Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Other

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] mini/iconified player bug: Pause/Play button, Play not working

Win 10 21H1 (19043.1023), 32GB RAM, Edge Chromium 91.0.864.37 (64bit) I've noticed that when I use mini-player Pause/Play button doesn't work as expected: Pause works, but Play won't work and do nothing.E.g. showing Play button I'm talking about in t...

image.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Win 10 21H1 (19043.1023), 32GB RAM, Edge Chromium 91.0.864.37 (64bit)   I've noticed that when I use mini-player Pause/Play button doesn't work as expected: Pause works, but Play won't wo...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution gift card

hi if i buy a gift card for premium and if i want to buy premium must i enter credit card information while buying the premium not redeeming the gift card

• hi if i buy a gift card for premium and if i want to buy premium must i enter credit card information while buying the premium not redeeming the gift card
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am hearing ads in my podcasts. I pay for premium. This must stop.

I have started hearing ads during podcasts. I pay for premium. I pay for no ads. I am hearing ads. Removing ads is completely in your control as it is your platform. Please correct this. Thanks.

• I have started hearing ads during podcasts.   I pay for premium.   I pay for no ads.   I am hearing ads.   Removing ads is completely in your control as it is your platfor...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution LG smart TV app blasts glitchy digital noise instead of music

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLG CXOperating SystemLG WebOSMy Question or IssueMy LG CX TV is connected to my stereo via optical out. If I play Spotify through my TV using the app on my Chromecast, it works fine. If I play Spotify through my TV using th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device LG CX Operating System LG WebOS My Question or Issue My LG CX TV is connected to my stereo via optical out. If I play Spotify through my TV using the app on m...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    TV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Over 40% of my playlist is unplayable - this represents 141 different artists!

Plan - Premium Country - USA Device - iPhone and Chrome browser on Macbook airOperating System - iOS and Mac OS Catalina I have a playlist I've been creating over the last 10 years. It has 25 hours of music on it, and 141 out of 337 (over 40%) of the...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nplayable because Spotify lost rights, but how is it possible that Spotify lost licensing rights to so many artists across so many genres!   There must be some other explanation.  In fact, I j...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist description TnC

What are the guidelines or terms and conditions for Spotify playlist descriptions? I'm a playlist curator and have a playlist with 10k+ likes. New artists want me to feature them and their tracks on my playlist. I want to include a tagline in the pla...

• What are the guidelines or terms and conditions for Spotify playlist descriptions?   I'm a playlist curator and have a playlist with 10k+ likes. New artists want me to feature them and their t...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Similar to X" sections in "Discover" do not work in desktop client (but do work in web client)

Plan: PremiumCountry: FranceDevice: iMac under MacOS 11.5.1Client version: 1.1.64.561.g71bd09eb-a My Question or Issue: 1. Opening the "Similar to X" sections in the "Discover" area of the web app does work as expected: it displays a list of albums r...

• Music Fan
  • ...iscover" area of the web app does work as expected: it displays a list of albums related to artist X, with the first few albums shown previously plus a bunch of others. As expected.   2. Doing the s...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Please remove Fuze Tea ASMR advert

I am not a premium customer, therefore I get adverts during playback - which is fine. However, today a new advert has started playing, from Fuze Tea. I have no issue with the product, but the advert is an ASMR advert, and also advertises an ASMR podc...

• Regular
  • I am not a premium customer, therefore I get adverts during playback - which is fine.   However, today a new advert has started playing, from Fuze Tea. I have no issue with the product, but th...
  • FanOfDemon89
  • 36 replies
  • 82 likes
  • Other
  • 36 replies
  • 82 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast in que won't play

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.DeviceLG Stylo 4+Operating SystemAndroid (I don't know which update of Android it is) My Question or IssuePodcast episodes keep playing silence after the time has run out instead of playing the next episode in que and/or playlis...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country U.S. Device LG Stylo 4+ Operating System Android (I don't know which update of Android it is)   My Question or Issue Podcast episodes keep playing silence...
  • JSCintheBurgh
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Blocked out song in playlist

CountryUKDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI'm having this weird bug where the last song I've added to my playlist is, for want of a better word, invisible. I can play it when playing the playlist itself, but I cannot select ...

• Regular
  • Country UK Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I'm having this weird bug where the last song I've added to my playlist is, for want of a better word, invisible. I...
  • CarlosE
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Podcast Perpetual Loop

PlanPremiumCountryUKSamsung Galaxy Note 9 My IssueI am a premium member, I came across to Spotify just for The Joe Rogan experience. First I didn't get any adverts. Then I started to get one in the middle of the podcast and after it had played I woul...

• Plan Premium Country UK Samsung Galaxy Note 9   My Issue I am a premium member, I came across to Spotify just for The Joe Rogan experience. First I didn't get any adverts. Then I starte...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant view other peoples playlist anymore

hey so i was trying to look at someone elses playlist and it wont let me look at the playlist or other peoples playlist that i could before i just click on it and nothing happens it dosnt have a play button when you hover over it PlanPremium Devicepc...

• hey so i was trying to look at someone elses playlist and it wont let me look at the playlist or other peoples playlist that i could before i just click on it and nothing happens it dosnt have a p...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] today’s top fans

My today’s top fans hasn’t refreshed any information at all since the first time i logged into it. does anyone know how to fix this?

• My today’s top fans hasn’t refreshed any information at all since the first time i logged into it. does anyone know how to fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jaguar / Land Rover car app bitrate information and control? (It seems too low )

Hi guys, I use Spotify extensively in my car, a Jaguar I-Pace 2019, through the Online Media app. It's supremely convenient to not have to tinker with the phone, but I do think the quality is lower than the Android app connected through Android Auto ...

• ...ulls some Web or API stream. I think that stream quality should be controllable to at least 160 kbps if not the full 320.   Thanks!  I'm definitely a fan otherwise. Ovy  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Crossfade not working on playlists downloaded to Garmin VA4S

Hi All, I have crossfade setup on my playlists, and it works fine when streaming to a local bluetooth speaker. I also have Gapless Playback turned on. However, the crossfade does NOT work on those same playlists when playing them on my Garmin Vivoact...

• Regular
  • Hi All,   I have crossfade setup on my playlists, and it works fine when streaming to a local bluetooth speaker. I also have Gapless Playback turned on. However, the crossfade does NOT wo...
  • Fruitcake76
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Internet speed drop

Hello everyone!So, I just started to use spotify and right of the bat I notice my internet connection was super slow. At first, I thought it was a coincidence but I run a little test. I started an online speed test to see how it affected my speed and...

• Hello everyone! So, I just started to use spotify and right of the bat I notice my internet connection was super slow. At first, I thought it was a coincidence but I run a little test. I started an ...
  • ZoneWalkerDK
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My profile picture doesn't show up on my artist page

I uploaded my profile pictures to Spotify For Artists but the picture doesn't show up when I search my page on SpotifyInstead, It shows the album cover of my latest release.CountryIsraelDeviceThis problem occurs both on Desktop and the mobile app

• Visitor
  • I uploaded my profile pictures to Spotify For Artists but the picture doesn't show up when I search my page on Spotify Instead, It shows the album cover of my latest release. Country Israel Devic...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution community.spotify.com significantly slower on Opera GX

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI've just entered the community and have found that the community.spotify.com website runs slower on Opera GX in comparison to other software such as Firefox. It e...

• Casual Listener
  • ...uns slower on Opera GX in comparison to other software such as Firefox. It essentially displays a black screen for a few seconds before reaching the next page. I was wondering if this could be fixed a...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 30 mins ad free not working

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceAll devices incl. web player, mobile app, etc.Operating SystemLatest IOS, latest android system My Question or IssueThe 30 min free ads isn't working for me (and it never has). I watch the video in full, I never skip out...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ins, between ads. The ads then go for 3 ads of 30 seconds each every 10 minutes.   I've trawled through the posts where other users have the same issues, please help me resolve it. 
  • jeffbbbarnett
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Session : Sorry, couldn't find that

I use spotify on iPhone and laptop.PlanPremiumCountryThailandDeviceiPhoneSE1Operating SystemiOS14.4 My Question or Issueexcuse me, i’m having problem about using spotify group session. I can’t join my friend session and no one can join mine too. It j...

• I use spotify on iPhone and laptop. Plan Premium Country Thailand Device iPhoneSE1 Operating System iOS14.4   My Question or Issue excuse me, i’m having problem about using spotify gr...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes