Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: PlayStation

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The Spotify App plays a different song than the one I selected On Playstation 4 and 5 (PS4, PS5)

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevicePlaystation 4 and 5Operating SystemPlaystation 5 OS? 23.01-07.00.00.44-00.00.00.0.1My Question or IssueWhen in the "Control center" menu of the Playstation 5 (and PS4), and choosing the "Music" tab, then choosing the pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Playstation 4 and 5 Operating System Playstation 5 OS?  23.01-07.00.00.44-00.00.00.0.1 My Question or Issue When in the "Control center" menu of t...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PlayStation App not working properly for weeks

I’m being forced to sign in and pair on the PlayStation every time I boot up the system. They are on the same network. I’ve updated my system and the app on my phone and PlayStation.

• Casual Listener
  • I’m being forced to sign in and pair on the PlayStation every time I boot up the system. They are on the same network. I’ve updated my system and the app on my phone and PlayStation.   
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [PS4] Some playlists not loading in quick menu

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.A.Device(PlayStation 4 2014 release) My Question or IssueWhen I try to play a playlist on Spotify through the PlayStation quick menu, it says “Cannot obtain playlist”. I click to refresh and then it says “An error has occurred (...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country U.S.A. Device (PlayStation 4 2014 release)   My Question or Issue When I try to play a playlist on Spotify through the PlayStation quick menu, it says “Cannot o...
  • MattAtch96
  • Casual Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on PS4 only Plays Two Songs

PlanPremiumCountryNorth AmericaDevicePlayStation 4Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI’ve been having this problem on one of my playlists for a while now. I like to listen to my music on PS4 when I play games sometimes, so I have my Spotify on P...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country North America Device PlayStation 4 Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I’ve been having this problem on one of my playlists for a while now. I like to l...
  • Lyubka
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No Video on PS5 app after 2+ years of waiting.

So, I’ve seen multiple posts talking about this in both the Help section and the ideas section going on several years now. I’ve replied to one or two myself. It’s ridiculous the issue still hasn’t been fixed. There is no video on the Spotify app on P...

• ...een fixed.  There is no video on the Spotify app on PlayStation consoles. Please fix this. Please don’t just reply to this post giving me some copy and pasted answer that you’ve posted on e...
  • simengeorg
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 - Spotify Error :(

PlanPremiumCountryUS DevicePS4Operating SystemPS OS My Question or IssueI have installed and reinstalled Spotfy more than 4 times in my PS4 but every time I try opening it, or linking it, it will load and load and load, and after a couple of minutes ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country US   Device PS4 Operating System PS OS   My Question or Issue I have installed and reinstalled Spotfy more than 4 times in my PS4 but every time I tr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

PS5 not working

PlanFreeCountryEngland DevicePS5Operating SystemPS5? My Question or IssueI got a PS5 for Christmas, but when I try loading music from the menu it says there was a problem loading my content. When loading the app it sticks on a gray screen

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country England  Device PS5 Operating System PS5?   My Question or Issue I got a PS5 for Christmas, but when I try loading music from the menu it says there was ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 song titles frozen

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePS5Operating SystemPS5 My Question or IssueWhen playing music on the Spotify app for PS5, the song title remains frozen on the screen after 3-4 tracks. The music continues to play as normal, but the song showing in the s...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device PS5 Operating System PS5   My Question or Issue When playing music on the Spotify app for PS5, the song title remains frozen on the screen af...
  • SoundsofSteel
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [PlayStation][Podcasts] Podcasts not playing on PlayStation 4/5 app

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePlaystation 5 (and Casting from PC/Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra)Operating SystemPlayStation 5 ver. 22.01-05.50.00.08-00.00.00.0.1, Playstation 5 Spotify App ver. 3.85 (when casting: Android Version 12, Windows 10) My Question o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Playstation 5 (and Casting from PC/Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra) Operating System PlayStation 5 ver. 22.01-05.50.00.08-00.00.00.0.1, Playstation 5 Spotify App ver....
  • fweetree
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not working on ps4

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDevicePS4 My Question or IssueHi, I like to listen to some podcasts like F1 Nation but it doesn't work on my PS4. It's not with a specific podcast, no podcast works. It works fine on my phone, computer, Ipad but if I connect ...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium Device PS4     My Question or Issue Hi, I like to listen to some podcasts like F1 Nation but it doesn't work on my PS4. It's not with a specific podcas...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hide featured on playstation list

PlanFreeCountryUkraine DevicePlayStation 5Operating SystemPlayStation My Question or IssueIs there a way to hide or move down "featured on playstation" playlists on PS5?

• Plan Free Country Ukraine  Device PlayStation 5 Operating System PlayStation   My Question or Issue Is there a way to hide or move down "featured on playstation" playlists on PS5?
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song Playback Stopped on PS4

PlanPremiumCountryPremium- GermanyResidence- BangladeshDevicePS4Operating SystemVersion 9.0 My Question or IssueIt's a very complicated thing for whatever reason.I recently got premium and connected my ps4 account to my Spotify account. It worked fin...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Premium- Germany Residence- Bangladesh Device PS4 Operating System Version 9.0   My Question or Issue It's a very complicated thing for whatever reason. I recent...
  • Aamer_
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [PlayStation] Video won't play / episodes missing

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevicePlaystation 4 Spotify App v3.02Operating SystemPlaystation 4 FW 7.55 Hey there, so I'm trying to watch "The Joe Rogan Experience" via the Playstation 4 Spotify App, but there are two problems: 1. Only a small amount of ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Playstation 4 Spotify App v3.02 Operating System Playstation 4 FW 7.55   Hey there,    so I'm trying to watch "The Joe Rogan E...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 20 replies
  • 11 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 20 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4: Cannot connect to the server

PlanPremium CountryUSA DevicePS4 My Question or IssueI cannot use Spotify on my PS4. When I open the app, it loads for a moment before displaying an error message that reads "Cannot connect to the server." My PS4 also no longer appears in my devices ...

• Visitor
  • ...) I've seen a few other posts about this issue and have repeatedly attempted all the "solutions" listed to no avail. I have: Uninstalled & reinstalled the app on my PS4 Un-linked my PlayStation...
  • _cblaine_
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Ps4, error on start up of app.

PlanFreeCountry ireland DevicePlayStation 4 My Question or IssueWhen I start the Spotify app it tries to load for about 10 seconds but then just says error (see attached pic). There is a long number underneath but it's always different. I have tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country ireland   Device PlayStation 4   My Question or Issue When I start the Spotify app it tries to load for about 10 seconds but then just says error (see attached p...
  • rubenszabo
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot skip on song results

When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it does nothing. That's a nice feature for some users ...

• Regular
  • When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes randomly disappear

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLG G8 thinQ, PS4Operating SystemAndroid 10, PS4 My Question or IssueI recently started listening Not Another DnD Podcast, and am currently on episode 7 from March 2018. Sometimes on the podcast page there will only be episo...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device LG G8 thinQ, PS4 Operating System Android 10, PS4   My Question or Issue I recently started listening Not Another DnD Podcast, and am currently on episo...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps logging out on Playstation

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I keep having to login to Spotify on my Playstation whenever I restart after putting it to s...

• Visitor
  • ...bsp; I keep having to login to Spotify on my Playstation whenever I restart after putting it to sleep.  It never used to behave as badly as this and it's become a terible user experience on P...
  • Pearcie17
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[PlayStation][Other] Spotify Not working at all PS5

Spotify will not connect at all on PS5, I've reinstalled, restored licenses, other troubleshooting and still will not work at all.

• Spotify will not connect at all on PS5, I've reinstalled, restored licenses, other troubleshooting and still will not work at all.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I activate (or see) the lyrics feature using Spotify in my PS4?

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDevicePlayStation 4Operating SystemPlayStation Network My Question or IssueI use to be able to see the lyrics while playing songs on my PS4 Spotify app, now I cannot find that option/feature.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico Device PlayStation 4 Operating System PlayStation Network   My Question or Issue I use to be able to see the lyrics while playing songs on my PS4 Spotify a...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes