Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Playlists

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Playlists] Make it possible to come back to Trending Albums for You

I love the Trending Albums for You - but I try one choice, come back and the list is gone. What is the point of that? It’s like bait and switch. Bad design. Please fix it. I saw someone else complained but it was closed. C’mon - fix this obvious glit...

• Casual Listener
  • I love the Trending Albums for You - but I try one choice, come back and the list is gone. What is the point of that? It’s like bait and switch. Bad design. Please fix it. I saw someone else complain...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] Liked Songs Shuffle problem

This is something that has started happening after a recent update: I usually listen to my Liked Songs on shuffle. I use Bluetooth in my car. Normally when I would get out of my car and get back in at a later point, my Liked Songs would pick up where...

• Casual Listener
  • This is something that has started happening after a recent update: I usually listen to my Liked Songs on shuffle. I use Bluetooth in my car. Normally when I would get out of my car and get back in a...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Daily Revision Playlist

I heard many songs today that are all from different Playlists, but i don't want to lose all of these specifc songs. My idea here is to make an automatic created playlist, that shows you all the songs that you heard the last day(s). This could be don...

• I heard many songs today that are all from different Playlists, but i don't want to lose all of these specifc songs. My idea here is to make an automatic created playlist, that shows you all the s...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Playlists] stop recommending songs users already checked as "not interested"

My Discover Weekly and Release radar platform keep suggesting songs I already checked as "not interested". They shouldn't be recommended to users anymore, as we explicitly told you we don't like that song.

• Casual Listener
  • My Discover Weekly and Release radar platform keep suggesting songs I already checked as "not interested". They shouldn't be recommended to users anymore, as we explicitly told you we don't like that...
  • themoonandi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Official Statement on why spotify doesn't show us the followers on our playlists

I would like an explicit statement from spotify on why it's not possible or too complicated right now to work on an update that shows us who follows our playlists.The original idea for that has been shelved since 2013 on "not right now". Yet it is so...

• I would like an explicit statement from spotify on why it's not possible or too complicated right now to work on an update that shows us who follows our playlists. The original idea for that has b...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Playlists] Playing Spotify music through Galaxy watch 4 speakers

I have been struggling with being able to play music from Spotify through the speakers on my Galaxy Watch 4. I found this video that explains how to do it without having to download playlists to the watch. https://youtu.be/s2Ewsr7uyLo Hope it helps!

• Casual Listener
  • I have been struggling with being able to play music from Spotify through the speakers on my Galaxy Watch 4. I found this video that explains how to do it without having to download playlists to t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] What a joke

In just a few minutes I followed requests to have track numbers in playlists where there is now a musical note.Time after time "Luke", whoever that is, says the idea was closed because there weren't enough responses. of course there won't be enough r...

• In just a few minutes I followed requests to have track numbers in playlists where there is now a musical note. Time after time "Luke", whoever that is, says the idea was closed because there w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Dislike feature not doing anything

I noticed that no matter how much I dislike a song/artist, they somehow still reappear on my Release Radar/Discover Weekly. I heard that this is a result of not having much diversity/sample size for artists, but I feel like this isn't true. Is anyone...

• Casual Listener
  • ...r just leave the playlists partially filled?
  • fgrs
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Ability to make a playlist from liked songs collection

I'm a new premium user and spent a lot of time liking songs to add to my library, I find it frustrating that I cannot create a playlist from my liked songs, I think having this option would be nice to have. My current liked songs number is over 3,000...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a new premium user and spent a lot of time liking songs to add to my library, I find it frustrating that I cannot create a playlist from my liked songs, I think having this option would be nice t...
  • jackgray
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Apple watch and artist royalties

When I download a playlist to my Apple Watch and listen there, do artists get credit for the spins on that device?

• Casual Listener
  • When I download a playlist to my Apple Watch and listen there, do artists get credit for the spins on that device?
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Extend "add to playlist" menu

I have run into the issue of the "add song to playlist" menu not showing all of my playlists on pc. Or, more specifically, not being able to scroll all the way down in the menu. Might be some slight offset issue that only shows with many playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • I have run into the issue of the "add song to playlist" menu not showing all of my playlists on pc. Or, more specifically, not being able to scroll all the way down in the menu. Might be some s...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Playlists] Stop restricting the suggest songs feature on playlists

One of spotify's best selling points is how it lets you discover new songs. It's what drew me personally to Spotify and it's the sole reason I stay. The suggest song feature is one way it does that. At the bottom of every song with less than 15 songs...

• Casual Listener
  • ...everely underutilized.   Firstly, I see no reason why it should only be limited to only playlists with less than 15 songs. When you get past that threshold the feature just vanishes and that's i...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player][Playlists] failed to save playlist changes

I'm currently using the web browser on firefox and for the past couple of days, I've been unable to edit anything about my current playlists (descriptions, titles, cover art). At one point I couldn't add songs to the playlists, but that has since bee...

• I'm currently using the web browser on firefox and for the past couple of days, I've been unable to edit anything about my current playlists (descriptions, titles, cover art). At one point I c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop shuffling the playlist when changing the playback device

I've got Amazon Echo Dot devices all around and use them to play Spotify. Here's the problem:I listen a playlist on shuffle, remove unwated songs, move the songs around. Then I want to go to another room and continue listening. I say "Alexa, ask Spot...

• Visitor
  • I've got Amazon Echo Dot devices all around and use them to play Spotify. Here's the problem: I listen a playlist on shuffle, remove unwated songs, move the songs around. Then I want to go to anot...
  • CarlosE
  • 9 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 9 replies
  • 7 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Playlist won't shuffle correctly

Playlists play one song then jump out of playlist and play Christmas music. None of the Christmas music is on my playlist. I recently deleted some playlists that had Christmas music. But that is the only connection.

• Visitor
  • Playlists play one song then jump out of playlist and play Christmas music. None of the Christmas music is on my playlist. I recently deleted some playlists that had Christmas music. But that is t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Waiting for Connection when using plugged modem? I got a solution!

NOTE :If you're using Windows 10 and plugged modem as your main connection, experiencing "Waiting for Connection" when you want to download songs at Spotify Desktop app (downloaded from website), You are at the right place and one step closer to fix ...

• Visitor
  • NOTE : If you're using Windows 10 and plugged modem as your main connection, experiencing "Waiting for Connection" when you want to download songs at Spotify Desktop app (downloaded from website),&n...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes