehow have some obivous low...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Artist Does Not Have a Profile to Attach Metadata for a Fix

PlanFree/Premium My Question or Issue I have a stumper for someone (maybe...lol) I am trying to post a metadata mixup fix of two different artists with the same name. But wait a second before you answer I have the link in order to post the metadata l...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ame name.  But wait a second before you answer I have the link in order to post the metadata link.   The problem lies here: Music Artist #1 (country singer) does have a profile. (N...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lavender Town - Dwellings tracklist issue!

Plan - PremiumCountry - U.S. So I'm jamming the new album from the title and the tracklist is messed up. Their track "Ordinary Destruction" plays their previous track "Seeing It Through". So basically "Seeing It Through" plays twice in a row under a ...

• Regular
  • Plan - Premium Country - U.S.     So I'm jamming the new album from the title and the tracklist is messed up. Their track "Ordinary Destruction" plays their previous track "Seeing It Th...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Errors in song file (like a scratched disc)

PlanPremiumCountryMexico IssueMore than a issue with spotify's app is more about that this song (link at the end of the post) contains errors not about the metada but the wave file. It sounds something like playing from a scratched disc (around the 4...

• Plan Premium Country Mexico   Issue More than a issue with spotify's app is more about that this song (link at the end of the post) contains errors not about the metada but the wave f...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not playing the song from the right album

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDeviceLenovo A7020a48Operating SystemAndroid 6.0 My Question or Issue Hello! I have issue with playing the right chosen version of song. I have a playlist with Sinatra - Jobim songs, the songs on the playlist are added from...

• Plan Premium Country  Slovakia Device Lenovo A7020a48 Operating System Android 6.0   My Question or Issue  Hello! I have issue with playing the right chosen version of song. ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix in totally wrong language

I'm a Premium subscriber and listen on my iphone and mac. Sadly I am the typical product of the American public school system and as such only speak English. For some reason I cannot figure out my Daily Mix is in Spanish and ranges from Latin folk mu...

• Visitor
  • I'm a Premium subscriber and listen on my iphone and mac.   Sadly I am the typical product of the American public school system and as such only speak English.  For some reason I c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes