Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Playlists

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Clicking album cover should jump to the right song when the playlist is sorted

Referencing my post here, I'd like to suggest that in the Windows desktop client, when you have sorted a playlist by a column, clicking the album cover should not jump to the wrong song as currently happens. I hadn't thought of this as an "idea," but...

• Regular
  • Referencing my post here, I'd like to suggest that in the Windows desktop client, when you have sorted a playlist by a column, clicking the album cover should not jump to the wrong song as currently ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

A post about posting ideas...

I followed a link to POST an idea, got shunted to a blog that told me that I should SUBMIT an idea with a link that went to OTHER ideas with no option to CREATE or POST an idea. This tells me that the I.T. program writers are either on drugs, are aut...

• Casual Listener
  • ...as an 'update' to the program that wiped out a MONTH OF METICULOUS PLAYLIST ORGANIZATION WITH NO HOPE OF RECOVERY.  Apparently according to Spotify chat the playlists are not stored on the host c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Party Playlist UI Change

This evening I contacted support as I thought I'd encountered a bug - but it turned out to be a feature I'd never heard of before, Party Playlists, where the mix is customised so the start and end times are different!I only found out while on the sup...

• This evening I contacted support as I thought I'd encountered a bug - but it turned out to be a feature I'd never heard of before, Party Playlists, where the mix is customised so the start and end t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rewrite Spotify free on-demand limitations on our devices

With a Free account, we can listen to anything in your catalog, but we'll hear ads between tracks and there are some on-demand limitations depending on our device.In last months you have add restricted limitation: to listen a playlist/album we have s...

• Visitor
  • With a Free account, we can listen to anything in your catalog, but we'll hear ads between tracks and there are some on-demand limitations depending on our device. In last months you have add r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The ability to NOT lose your downloaded Music, even though it exists

I'm extremely annoyed at the fact that EVEN transferring my STORED content to a BIGGER SD CARD so I can CONTINUE to DOWNLOAD my SONGS to my SD CARD, The cache simply invalidates and I lose ALL THE DOWNLOADED CONTENT FROM SPOTIFY AND MUST REDOWNLOAD M...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm extremely annoyed at the fact that EVEN transferring my STORED content to a BIGGER SD CARD so I can CONTINUE to DOWNLOAD my SONGS to my SD CARD, The cache simply invalidates and I lose ALL THE DO...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TOP 100 Rap Artist Playlist for each country.

Hello! I just created a Playlist featuring the most heard song for 100 different Rap artist in Mexico. It would be great if every country create a Playlist with theirs top 100 Rappers. Could you Spotify? https://open.spotify.com/user/22nxemodkrctx5ra...

• Roadie
  • Hello! I just created a Playlist featuring the most heard song for 100 different Rap artist in Mexico. It would be great if every country create a Playlist with theirs top 100 Rappers. Could you Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Clearing Playlist Filter on Android App

I emailed spotify support thinking it was a bug, but apparently it was something done on purpose. Currently, if you search something in the playlist filter and clear the search, your queue continues to show songs from the search. This is different th...

• I emailed spotify support thinking it was a bug, but apparently it was something done on purpose. Currently, if you search something in the playlist filter and clear the search, your queue continues ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[LG WebOS][Playlists] Please urgently update this app

Hi, the app that is available for LG TVs is way out of date and now does not even work.Until recently it was able to list my Playlists and I could play them, but they now don't even appear. This is the very base level of functionality I think that is...

• Regular
  • Hi, the app that is available for LG TVs is way out of date and now does not even work. Until recently it was able to list my Playlists and I could play them, but they now don't even appear. T...
  • jeff-parker
  • Regular
  • 35 replies
  • 20 likes
  • LG WebOS
    Playlists
  • 35 replies
  • 20 likes

playlists

is there any way to put my playlists on a station? what is a gig goer? Im just not a expert on spotify I have questions. I dont deserve to be called names thank you very much

• Music Fan
  • is there any way to put my playlists on a station? what is a gig goer? Im just not a expert on spotify I have questions. I dont deserve to be called names thank you very much
  • 18kidneystones
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    stations
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

80's or 90's playlist that plays ALL hits, possible?

Curious why most steaming music sites don't play all top 40 or top 100 songs of the 80's or 90's and shuffle those? Your 80's/90's are SOO repeatitive it make me wonder why, when you can simply shuffle 400 songs (top 40 from 80-89) or 1000 songs unti...

• Casual Listener
  • Curious why most steaming music sites don't play all top 40 or top 100 songs of the 80's or 90's and shuffle those?   Your 80's/90's are SOO repeatitive it make me wonder why, when you can simpl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Playlists]

Bring back the Downloaded Playlists subcategory in Your Music. I have a lot of playlists within separate folders, many of which I downloaded on ios to be able to play whislt in offline mode. The ability to locate all offline playlists in one folder w...

• Casual Listener
  • Bring back the Downloaded Playlists subcategory in Your Music. I have a lot of playlists within separate folders, many of which I downloaded on ios to be able to play whislt in offline mode. The a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FIX THE GLITCH in the Top 4 Album Art, please!!!

I noticed about a year and a half ago that the Top 4 Album Art began to glitch and display OUT OF ORDER on the Public Page(s). It started with just a few playlists, but then quickly spread to all of them. There is no way to fix this glitch from the c...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed about a year and a half ago that the Top 4 Album Art began to glitch and display OUT OF ORDER on the Public Page(s).  It started with just a few playlists, but then quickly spread to a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

go to old rap cavier

The new rap cavier is nice when in mobile, as you can select any song on-demand. However, the U/I on both mobile and desktop has suffered greatly with the increased rap cavier specific Ads and all of the new icons look cluttered. The injection of ads...

• The new rap cavier is nice when in mobile, as you can select any song on-demand. However, the U/I on both mobile and desktop has suffered greatly with the increased rap cavier specific Ads and all of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Why can't people find my playlists?

I have several playlists, but people are not able to find them by searching for the playlists. I made sure that all of my playlists have been made public. None of these are collaberative playlists. When I search for my playlists from my Spotify they ...

• Regular
  • I have several playlists, but people are not able to find them by searching for the playlists.  I made sure that all of my playlists have been made public.  None of these are c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] You do not find the track you like on the playlists created by the users

In playlists created by users, you do not search for the part you like. The time you searched for, the name of the song, and the name of the singer are displayed if the name or description of the playlist, but not in the playlist. what does it mean? ...

• In playlists created by users, you do not search for the part you like. The time you searched for, the name of the song, and the name of the singer are displayed if the name or description of the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CREATE PLAYLISTS INTO A YOUR PUBLIC PLAYLIST

Si può avere la possibilità di creare altri nella vostra play list pubblica, dividendo le canzoni in generi musicali, per esempio, o per un particolare momento della giornata, ma solo per creare un ordine in un elenco di riproduzione. Forse in futuro...

• Si può avere la possibilità di creare altri nella vostra play list pubblica, dividendo le canzoni in generi musicali, per esempio, o per un particolare momento della giornata, ma solo per creare un o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    Tutte le piattaforme
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Playlists

YO let me pitch you something - Playlists created by YEAR. Not just the 90s, but like specifically 1997 only, or not just 00s but specifically 2002? Namsayin?

• YO let me pitch you something - Playlists created by YEAR. Not just the 90s, but like specifically 1997 only, or not just 00s but specifically 2002? Namsayin?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Daily mix and Amazon echo

I have been having problems with the daily mix feature not removing tracks and artists.I would remove a track, spotify says that track won't be played in my daily mix.Then the track reappears immediately in my daily mix playlist.I have discovered tha...

• Visitor
  • I have been having problems with the daily mix feature not removing tracks and artists. I would remove a track, spotify says that track won't be played in my daily mix. Then the track reappears imm...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Playlists] Syncing Downloaded Songs On Computer With Mobile App

Hi. I have this problem with downloading my music archive every time I switch ROMs. By now, I have saved over a thousand songs in my account. I don't have a great internet connection so this downloading each song after switching a ROM situation drive...

• Hi. I have this problem with downloading my music archive every time I switch ROMs. By now, I have saved over a thousand songs in my account. I don't have a great internet connection so this download...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes