Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Playlists

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Playback Options- Reverse

Add an option to play music playlists in reverse order (in addition to in-order and shuffle). Perhaps a "Sort" feature could be added within the playlists themselves, with the ability to sort the songs within the playlist by certain criteria to manip...

• Visitor
  • Add an option to play music playlists in reverse order (in addition to in-order and shuffle). Perhaps a "Sort" feature could be added within the playlists themselves, with the ability to sort the s...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Add to most recent playlist

There should be an add to recent playlist button. When making a playlist, you shouldn't have to scroll through the entire list of playlists to find the one you are making (ease of use). It would allow you to carry on searching songs and be able to ad...

• Music Fan
  • There should be an add to recent playlist button. When making a playlist, you shouldn't have to scroll through the entire list of playlists to find the one you are making (ease of use). It would a...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] 2nd Device Tapping for Playlist

Listen on a Playlist Device 1, use Device 2, tap/click on the song, goes to artist page, not playlist page from Device 1

• Regular
  • Listen on a Playlist Device 1, use Device 2, tap/click on the song, goes to artist page, not playlist page from Device 1
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Podcast episodes appeared in "This is ..." playlist

I don't listen to podcasts, and even if I were, I can't imagine a scenario where music and podcasts should be intermixed. So it's a little strange for me to start listening to a "This is " playlist and a few songs in be listening to a podcast, even i...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't listen to podcasts, and even if I were, I can't imagine a scenario where music and podcasts should be intermixed. So it's a little strange for me to start listening to a "This is <artist&g...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] only my own playlists

I would like to have a function, where you can see ONLY YOUR OWN Playlists. So that I don't have Playlists from people I follow in that list or other stuff. For example not only "downloaded playlists" or "in alpphabetic order", but something like "on...

• Visitor
  • I would like to have a function, where you can see ONLY YOUR OWN Playlists. So that I don't have Playlists from people I follow in that list or other stuff. For example not only "downloaded playlists...
  • MMalc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Playlists] Playlist Follower Counts Frozen?

Hello, This is not a new Idea, but rather a question concerning playlist follower counts being frozen/not updating. I was instructed by Spotify Support to post my question here so it could be seen by all of the developers. I have been running Faceboo...

• Visitor
  • ...e seen by all of the developers.   I have been running Facebook and Instagram Ads to send targeted traffic to my created playlists - "Beats by Tom Cavallaro" (https://open.spotify.com/p...
  • Mitch555
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] repeat a single song on your playlist

hiwe have the repeat option for our playlist but not for a single song .. i remember this function on winamp (yes i'm old :') .. i have a playlist and while it is playing, there are some songs that i want to listen repeatedly.. can you please just ad...

• Visitor
  • hi we have the repeat option for our playlist but not for a single song .. i remember this function on winamp (yes i'm old :') .. i have a playlist and while it is playing, there are some songs that...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] major issue with the new/updated collaborative playlist feature.

more of a bug/feedback than a new idea in the latest version of spotify, collaborative playlists can only have songs added via a invitation link (invite collaborators). this is fine with me (although i personally think users should be given an option...

• Casual Listener
  • more of a bug/feedback than a new idea   in the latest version of spotify, collaborative playlists can only have songs added via a invitation link (invite collaborators).    this i...
  • OscarDC
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Playlists
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] WHAT CAN SOMEONE WIN BY BRINGING NEW IDEAS FOR SPOTIFY?

If someone has a Good Idea of a new feature what could he/she win with it if it was successfully implemented by Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  •   If someone has a Good Idea of a new feature what could he/she win with it if it was successfully implemented by Spotify?
  • Brunogg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Allow collaborators to delete songs added by others (again)

I'm a collaborator on a playlist, I'm not the playlist owner.A recent update made it so that even though we all want everyone to have 'vito' power over songs added by others, I am unable to remove songs that others added. This is completely against a...

• I'm a collaborator on a playlist, I'm not the playlist owner.A recent update made it so that even though we all want everyone to have 'vito' power over songs added by others, I am unable to remove so...
  • cpc464
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Prevent people from creating playlists called "Daily Mix"

Can you please remove any public playlists with "Daily Mix" in the title? I often use virtual assistants to start the music and when I tell Google to "play daily mix" or "play daily mix 2", it used to work fine... now I have a 2021 playlist called "d...

• Can you please remove any public playlists with "Daily Mix" in the title? I often use virtual assistants to start the music and when I tell Google to "play daily mix" or "play daily mix 2", it used t...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Community][Playlists] Bring back classic songs to your playlists

In the past, playlists like Get Turnt, Out The Mud, No Cap and etc had some classic songs from the 90's, 00's and 10's in addition to the new songs. It will be great if you will bring that back and add some classic songs every week to the playlists.

• In the past, playlists like Get Turnt, Out The Mud, No Cap and etc had some classic songs from the 90's, 00's and 10's in addition to the new songs. It will be great if you will bring that back and a...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Bring back option to remove songs from playlist created for me

I like the playlists that Spotify creates for me, but often there are songs are artists that I never want to be included in any playlist. I used to be able to choose to remove them or hide them but that option disappeared a while ago - I would like i...

• Casual Listener
  • I like the playlists that Spotify creates for me, but often there are songs are artists that I never want to be included in any playlist.  I used to be able to choose to remove them or hide t...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Playlists] Allow us to block artists/genres we dislike.

Having genres I dislike getting mixed in my Playlists is a problem considering we're talking about something I never searched for or listened to. Having an option to select artists or genres we dislike in the same way we can select artists/genres we ...

• Casual Listener
  • Having genres I dislike getting mixed in my Playlists is a problem considering we're talking about something I never searched for or listened to. Having an option to select artists or genres we d...
  • Kee_Spees
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Moving for the blind

Hello.I am user of Spotify desktop app. I also use Spotify in My browser. I have one idea, but I have submitted It manytimes.I know this, that this idea may be closed. Problem is, that there are not many users in Spotify community with visual impairm...

• Roadie
  • ...re not many users in Spotify community with visual impairment. I use Spotify with keyboard and screen reader on My computer. I have a problem to move playlists up or down, some It is with folders, or s...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Opt out of “radio based on”

Give us the option to opt out of the “radio based on” suggestions for our personal playlists. I make playlists for a reason and would like to just listen to the songs that are already on the playlist without having to skip a bunch of times.

• Visitor
  • Give us the option to opt out of the “radio based on” suggestions for our personal playlists. I make playlists for a reason and would like to just listen to the songs that are already on the p...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] Regression of playlist loop feature

I am playing playlist on my car and found that I cannot loop my playlist songs. It always start playing random recommended songs after the list is played once. This started happening this week. I cannot figure out how to disable this behavior. This i...

• Visitor
  • I am playing playlist on my car and found that I cannot loop my playlist songs. It always start playing random recommended songs after the list is played once. This started happening this week. I can...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist

The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist after I added a track from the app on the phone, now the tracks in the playlist are not updated for me, I used to restart the application on the macbook, but now this did not help ei...

• The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist after I added a track from the app on the phone, now the tracks in the playlist are not updated for me, I used to restart the appli...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Playlists] Playlist Promotion

Hey! I am Brazilian and I have been working as a phonographic strategist for over 25 years providing services to record companies and artists. I miss a system that helps promote playlists. Is there any way to advertise playlists on Spotify?

• Roadie
  •   Hey! I am Brazilian and I have been working as a phonographic strategist for over 25 years providing services to record companies and artists. I miss a system that helps promote playlists. I...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes