Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Onkyo

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

About working on your conscience and your sub-conscience

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI only saw one album throughout the whole Spotify that uses Hemi-Sync music to align the sub-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting a defult connected device

Plan : PremiumFree/PremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung 10.2" - Android tablet Operating SystemAnroid My Question or IssueI am using a control system with the GUI being on the Samsung Andriod tablet.The user clicks/presses the Spotify Icon within the...

• Plan : Premium Free/Premium Country Australia Device Samsung 10.2" - Android tablet   Operating System Anroid   My Question or Issue I am using a control system with the GUI be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

auto play is turned on but not working?

normally when a playlist, album, song, etc. finishes spotify will begin to play music based on whatever was playing. i’ve checked settings and it’s still turned on, however now it just starts the playlist over and doesn’t play new music. that’s how i...

• Visitor
  • normally when a playlist, album, song, etc. finishes spotify will begin to play music based on whatever was playing. i’ve checked settings and it’s still turned on, however now it just starts the pla...
  • sigmundslim
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Onkyo AV receiver in devices

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(HTC U11, Samsung Galaxy tab 4)Operating System(Android 9) My Question or IssueI have a networked Onkyo TX-NR818 AV reciever to which I normally redirect Spotify (Premium) to play through. I have an HTC U11 which was upgrade...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device (HTC U11, Samsung Galaxy tab 4) Operating System (Android 9)   My Question or Issue I have a networked Onkyo TX-NR818 AV reciever to which I normally r...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Onkyo
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Downloading

Hey Everyone! I can see all my albums on the app but only a handfull of artists appear on the library. A few on my Iphone (none on my desk top) ....these dont have the alphabetic slide on the side like it used to meaning that you have to scroll throu...

• Hey Everyone!   I can see all my albums on the app but only a handfull of artists appear on the library. A few on my Iphone (none on my desk top) ....these dont have the alphabetic slide on th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect on Onkyo receiver problems

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Nokia 7 PlusOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueQuite often when I stream something from one of my two Android phones to my Onkyo receiver with Spotify Connect, the song's sound is on...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ndroid phones to my Onkyo receiver with Spotify Connect, the song's sound is on-and-off for like 10-30 seconds, or the sound is gone completely for minutes. Meanwhile, on my phone in the Spotify app, t...
  • earvenj
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes

[Chrome] Web Player Won't Play

When logged into Chrome (latest version) Web Player on Windows 10 songs and play lists refuse to play. Got annoyed and downloaded desktop native app. Web player and native app appeared to sync. By sync I mean web player showed the song I was playing ...

• When logged into Chrome (latest version) Web Player on Windows 10 songs and play lists refuse to play.   Got annoyed and downloaded desktop native app. Web player and native app appeared to sy...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Onkyo
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo will not allow me to sign into spotify

Free planCanada Iphone 6 and Macbook air I just recently bought an onkyo tx-nr777 and I tried to play music from spotify on it, but when every I try it does not give me the option to log in on the TV, instead it just shows a screen which shows that s...

• Casual Listener
  • Free plan Canada     Iphone 6 and Macbook air   I just recently bought an onkyo tx-nr777 and I tried to play music from spotify on it, but when every I try it does not give me t...
  • Jaimingohel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and the Onkyo TX-NR515

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceOnkyo TX-NR515 - Android Phone - Windows Desktop AppOperating SystemAndroid 7 and 8, Windows 10 My Question or Issue HiI have had a TX-NR515 for about 5 years now. It is connected to the network via Ethernet and I can contr...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  UK Device Onkyo TX-NR515 - Android Phone - Windows Desktop App Operating System Android 7 and 8, Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hi I have had a T...
  • vanginger
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution steam webbrowser/ connection Phone-Pc problem

PlanPremiumCountry Austria Device(LG x cam)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue When I try to use spotify in the steam browser it says I need to download the web player and when I try to use my phone to play music on my PC it cant find m...

•   Plan Premium Country  Austria  Device (LG x cam) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  When I try to use spotify in the steam browser it says I...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why playlist disappear?

Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?

• Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect on Pioneer N-50A

I started a discussion one week ago and got some replies back but no real statemenet neither from Spotify nor from Pioneer. Perhaps I report in the wrong section so here I am again in the right section this time I hope.Please look for my thread here ...

• Roadie
  • I started a discussion one week ago and got some replies back but no real statemenet neither from Spotify nor from Pioneer. Perhaps I report in the wrong section so here I am again in the right secti...
  • schmidji19
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo NR818 connect

Good morning,I have an onkyo tx-nr818 and it is impossible to connect with spotify, I have the premium account and I can not connect with the correct login data.I found that compatibility with some onkyo products has been removed but not with this mo...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning, I have an onkyo tx-nr818 and it is impossible to connect with spotify, I have the premium account and I can not connect with the correct login data. I found that compatibility w...
  • djordand
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Onkyo
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Onkyo connection problems

Hello, i have the following problem. Since few days i cannot use spotify connect to my Onkyo TX 8150 receiver anymore. The connection doesnt work. Before I never had any problems. No changes in my network. Please help

• Hello, i have the following problem. Since few days i cannot use spotify connect to my Onkyo TX 8150 receiver anymore. The connection doesnt work. Before I never had any problems. No changes in my n...
  • hpwz
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

Onkyo & Connect

I have an Onkyo TX-NR616. I downloaded and installed the last and recent Onkyo firmware for connection trough my Android Smartphone app. During the first day my Onkyo was in the list of Available Devices of the app and I could use Spotify perfectly t...

• Regular
  • I have an Onkyo TX-NR616. I downloaded and installed the last and recent Onkyo firmware for connection trough my Android Smartphone app. During the first day my Onkyo was in the list of A...
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect on Onkyo CR-N765

I just bought a few days ago a amp Onkyo CR-N765 for Spotify Connect. I was able to stream from the Spotify app a few times. But now, the référence of the amp doesn't show anymore.I consulted the list of devices compatible with the Spotify Connect. T...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought a few days ago a amp Onkyo CR-N765 for Spotify Connect. I was able to stream from the Spotify app a few times. But now, the référence of the amp doesn't show anymore. I consulted the l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log on to spotify on TX-NR509.

Hi! I cannot log on to spotify on my TX-NR509 anymore. I tried a reset (which has helped before when playlists does not load) but this time I only get an error saying that there was a login error. The password has been checked multiple times and is c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I cannot log on to spotify on my TX-NR509 anymore. I tried a reset (which has helped before when playlists does not load) but this time I only get an error saying that there was a login ...
  • edgraaff
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Problem!!!

Today I tryed to run Spotify on my Onkyo TX-NR709, but there was an error with login. What happen? In 2015 was almost same situation with different error, aniway I can't use my Spotify, same situation on my TV LG 47LB731V!!! I have premium account, j...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I tryed to run Spotify on my Onkyo TX-NR709, but there was an error with login. What happen? In 2015 was almost same situation with different error, aniway I can't use my S...
  • Sambe007
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging into Integra DTR-40.5

I've disconnected myself from Facebook so I believe I am only logging in with a Spotify account. When I try to log into my receiver I get an error and wants to take me back to manage accounts. I've found on Spotify's site about logging in with a nume...

• Regular
  • I've disconnected myself from Facebook so I believe I am only logging in with a Spotify account.  When I try to log into my receiver I get an error and wants to take me back to manage accounts. ...
  • southlida
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo Output support

Since Spotify stopped support for Onkio, can anybody suggest an alternative to Spotify?

• Since Spotify stopped support for Onkio, can anybody suggest an alternative to Spotify?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes