Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Philips

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Compatible MP3 Players in 2023

HelloMy daughter doesn't have a phone but would like to be able to listen to music. I want to get her an MP3 player but finding it unclear which ones ill be able to put the spofity app on. The last community post I could find on this was early 2000 a...

• Hello My daughter doesn't have a phone but would like to be able to listen to music. I want to get her an MP3 player but finding it unclear which ones ill be able to put the spofity app on. The last...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Philips
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audio quality settings on TV player

PlanPremium DuoDeviceTV PhilipsOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI would like to set the audio quality on TV player to maximum, but there is no setting allowed at all (why is that??).I am listening from TV digital output to my HIFI, so I wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Device TV Philips Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I would like to set the audio quality on TV player to maximum, but there is no setting allowed at a...
  • CptnObvious48
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Philips
    TV
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

How can Spotify get away with this? (ONKYO support)

Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription. They have taken their money, taken manufacturers license money, and now destroy that valuabl...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription.   They have taken their money, tak...
  • msellers
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes

Superuser Contribution Smart TV Apps - Link to photos service for slideshows

It would be great to be able to have a slideshow of photos playing whilst listening to music on your Smart TV applications. Maybe allow a log in for Flickr, Google Photos or iCloud for us to be able to put photos up whilst playing our favorite songs....

• Regular
  • It would be great to be able to have a slideshow of photos playing whilst listening to music on your Smart TV applications.   Maybe allow a log in for Flickr, Google Photos or iCloud for us to...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Philips
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play majority of podcasts on computer

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI can't play a majority of podcasts when i log in through my desktop. Anyone else have these problems?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't play a majority of podcasts when i log in through my desktop. Anyone else have t...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Video podcasts not working at all

Plan/PremiumCountryIndiaDeviceIphone 11 pro Operating SystemIos 14 My Question or IssueHey guys,So i am from India and i had purchased spotify premium family plan a few months ago. I really love the podcasts on here but there is just one big problem....

•   Plan /Premium Country India Device Iphone 11 pro  Operating System Ios 14   My Question or Issue Hey guys, So i am from India and i had purchased spotify premium family p...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot skip on song results

When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it does nothing. That's a nice feature for some users ...

• Regular
  • When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify syncs mobile to web , doesnt web to mobile

when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web) however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobile and I can continue where I left off from mobile how do i ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web)   however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my music was taken down from Spotify incorrectly

hello my name is paris vendi for some reason, my album is missing from the platform and I am confused as to whyI asked my distributor and they said that it was taken down because of a fake playlist but I have never purchased or asked to be on any pla...

• Visitor
  • hello my name is paris vendi    for some reason, my album is missing from the platform  and I am confused as to why I asked my distributor and they  said that it was taken...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    music
    Onkyo
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 43PfS5803/62 Philips app gallery isn't have spotify app

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDevicePhilips UHD TV 43PfS5803/62Operating SystemPhlips smart tv My Question or IssueI couldnt find your app. Please solve it, pleaasseee

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Philips UHD TV 43PfS5803/62 Operating System Phlips smart tv   My Question or Issue I couldnt find your app. Please solve it, pleaasseee 😄
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Philips 2020 Smart TV 58PUS7505/12

Hey, I recently bought a 2020 tv, Philips' Smart TV 58PUS7505/12, currently on software version TPN206E_203.002.063.051 and using Polish language. There seems to be no Spotify app available to be downloaded. Do you reckon it will be supplied after so...

• Hey, I recently bought a 2020 tv, Philips' Smart TV 58PUS7505/12, currently on software version TPN206E_203.002.063.051 and using Polish language. There seems to be no Spotify app available to be d...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AndroidTV (9.0, Philips the One) cuts out randomly since last Spotify update

An update was rolled out about a week ago, and ever since playing Spotify over the TV client ends up muting itself randomly after a number of songs/time (?). This cannot be fixed without standby/starting the TV. Hadn't experienced this issue at all b...

• An update was rolled out about a week ago, and ever since playing Spotify over the TV client ends up muting itself randomly after a number of songs/time (?). This cannot be fixed without standby/star...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Philips Smart TV (PUS6754)

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DevicePhilips PUS6754 Smart TVOperating SystemSaphi (Philips TV OS, based on Linux) My Question or IssueI was wondering if there's a Spotify app for Philips smart TVs? I have a PUS6754, which is not an old model,...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United Kingdom   Device Philips PUS6754 Smart TV Operating System Saphi (Philips TV OS, based on Linux)   My Question or Issue I was wondering if t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist Search & Pages / Profiles on Smart TVs PlayStation PS4 and Xbox One

Hello fans, we're 'Team Big Screen'. We make the PS4, Xbox One, TV and Chromecast apps, and we've got some big news for you. You spoke and we listened: Artist Search, Pages / Profiles are finally available on The Big Screen. Check out your favourite ...

• Hello fans, we're 'Team Big Screen'. We make the PS4, Xbox One, TV and Chromecast apps, and we've got some big news for you.    You spoke and we listened: Artist Search, Pages / Profile...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Philips
    PlayStation
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

About working on your conscience and your sub-conscience

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI only saw one album throughout the whole Spotify that uses Hemi-Sync music to align the sub-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WHEN DOES SPOTIFY PAY ARTISTS

WHEN does spotify pay out artists? I know there are probably a varying amount of time for people but what is the max amount of time it will take to get paid for your songs?

• Visitor
  • WHEN does spotify pay out artists? I know there are probably a varying amount of time for people but what is the max amount of time it will take to get paid for your songs?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Philips Tv Saphi

Hello, I can't find spotify for my smart TV (Philips 43pus6703). Its not android, rather Saphi. Only deezer is available there (wanted to post that as idea but it isn't possible) is spotify working on a version for Spahi?

• Hello, I can't find spotify for my smart TV (Philips 43pus6703). Its not android, rather Saphi. Only deezer is available there 😣 (wanted to post that as idea but it isn't possible) is spotify w...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Philips SW750M

So I have a Philips SW750M speaker which uses Spotify connect (only) and it has worked fine until a couple of days ago. Now for some reason I can't fint it under Devices. It is connected to the same network and I've followed all the steps on the supp...

• So I have a Philips SW750M speaker which uses Spotify connect (only) and it has worked fine until a couple of days ago. Now for some reason I can't fint it under Devices. It is connected to the s...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Similar named artist showing up under my music.

PlanPremiumCountryunited states DeviceiPhone 6 My Question or Issue My artist name is “ Steve J “ there is another artist names “Steve J. “ (with a period) he or she has a song called love song for a b*** . This song is showing on my artist profile a...

•   Plan Premium Country united states    Device iPhone 6   My Question or Issue  My artist name is “ Steve J “ there is another artist names “Steve J. “ (with a peri...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes