Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: music

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong artist linked to upcoming shows

Hello, I just recieved an email about concerts near me with artists I listen to. But the one with Amber is incorrect. The email uses the image of Amber Liu, who is a kpop artist, but the concert it links to also has an Amber performing, but it is not...

•   Hello,   I just recieved an email about concerts near me with artists I listen to. But the one with Amber is incorrect. The email uses the image of Amber Liu, who is a kpop artist, but...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did they remove "La Última Vez"? ¿Por qué quitaron "La Última Vez"?

PlanPremiumCountry MexicoDeviceEveryoneOperating SystemEveryone My Question or Issue I have a question about why they removed the song from "The Last Time" by Anuel AA and Bad Bunny. I was looking for it and I didn't found it, I hope and resolve my d...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Mexico Device Everyone Operating System Everyone   My Question or Issue  I have a question about why they removed the song from "The Last Time" by Anuel...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

songs stop playing mid song on web player

PlanFreeCountry americaDeviceweb playerOperating SystemChrome os My Question or Issue My songs stop playing mid song and cant be played again until about 2 or 3 minutes until it automatically starts playing again

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country  america Device web player Operating System Chrome os   My Question or Issue  My songs stop playing mid song and cant be played again until about 2 ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to add a CD to Spotify on all devices?

Hey. Recently, some of Taylor Swift's music has been grayed out here in the UK, which is a shame, as I use Spotify on my game console to listen to music in the background. I have the CDs for the albums though, so is there a way I can put the CD music...

• Hey. Recently, some of Taylor Swift's music has been grayed out here in the UK, which is a shame, as I use Spotify on my game console to listen to music in the background.   I have the CDs f...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Margaret Whiting - Song Missing in Collectors Edition

Don't know where to put this but spotify:album:65jyp4cGOtqbrXlQs70yOn Has an error where the last song, Song 26 on Disc 1 ("Forever and Ever"), is actually Comme Ci Comme Ca from Song 1 Disc 2. All the songs following on from this are named incorrect...

• Don't know where to put this but    spotify:album:65jyp4cGOtqbrXlQs70yOn   Has an error where the last song, Song 26 on Disc 1 ("Forever and Ever"), is actually Comme Ci Comme Ca f...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Xbox One app is on a endless loading loop

I have tried every thing I can think of to exit out of this loop. The following have not fixed my problem: Restarting console Restarting wifiUseing Ethernet Unisntalling and reinstalling Connecting through other logged in devicesIf anyone knows a sol...

• I have tried every thing I can think of to exit out of this loop. The following have not fixed my problem:  Restarting console  Restarting wifi Useing Ethernet  Unisntalling and re...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song distortion on Android and W10

Hey, I have a problem with some specific songs and is really annoying, I've tried many things to fix it and the problem still showing, basically, the songs at some specific points they sound distorted and cutted, sounds really bad and what's interest...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I have a problem with some specific songs and is really annoying, I've tried many things to fix it and the problem still showing, basically, the songs at some specific points they sound distorte...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song keeps skipping at specific timestamp

PlanPremiumCountryGermany Operating SystemCentos 7.5Google Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) My Question or IssueWhen listening to Powerwolf "Venom of Venus" with the Web Player (Chrome, Standard and Private Mode) Spotify keeps sh...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany  Operating System Centos 7.5 Google Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)   My Question or Issue When listening to Powerwolf "Venom...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local file metadata? (Artist/Album)

Is it possible to edit a local mp3 file to include Artist and Album information? I am able to save local files, but the all the info is only inside the Title, and there is nothing in the Artist or Album columns. PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDevice...

• Gig Goer
  • Is it possible to edit a local mp3 file to include Artist and Album information? I am able to save local files, but the all the info is only inside the Title, and there is nothing in the Artist or Al...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

why are some songs marked in grey instead of white? I can't listen to them

PremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceSamsung Galaxy s9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issuewhy are some songs marked in grey instead of white? I can't listen to them

• Premium Country Belgium Device Samsung Galaxy s9 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue why are some songs marked in grey instead of white? I can't listen to them  ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ma playlist publique ne contient pas tous les titres chez un abonné.

Bonjour,Un ami est abonné à une de mes playlist publique contenant 670 titres. Il voit dans la sélection des playlist le bon nombre de titres, mais la playlist ne contient qu'une centaine de titres chez lui. Les playlist publiques sont elles limitées...

• Regular
  •   Bonjour, Un ami est abonné à une de mes playlist publique contenant 670 titres. Il voit dans la sélection des playlist le bon nombre de titres, mais la playlist ne contient qu'une centaine...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Mauvaise identification d'un fichier local

Bonjour, Je rencontre un souci sur plusieurs titres issus de fichiers locaux.Spotify ne change pas l'audio du fichier local mais change son titre et son artiste.Par exemple la chanson "I'm waiting" de la chanteuse "Medina" est identifiée comme étant ...

• Regular
  • Bonjour,   Je rencontre un souci sur plusieurs titres issus de fichiers locaux. Spotify ne change pas l'audio du fichier local mais change son titre et son artiste. Par exemple la chanson "I...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution One specific song has become unavailable (Only the explicit version)

PlanFamily Plan PremiumCountry CanadaDeviceWindows PC / iPhone 6 / LG G5Operating SystemWindows 10 / iOS 11.2.6 / Android 7.0My Question or Issue One specific song on my Spotify account has become unavailable for seemingly no reason. Only the explici...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Plan Premium Country  Canada Device Windows PC  / iPhone 6 / LG G5 Operating System Windows 10 / iOS 11.2.6 / Android 7.0 My Question or Issue  One specific song o...
  • Richardvxa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists

PlanFree/PremiumCountry: US Device: Desktop computer running Ubuntu, Using Webplayer in Firefox My Question or Issue: Is there an easy way to move tracks between playlists? When tracks appear in my Shazam list I'd like to move them to other playlist

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country: US   Device: Desktop computer running Ubuntu, Using Webplayer in Firefox   My Question or Issue: Is there an easy way to move tracks between playlists? ...
  • Ryanx0r
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing Music Across Services

I'm looking to build an app which will allow users of different streaming services to share music with each other .The app will allow users to only access the service of which they are a paying member and not through the account of other users or of ...

• I'm looking to build an app which will allow users of different streaming services to share music with each other .The app will allow users to only access the service of which they are a paying m...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Safe For Work Album Covers show up in Announcements

Plan - PremiumCountry - USA Device - Mac App and Web My Question or Issue When I logged in this morning I was presented with a topless Niki Minaj on my work computer. I've never listened to Niki Minaj and was quite embarrassed at having my co workers...

• Plan - Premium Country - USA  Device - Mac App and Web   My Question or Issue   When I logged in this morning I was presented with a topless Niki Minaj on my work computer. ...
  • jonlovestheword
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing music on xbox one, through headset not tv

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceXbox 1Operating SystemMicrosoft OS My Question or Issue I am very glad that Xbox now has the ability to play music in the backround, however I was wondering is there anyway to play the music just through the headset and no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Xbox 1 Operating System Microsoft OS   My Question or Issue  I am very glad that Xbox now has the ability to play music in the backround, h...
  • Hersheymj
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Google Home notify Spotify when I tell Google Home I like or don't like a song?

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceGoogle HomeOperating SystemWin 10 My Question or Issue I play Spotify through Google Home. I tell Google Home that I like or don't like a song and it tells me it will make a note of that. Does this information get back to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Google Home Operating System Win 10   My Question or Issue  I play Spotify through Google Home. I tell Google Home that I like or don't like ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't see the collab playlist?

I've collab a playlist from my Macbook Air, but how come my girlfriend can't see the playlist from her Spotify?I have a premium plan, but she doesn't.

• I've collab a playlist from my Macbook Air, but how come my girlfriend can't see the playlist from her Spotify? I have a premium plan, but she doesn't.
  • matfalcon
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Bad identification of a local file

Hi,I have a problem with several titles from local files.Spotify does not change the audio of the local file but changes its title and artist.For example the song "I'm waiting" by the singer "Medina" is identified as "I'm waiting for you" by "Jeff Me...

• Regular
  • Hi, I have a problem with several titles from local files. Spotify does not change the audio of the local file but changes its title and artist. For example the song "I'm waiting" by the singe...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes