Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: PlayStation

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify syncs mobile to web , doesnt web to mobile

when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web) however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobile and I can continue where I left off from mobile how do i ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web)   however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t log in to ps4

Hello so I can’t log in my Spotify to my ps4. I tried everything. It’s showing me Spotify account already linked Switch to the PlayStation network or Sony entertainment network account linked with this Spotify account I was looking to this community ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello so I can’t log in my Spotify to my ps4. I tried everything. It’s showing me Spotify account already linked Switch to the PlayStation network or Sony entertainment network account linked with t...
  • CarlosE
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Length NaN:NaN

PlanPremiumCountry Armenia DeviceDell XPS 13Operating SystemUbuntu 18.04.5 LTS (Bionic Beaver) My Question or IssueHi,The music length in my spotify is showing NaN. I have tried to reinstall the app/login logout. But none of it helped.I would be grat...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Armenia   Device Dell XPS 13 Operating System Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS (Bionic Beaver)   My Question or Issue Hi, The music length in my spotify is sho...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is Spotify Hifi (CD quality streaming) going to be available via PS5 and smart TVs?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceTV and PS4Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Is Spotify Hifi (CD quality streaming) going to be available via PS4/5 and smart TVs? I use Spotify all the time via my PS4 for casual li...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device TV and PS4 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   Is Spotify Hifi (CD quality streaming) going to b...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • PlayStation
    Samsung
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [PS5] No option to listen to liked songs through PS5 "quick action" menu

Wanted to make sure I'm not missing something. On PS5, when you tap the PS button and access Spotify through the music tab at the bottom of the screen, there is no option to listen to liked songs. The only options are Featured on Playstation, Recentl...

• Casual Listener
  • ...he only options are Featured on Playstation, Recently played, Spotify recommends, and Your music (which only includes your playlists, not your liked songs).   When listening to songs, there is a...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution [PS4] No spotify app in PSN (Ukraine)

PlanPremiumCountryUkraineDevicePS4 ProOperating SystemFreeBSD fork O_oMy Question or IssueSpotify for Ukraine launched yesterday. How long does it take to wait for the application to appear in the market for PS4?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Ukraine Device PS4 Pro Operating System FreeBSD fork O_o My Question or Issue Spotify for Ukraine launched yesterday. How long does it take to wait for the application t...
  • Explanandum
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 47 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 7 replies
  • 47 likes

Superuser Contribution South Korea - I can't use Spotify on my PlayStation 4.

PlanPremiumCountrySouth Korea DeviceMy PlayStation 4Operating SystemPlayStation 4 Operating System I guess My Question or IssueSpotify got available here in South Korea a few weeks ago but the thing is that I can't use it on my PlayStation. Whenever ...

• Plan Premium Country South Korea   Device My PlayStation 4 Operating System PlayStation 4 Operating System I guess   My Question or Issue Spotify got available here in South K...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on Playstation

Hey, I'm trying to link my Spotify to my PS5, but it's telling me that my Spotify is already linked to a PSN account. The problem is that I have had multiple PSN accounts and even though I looked through all that I can remember, I still don't know wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I'm trying to link my Spotify to my PS5, but it's telling me that my Spotify is already linked to a PSN account. The problem is that I have had multiple PSN accounts and even though I looked thr...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS3] How to unlink account to PS3?

Hello! My Spotify account is linked to a PS3 account which does not belong to me. I no longer have contact with the person who owns the PS3. Is there a way to unlink my Spotify account to the PS3? I want to link it to my PS4 but I can't I already tri...

• Hello! My Spotify account is linked to a PS3 account which does not belong to me. I no longer have contact with the person who owns the PS3. Is there a way to unlink my Spotify account to the PS3? I ...
  • Staticz
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    ps3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unlinking

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I am in an issue right now where my PSN account is banned and i can’t unlink it to put it on...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [PS4] Spotify throws error WV-33898-1 after launching

PlanPremiumCountryPerúDevicePS4 ProOperating SystemFirmware 8.00My Question or IssueThe application on PS4 fails to launch with the error code WV-33898-1, and in the top left corner, the error 0x00000006 briefly appears with the message "Couldn't res...

• ...sing Google's Public DNSs). Reinstalling, resetting, etc. doesn't solve the problem.   I can access to Spotify using different devices on the same network (Android phone, Google Home, etc.).
  • Frosty73
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Login Using 'Sign In With Apple' on Playstation 4

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSony Playstation 4Operating SystemSony Playstation 4My Question or IssueI created my Spotify account using the 'Sign In/Continue with Apple' function. I cannot seem to sign in to any non-Apple devices, including m...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device Sony Playstation 4 Operating System Sony Playstation 4 My Question or Issue I created my Spotify account using the 'Sign In/Continue with A...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on PS4 in Slovenia

PlanPremiumCountrySloveniaDevicePlaystation 4My Question or IssueA few months ago we got Spotify in Slovenia, but linking the account to the PS ap is still not working. It will play music through PS if I'm controlling it from the phone, but it still ...

• Plan Premium Country Slovenia Device Playstation 4 My Question or Issue A few months ago we got Spotify in Slovenia, but linking the account to the PS ap is still not working. It will play m...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Log out remotely on Ps

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevicePlaystation 4Operating SystemI don't know which (It's the one thats on the Playstation 4) My Question or IssueSo I sold my Playstation 4 with my playstation account, but my spotify was linked to that account, I don'...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Playstation 4 Operating System I don't know which (It's the one thats on the Playstation 4)   My Question or Issue So I sold my Playstation 4 w...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't pick song on spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevice(Samsung Galaxy A41, PS4, Google Nest)Operating System(Android 10) My Question or IssueSo like 2 months ago I started getting an issue with spotify connect. I couldn't pick a song on my phone when connected to my ps...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device (Samsung Galaxy A41, PS4, Google Nest) Operating System (Android 10)   My Question or Issue So like 2 months ago I started getting an issue with...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    PlayStation
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to open the Spotify app on PlayStation, not sure why

PlanFreeCountryUSDevicePlayStation 4Operating SystemSamsung Galaxy A01 My Question or IssueIm unable to open my Spotify app on my PlayStation, it shows a never completed download bar but when i attempt to open it it says start application, instead of...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US Device PlayStation 4 Operating System Samsung Galaxy A01   My Question or Issue Im unable to open my Spotify app on my PlayStation, it shows a never completed d...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playstation 4 Pro Frustration and Problem

PlayStation 4 Pro fully updated to latest system updates, etc. I have had to completely delete/logout of all Spotify and re-load it all 3x now. The problem is that between gaming sessions (not always) Spotify will spontaneously stop working at all. I...

• Regular
  • PlayStation 4 Pro fully updated to latest system updates, etc.   I have had to completely delete/logout of all Spotify and re-load it all 3x now.    The problem is that between g...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unlink Spotify from previous innaccessible Playstation account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSo I currently have a playstation account which I use as my main. Before that, I had another ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...urrently have a playstation account which I use as my main. Before that, I had another account with similar names, but with my fathers email and passwords which were lost after his death. Therefore, I...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Syncing music saved on ps4 to Spotify iPhone app.

Does any one know if I can get all the music I've saved on my ps4 Spotify app onto the app on my phone?I can't seem to find any answersThanks.

• Does any one know if I can get all the music I've saved on my ps4 Spotify app onto the app on my phone? I can't seem to find any answers Thanks.
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I lose my PlayStation network aount, i can't unlink my spotify account to my new Playstation Network

So, i have this account in psn that i created in 2013, i created when have buyed a new ps3, but since then i changed my password from the e-mail that i created my PSN account and the password of my PSN, that is, I don't have access to either account,...

• Visitor
  • So, i have this account in psn that i created in 2013, i created when have buyed a new ps3, but since then i changed my password from the e-mail that i created my PSN account and the password of my P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes