Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Other

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Could the app treat Russian users more respectfully?

Hello. Hope I am writing it in the right place. Otherwise I apologize I'm from Russia and I use Spotify app on Android and Linux desktop and I generally like it, but there is one thing upsets me. First I'll try to explain the situation in general: in...

• Hello. Hope I am writing it in the right place. Otherwise I apologize 🙂   I'm from Russia and I use Spotify app on Android and Linux desktop and I generally like it, but there is one t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page

I cant listen on mozila firefox because i get this error for a long time :,,firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page" anyone can help me pleaseThanks  

Screenshot_832.png
  • Regular
  • I cant listen on mozila  firefox  because i  get this error  for a long time :,,firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page"  anyone can h...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No video on spotify app jre

PlanPremiumCountryUsaDeviceGoogle pixel 3 phoneOperating SystemAndroid 11 There is no option to watch Joe Rogan videos. I only see audio podcasts. This is just using the spotify app on my phone. I'm not casting.

• Plan Premium Country Usa Device Google pixel 3 phone Operating System Android 11   There is no option to watch Joe Rogan videos.   I only see audio podcasts.   This ...
  • tembulon
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

High pitched squeaky glitch noises in songs

DevicePC Operating SystemWindows 10 BrowserFirefox Quantum 68.0.2 (64-bit) My Question or IssueI'm writing this in the hopes someone else has encountered this problem and found a solution, although it's unlikely, as I've only found one other person w...

• Casual Listener
  • ...roblem and found a solution, although it's unlikely, as I've only found one other person who had it happen and they didn't get it resolved.   Basically, whenever I listen to certain songs, at a c...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] Colorado Jobs and Promoting Equity in the Work Force.

Spotify, as a promoter of diversity and inclusion, refuses to post any remote positions for the State of Colorado. This is likely due to Spotify not calling diversity and equity within their work force which goes against what Spotify has promoted. Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify, as a promoter of diversity and inclusion, refuses to post any remote positions for the State of Colorado. This is likely due to Spotify not calling diversity and equity within their work for...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up.  I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up.&nbs...
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

I want to call this idea Gray Mode (?)

Hey Spotify Team & Light Mode Lovers! I am a student in UX design (aka not an expert ) but, I am kind of upset with spotify’s response to no light mode option especially for those whose eyes hurt. I understand the need to stay on brand. I can tell so...

• ...elieve there are other ways to replicate this. For example(idea😞 using the slate gray color you have on this entry box and the green color that submits in a darker shade or test it out with d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Block/Hide Podcasts]Spotify's Podcast Protocols: Please start caring about your subscribers wishes.

Spotify, I have loved your app for years. I have always been happy, loved the updates and added features over the years, but I am seriously considering your app for podcasts. It is infuriating enough to have the same issues that apparently so many ot...

• ...nough to have the same issues that apparently so many others are having: inability to hide/block certain podcasts, adjusting how and which are shown on home page, etc (side note why are you like 90s tv w...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Users who add their own songs to shared playlists

An user/singer has recently added a lot of his own songs to a shared playlist of mine. Is this behavior allowed by Spotify policies? Thanks all for the answers giaconet

• Casual Listener
  • An user/singer has recently added a lot of his own songs to a shared playlist of mine. Is this behavior allowed by Spotify policies?   Thanks all for the answers   giaconet
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Spotify Glitch

You need to fix the glitch! Anytime I try to play a song, it plays 2 seconds, then skips to the next song, and so on, but it still plays through all the ads? I've tried logging out, restarting the app, restarting my device, nothing works.

• You need to fix the glitch! Anytime I try to play a song, it plays 2 seconds, then skips to the next song, and so on, but it still plays through all the ads? I've tried logging out, restarting the ap...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Episodes Gone

On Spotify, all the episodes (89 total) of my podcast "Weeaboo **bleep**" have pulled a disappearing act , save one. This error is not reflected on other platforms/the host site/Apple Podcasts. The show/ one remaining episode: https://open.spotify.co...

• On Spotify, all the episodes (89 total) of my podcast "Weeaboo **bleep**" have pulled a disappearing act , save one. This error is not reflected on other platforms/the host site/Apple Podcasts....
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Ads are unacceptable.

PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceiPhone, DesktopOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI've been a premium member for nearly 10 years for one single reason - No ads. Now I've started hearing ads in podcasts and it's completely unacceptable. I'm SICK of ...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone, Desktop Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I've been a premium member for nearly 10 years for one single reason - No ads. Now I'...
  • JDO
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Discord status only changing when music is playing from the web player

So I've been having issues getting my Spotify status message (the status Spotify gives you on Discord that shows what you are listening to). While only using the Spotify Web Player the message shows, but not when I use the Desktop app. I have seen a ...

• So I've been having issues getting my Spotify status message (the status Spotify gives you on Discord that shows what you are listening to).   While only using the Spotify Web Player the messa...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify playing in the wrong house when using Google Home

Using my Google Home devices, whenever I say “Play Blinding Lights on Big Speakers,” using Spotify, it will always play on my mother’s Den Speaker, in a completely different house. Many months ago, I used my phone and connected to her Google Home to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Using my Google Home devices, whenever I say “Play Blinding Lights on Big Speakers,” using Spotify, it will always play on my mother’s Den Speaker, in a completely different house. Many months ago, I...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Volvo Sensus app not downloading

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceVolvo Sensus on XC90 2019Operating SystemVolvo Sensus My Question or IssueThe Volvo App is not available anymore... I wrote to Volvo and they answer telling that based on a Spotify update now the App is not available any...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Volvo Sensus on XC90 2019 Operating System Volvo Sensus   My Question or Issue The Volvo App is not available anymore... I wrote to Volvo and they an...
  • alenor
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Other] Shuffle are-Adding Songs to playlist after being paused for seconds

Hello, My issue is with the behaviour of shuffle when it comes to playlists. Using my "On Repeat" as an example, if I listen to 5 songs and then pause the playlist for any length of time, when I resume playback, the songs I had already listened to wi...

IMG_3289.PNG IMG_3290.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello,    My issue is with the behaviour of shuffle when it comes to playlists. Using my "On Repeat" as an example, if I listen to 5 songs and then pause the playlist for any length of ti...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Browse] Stop changing the UI

If you're going to keep coming up with new features and change things around all the time, MAIN IDEA : give people the option to configure their interface to keep the things they like and remove the things they don't. Or select a version of the inter...

• Regular
  • ...mong other things, I can no longer see all an artist's songs on one screen, I have to pick through each album individually. EVERY TIME ANNOYED = BAD EXPERIENCE I know the idea of 'optimising' the i...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution My Podcast no longer shows up in a search

My Podcast has been on Spotify for more than 6 months now. I uploaded a new episode today and all of a sudden, I am not able to see my podcast listed on spotify altogether. All other platforms list the episode fine. I checked multiple devices to ensu...

• My Podcast has been on Spotify for more than 6 months now. I uploaded a new episode today and all of a sudden, I am not able to see my podcast listed on spotify altogether. All other platforms list t...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Radio Error! The Artist's Songs are not in their own Spotify Radio

Hi All, I have recently received a Spotify radio for my artist page but the playlists doesn't feature any of my songs. Very confusing! Does anyone know why or how to rectify this? https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1E4DBMXViyD591?si=e9ad24e130...

• Hi All,   I have recently received a Spotify radio for my artist page but the playlists doesn't feature any of my songs. Very confusing! Does anyone know why or how to rectify this?  &nb...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple unavailable songs

PlanFreeCountryEngland, United Kingdom Device(iPhone XR)Operating System(iOS 14.7.1) My Question or IssueMultiple songs have become unavailable for me and when I check with other friends they all have the songs available for them, this is all suddenl...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ith other friends they all have the songs available for them, this is all suddenly happened when I tried to look at my playlist and saw that a lot of songs on my playlists have become unavailable. I h...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes