Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Philips

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution App crashes on startup with Philips 7000 series

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevicePhilips TV 7000 series 55PUS7101/12Operating SystemPhilips with Android TV (latest version) included. My Question or IssueWhen I listen to Spotify via the above setup, turn of the TV and turn it on again at later point ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Philips TV 7000 series 55PUS7101/12 Operating System Philips with Android TV (latest version) included.  My Question or Issue When I listen to S...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why playlist disappear?

Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?

• Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android TV playing someone else's Top 2017 playlist

Hey! I've got a problem with Spotify playing on my Philips Android TV. When I use casting (Spotify Connect) to play songs from my iPhone or Mac to my TV, everything's just fine. But yesterday I actually opened the Spotify app on my TV, which just got...

• Hey!    I've got a problem with Spotify playing on my Philips Android TV. When I use casting  (Spotify Connect) to play songs from my iPhone or Mac to my TV, everything's just fine....
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only one speaker in chrome cast group is playing

Hi,i've a problem with the Spotify App. I have a Google group with one Chromecast Audio and one Philipps E6 Speaker. When I try to play music with that group the audio only works with the Chormcast Audio. The same configuration works like a charme wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i've a problem with the Spotify App. I have a Google group with one Chromecast Audio and one Philipps E6 Speaker. When I try to play music with that group the audio only works with the Chor...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Philips
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Sarki listem silindi

Spotify'de bütün albümlerim herseyim kendiliğinden siliniyor, önceden albumlerim kalırdı tekrar indirirdim suan albümler de görünmüyor hersey silinmiş. Eğer çözüm bulunmazsa üyeliğimi iptal edicem.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify'de bütün albümlerim herseyim kendiliğinden siliniyor, önceden albumlerim kalırdı tekrar indirirdim suan albümler de görünmüyor hersey silinmiş. Eğer çözüm bulunmazsa üyeliğimi iptal edicem.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    Philips
    ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

SMART TV - SPOTIFY BREACH

- FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS SPENT THE PAST FEW MONTHS TRYING TO FIX THE BROKEN STANDALONE APPLICATION ON SMART TV'S!!!! - I just received this email from Spotify "Customer Support" as a finalization to 4 months of trying to troubleshoot the "forever loadi...

• Regular
  • - FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS SPENT THE PAST FEW MONTHS TRYING TO FIX THE BROKEN STANDALONE APPLICATION ON SMART TV'S!!!! -   I just received this email from Spotify "Customer Support" as a finaliza...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Philips
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

SW750m and family account

Hi After I upgraded to a family account I can no longer connect to my Phillips Sw750m. I have reinstalled it several times, both from an android and an ios device using different logins. The reinstallation works fine, but it never appears when I star...

• Hi   After I upgraded to a family account I can no longer connect to my Phillips Sw750m. I have reinstalled it several times, both from an android and an ios device using different logins. The...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Fidelio A9 AW9000 stopped playing Spotify

Since several weeks my Philips speakers stopped showing playlists in Spotify. I'm still able to use the "find" function to listen to music. But none of the playlist will load,even not the suggestions of Spotify.I did try all the things Philips sugges...

• Casual Listener
  • Since several weeks my Philips speakers stopped showing playlists in Spotify. I'm still able to use the "find" function to listen to music. But none of the playlist will load,even not the s...
  • whotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Same songs in Spotify-connect

Hi there,I have the following Problem:I use 5 Phillips-Multiroom-Boxes at home.Lets say, I have a playlist with 100 songs and play the songs A, B, C, D and E.If I switch the device while I'm hearing Song E, this song E plays until end on the new devi...

• Regular
  • Hi there, I have the following Problem: I use 5 Phillips-Multiroom-Boxes at home. Lets say, I have a playlist with 100 songs and play the songs A, B, C, D and E. If I switch the device while I'm ...
  • sptfy1211
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not appearing on Samsung Smart TV app

I have been looking through the recent issues people are having with playlists not appearing and it doesnt seem to apply to my problem so I will see if there is another option for me. I have a Samsung blueray player which I use to access Spotify on m...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ave a Samsung blueray player which I use to access Spotify on my Philips TV through the app. I am a premium member and I have played playlists previosly so there was never a prblem before but I noticed t...
  • dfount
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
    Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Philips SMART-TV 42PFL5008T !!!

Yes please, I purchased 42" Smart-TV from Philips with Ambilight and can I ask is there Spotify app in? If not, when it will be available !!! I watch soon Netflix Super HD from this TV and I would like Spotify too This model have Built-in wifi so I c...

42PFL5008T.jpeg
  • Visitor
  • Yes please, I purchased 42" Smart-TV from Philips with Ambilight and can I ask is there Spotify app in? If not, when it will be available !!!   I watch soon Netflix Super HD from this TV a...
  • Yatt
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Philips
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

my windows phone won't show in connected devices

spotify works fine on phone, but won't show in connected deviceson pc, and dosn't show connected devices on phone.

• Casual Listener
  • spotify works fine on phone, but won't show in connected deviceson pc, and dosn't show connected devices on phone.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips smart-TV

Hi, I have problem with Spotify on my Philips Smart TV. Spotify stops evey now and then, normally Spotify plays through one song and then stops, but some times two songs and even three songs plays before spotify pause. I have a premium account. I run...

• Hi,   I have problem with Spotify on my Philips Smart TV.   Spotify stops evey now and then, normally Spotify plays through one song and then stops, but some times two songs a...
  • MeLCORE
  • Casual Listener
  • 40 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Philips
  • 40 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify on Android TV (Philips)

Hi guys, I just downloaded Spotify for my Philips Pus7101/12 Android TV, but it doesnt work properly. Everytime i start a new song, the song immediately pauses and stops playing. Once in a while a song will play, but 90% of the time songs just keep p...

• Hi guys,   I just downloaded Spotify for my Philips Pus7101/12 Android TV, but it doesnt work properly. Everytime i start a new song, the song immediately pauses and stops playing. Once i...
  • 15hn
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Very Bad Soundquality

Dear Support, dear Community, since a long while I have a problem with the soundquality of my spotify music. If I start streaming music ("radio") I have a very bad sound quality. There is something like a ratched in the background. I can't hear the m...

• Dear Support, dear Community,   since a long while I have a problem with the soundquality of my spotify music. If I start streaming music ("radio") I have a very bad sound quality. There is so...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove API access from account

I granted access to my account through a website for some sketchy application, now I want to remove it. How? IF THERE'S AN ERROR, MAKE IT RED, NOT GREEN LIKE THE REST OF YOUR INTERFACE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RECOGNIZE AN ERROR IF IT BLENDS IN? Serious...

• I granted access to my account through a website for some sketchy application, now I want to remove it. How?   IF THERE'S AN ERROR, MAKE IT RED, NOT GREEN LIKE THE REST OF YOUR INTERFACE,...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect will not find Philips SW700M

Hi, Spotify connect will not longer find my Philips SW700M (either of them) used to until a few weeks back. So far;Re installed speakers and ensured latest firmwareRebooted hub (Virgin)re loaded Spotify onto my phone (android) clearing the cache etcT...

• Hi,   Spotify connect will not longer find my Philips SW700M (either of them) used to until a few weeks back.   So far; Re installed speakers and ensured latest firmware Rebooted h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play current song!

I have a spotify premium account, because I like to listen to music when I don't have internet access. It basically works just fine on my android device but not on my desktop machine. weather or not it is conected to the internet. I have it selected ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify premium account, because I like to listen to music when I don't have internet access. It basically works just fine on my android device but not on my desktop machine. weather or not ...
  • spydx
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Notifications not working

About two/three months ago my notfications stop working, i dont get notification of any new music that is added or update that is made in the playlists that i follow. I already try to reinstall the aplicattion and that dont work Hope that i can get s...

• About two/three months ago my notfications stop working, i dont get notification of any new music that is added or update that is made in the playlists that i follow.   I already try to reinst...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other