Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Other Platform

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [Other Platform][Other] BUG FIX Community forum post oddity

I don't know if this is a suitable place to post this but didn't see anywhere more obvious from a quick look around. I've noticed a couple of times that when I edit a post I've made, then edit it again... sometimes a load of code "junk" appears at th...

• Roadie
  • I don't know if this is a suitable place to post this but didn't see anywhere more obvious from a quick look around. I've noticed a couple of times that when I edit a post I've made, then edit it aga...
  • madpw
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Other Platform
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

[Other Platform][Partnerships] Hyatt Place Spotify Issue

I recently tried to use the Hyatt Place Spotify create your playlist, but the continue button never loads so I can't click on it. I've always had problems in the past with these promotion specialties where it never loads. I've upgraded my spotify (by...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently tried to use the Hyatt Place Spotify create your playlist, but the continue button never loads so I can't click on it. I've always had problems in the past with these promotion specialties...
  • JaywalkinShawol
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other Platform
    Partnerships
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other Platform][Other] Rethinking contact options & general customer service

Looking at the forums, I'm not the only one who's having trouble with this... so perhaps it would be an idea for Spotify to change their current methods of getting in touch with them. I have sent COUNTLESS emails through their so called 'contact form...

• Looking at the forums, I'm not the only one who's having trouble with this... so perhaps it would be an idea for Spotify to change their current methods of getting in touch with them.   I have...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Other Platform
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other Platform][Partnerships] Playstation Music Needs Social

I didn't see anyone else posting anything about the Playstation Music app, but I had a couple suggestions for the app while I was looking at it earlier. Playstation has said that they want to be "more ubiquitous" and essentially be the center of the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I didn't see anyone else posting anything about the Playstation Music app, but I had a couple suggestions for the app while I was looking at it earlier. Playstation has said that they want to be "mor...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other Platform
    Partnerships
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Better Navigation of Tracks in Ps4 App

At the moment the navigation system is a horizontal scoll which lists 5 track tiles on my 32" HD telly. Now the problem I am having is that my only playlist with all my music on it, currently stands at 4, 046 tracks. Now the scroll animation is so sl...

• Music Fan
  • At the moment the navigation system is a horizontal scoll which lists 5 track tiles on my 32" HD telly. Now the problem I am having is that my only playlist with all my music on it, currently stands ...
  • Yokocapolo
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other Platform
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes