Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Topics with Label: Playlists

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Playlist won't shuffle correctly

Playlists play one song then jump out of playlist and play Christmas music. None of the Christmas music is on my playlist. I recently deleted some playlists that had Christmas music. But that is the only connection.

• Visitor
  • Playlists play one song then jump out of playlist and play Christmas music. None of the Christmas music is on my playlist. I recently deleted some playlists that had Christmas music. But that is t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Wearables][Samsung Tizen][Playlists] Small limit on the number of playlists

The Spotify app for the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 has a very small limit on the number of playlists allowed on the device, even though I'm using a premium Spotify account in standalone mode. The watch has more than enough storage, yet only playlists star...

• Regular
  • The Spotify app for the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 has a very small limit on the number of playlists allowed on the device, even though I'm using a premium Spotify account in standalone mode. The watch h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Live demos inside Duplicate public playlist / Multiple select / Playlist bar

Fully working DEMO in AxureYou can see the full idea presentation in the attached 1 minute read PDF My goal:• Multiple selection instead of current one by one selection• Easy to find buttons instead of the current hidden way (For example Search insid...

3f299e49-944b-4317-8575-c01557ea54bd.jpg menugreen.png 1332.png 4e5e1cdb-6513-4b5d-ba3f-0ca2d130acee.jpg
  • Visitor
  • Fully working DEMO in Axure You can see the full idea presentation in the attached 1 minute read PDF   My goal: • Multiple selection instead of current one by one selection • Easy to find b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] this song has already been added feature not working on the desktop app for me

When I try to add a duplicate song to a playlist on my desktop app it no longer comes up with the warning. I then have to go to my playlist and manually search for duplicates instead. The warning still comes up on mobile, but it's just annoying to no...

• Visitor
  • When I try to add a duplicate song to a playlist on my desktop app it no longer comes up with the warning. I then have to go to my playlist and manually search for duplicates instead.  The warni...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Turn the music off automatically after a delimited time

So I thought of this idea because when I go to sleep I wanna hear music, but I don't want my phone to run out of battery, so the basic idea is that in the options would be a button that says: the music will turn off in, for example 30 minutes and you...

• Visitor
  • So I thought of this idea because when I go to sleep I wanna hear music, but I don't want my phone to run out of battery, so the basic idea is that in the options would be a button that says: the mus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Playlists] How do I turn off shuffle permanently?

The damn thing drives me insane. I’m a premium subscriber for over 5 years, and it’s driving me crazy how it turns itself back on all the time.

• Visitor
  • The damn thing drives me insane.     I’m a premium subscriber for over 5 years, and it’s driving me crazy how it turns itself back on all the time.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Playlists] I can't change my playlist cover photo!!!

I have tried multiple images, I have quit the app and restarted my MacBook Air, but nothing works. I am using the Spotify desktop app. Every time I try and save the image, it says there has been an error. Please help

• Visitor
  • I have tried multiple images, I have quit the app and restarted my MacBook Air, but nothing works. I am using the Spotify desktop app. Every time I try and save the image, it says there has been an e...
  • deadponies
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Repeat a song in your album

There should be an option to repeat a song in a playlist instead of putting the song in its own album to get it to repeat

• Visitor
  • There should be an option to repeat a song in a playlist instead of putting the song in its own album to get it to repeat
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Gear Sport doesn't show name of playlist just album cover

I have a Samsung gear sport and when I go to my playlists it shows a bunch of album covers and not the name of the playlists. I have version 2.4.12. Is there any way to fix this to show the name and not the album covers?

• I have a Samsung gear sport and when I go to my playlists it shows a bunch of album covers and not the name of the playlists. I have version 2.4.12. Is there any way to fix this to show the name a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Playlists] Music stops at :10 on all songs, all playlists using Webplayer on desktop

I've refreshed, I've closed Safari and restarted the web player 3x, and I even restarted my computer - every song on every playlist I try will only play the first :10 seconds and then pauses, and will not resume.

• Visitor
  • I've refreshed, I've closed Safari and restarted the web player 3x, and I even restarted my computer - every song on every playlist I try will only play the first :10 seconds and then pauses, and wil...
  • Xenia
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Playlists
    Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] a couple of songs play and then it goes through a full playlist of recommended

so you see I'm trying to listen to the undertale soundtrack I listen to like five songs and then as soon as I listen to like two to five songs it's changes to a full on playlist of recommended songs and I still haven't been able to listen to the unde...

• Visitor
  • so you see I'm trying to listen to the undertale soundtrack I listen to like five songs and then as soon as I listen to like two to five songs it's changes to a full on playlist of recommended songs ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Playlists] Song disappeaing from playlist.

Sometimes I find that songs in a playlist are no longer possible to listen to, which is understandable if the song is not available on Spotify anymore. However, it has happened a few times that when I search for that particular song with the same art...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes I find that songs in a playlist  are no longer possible to listen to, which is understandable if the song is not available on Spotify anymore. However, it has happened a few times that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Playlists] Mis eternos favoritos no funcionan

Hace no mucho agregar en la opción de mis eternos favoritos entro a Spotify me salta la ventana el cierro por error y nunca más pude acceder a mis eternos favoritos y la verdad quisiera tener esa lista de reproducción, simplemente no me aparece ayuda

• Casual Listener
  • Hace no mucho agregar en la opción de mis eternos favoritos entro a Spotify me salta la ventana el cierro por error y nunca más pude acceder a mis eternos favoritos y la verdad quisiera tener esa lis...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Shazam synchronisiert nicht/falsch mit Spotify

Hallo zusammen, ich habe das Problem das ich mein Shazam sich nicht korrekt mit Spotify synchronisiert. Die Anmeldung ist bei beiden Portalen über Facebook und auch die Apps wurden bereits mehrfach neu installiert. Zuletzt habe ich die Playlist in Sp...

• Visitor
  • Hallo zusammen,    ich habe das Problem das ich mein Shazam sich nicht korrekt mit Spotify synchronisiert.   Die Anmeldung ist bei beiden Portalen über Facebook und auch die Apps w...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Shuffle play is prioritizing a specific artist in one of my playlists

I have one playlist in particular that only contains music from two artists. IT is a total of 63 songs. 35 are from one artist, 28 are from another. No matter how many times I've tried enabling and disabling Shuffle in this playlist, it ALWAYS, witho...

• Casual Listener
  • ...am listening to the playlist. Isn't the point of shuffling these playlists to be able to mix up and randomize the stuff you like?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Japanese lyrics

The Japanese lyrics for some Japanese songs are not authentic Japanese (I.e. Should not contain simplified chinese words) . Would appreciate if you could update the words. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • The Japanese lyrics for some Japanese songs are not authentic Japanese (I.e. Should not contain simplified chinese words) . Would appreciate if you could update the words. Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] improve algorithm to match african music

Good day.Not sure I'd call this an idea, its more of a concern. But I thought I'd post it here anyways instead of using your support email where I'll receive a generic response. Your matching algorithm and capabilities when it comes to African music ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good day. Not sure I'd call this an idea, its more of a concern. But I thought I'd post it here anyways instead of using your support email where I'll receive a generic response.   Your match...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Playlists] New logic for New playlist

According as new user I've try to create new playlist. First of all I add more than 300 likes to different songs with different genres. Next I'm going to create New playlist with russian values in name: "Новый плейлист" (which mean New playlist in En...

• According as new user I've try to create new playlist. First of all I add more than 300 likes to different songs with different genres. Next I'm going to create New playlist with russian values in na...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes