Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: PlayStation

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Unlink from Playstation without Access

A few years ago, I had a PS4 and I used Spotify to listen to music. I sold the PS4, and I can no longer remember the PSN account that I used. I want to use Spotify with my new PS4 and new account.

• Visitor
  • A few years ago, I had a PS4 and I used Spotify to listen to music. I sold the PS4, and I can no longer remember the PSN account that I used. I want to use Spotify with my new PS4 and new account.&nb...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I unlink my spotify from an old playstation account, which i don't know the login of?

Dear community A few years ago I linked my Spotify to a PlayStation account on a PS3 of a friend. Here I didn't think about the fact that I had to disconnect it. Many years later I had bought a PS4. Here I tried to connect my Spotify again, without s...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community   A few years ago I linked my Spotify to a PlayStation account on a PS3 of a friend. Here I didn't think about the fact that I had to disconnect it. Many years later I had b...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Firestick Overheats only with Spotify

PlanPremium since 2016ishCountryUSADeviceFireTVOperating System My Question or IssueSince an update in June/July 2019 (almost a year ago) mine and a friends Firestick crash. Only when using Spotify. I have Ps4, iphone, ipad and Android. No issues! Ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium since 2016ish Country USA Device FireTV Operating System     My Question or Issue Since an update in June/July 2019 (almost a year ago) mine and a friends Firestick c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Won't play on PS4

It's been a couple days now. Whenever I start a song, it plays for 2 seconds and the stops. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but it still won't play. Please help! My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • It's been a couple days now.  Whenever I start a song, it plays for 2 seconds and the stops.  I've tried deleting and reinstalling but it still won't play.  Please help!   My Qu...
  • iiEcoRyan3166
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Delinking Playstation Account

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDevicePlayStation 4My Question or IssueQuite a while ago I linked my Spotify account to an old PlayStation account which I no longer use anymore but have forgotten the password to. This means that I can't link my Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device PlayStation 4 My Question or Issue Quite a while ago I linked my Spotify account to an old PlayStation account which I no longer use anymore but h...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create your playlist on spotify?

How to create your playlist on Spotify fast go to the Spotify website and app then create your account https://www.spotify.com/in/ then click the playlist then add your lovely song can you hear others song

• Visitor
  • How to create your playlist on Spotify fast go to the Spotify website and app then create your account https://www.spotify.com/in/ then click the playlist  then add your lovely son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Symbian
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't disconnect account from Playstation

Hi guys,When I load up Spotify on my PS4 it errors "can't connect to network". I've followed previous fixes; force updates, sign out and back into PSN, turned off auto log in. Nothing. I then followed links to disconnect Spotify from my Playstation o...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ollowed links to disconnect Spotify from my Playstation on a Sony website. Problem is, that page won't load. At all. On any of my devices. So I have no idea how to disconnect Spotify from my PSN a...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist Search & Pages / Profiles on Smart TVs PlayStation PS4 and Xbox One

Hello fans, we're 'Team Big Screen'. We make the PS4, Xbox One, TV and Chromecast apps, and we've got some big news for you. You spoke and we listened: Artist Search, Pages / Profiles are finally available on The Big Screen. Check out your favourite ...

• Hello fans, we're 'Team Big Screen'. We make the PS4, Xbox One, TV and Chromecast apps, and we've got some big news for you.    You spoke and we listened: Artist Search, Pages / Profile...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Philips
    PlayStation
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Playstation and spotify problem

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePlaystation4My Question or IssueI have problem with linking spotify to my psn account. If i try to link spotify it says i have linked my spotify to other account but just today talked with sony customer support and they...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Playstation4 My Question or Issue I have problem with linking spotify to my psn account. If i try to link spotify it says i have linked my spotify to o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play this right now on ps4

PlanFreeCountry DevicePlayStation 4 My Question or Issue2 songs in my playlist were playing fine yesterday and today i tried to play them and it said cannot play this song right now. I have tried to get answers but this is my last hope.

•   Plan Free Country   Device PlayStation 4   My Question or Issue 2 songs in my playlist were playing fine yesterday and today i tried to play them and it said cannot play t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PlayStation account got suspended, cannot access Spotify.

CountryThe NetherlandsDevicePlayStation 4 My Question or IssueHi, A couple of weeks ago my PlayStation account got hacked and suspended. I made a new account, but I cannot use my Spotify on my new account.Every time I disconnect my PlayStation accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Country The Netherlands Device PlayStation 4   My Question or Issue Hi,   A couple of weeks ago my PlayStation account got hacked and suspended. I made a new account, but I cannot u...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

About working on your conscience and your sub-conscience

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI only saw one album throughout the whole Spotify that uses Hemi-Sync music to align the sub-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] Playback Issues

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DevicePS4 My Question or IssuePlayback on the PlayStation app keeps stopping. The time for songs keeps counting, but no audio plays. I've tried logging out and back in on my Spotify account, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the ...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device PS4   My Question or Issue Playback on the PlayStation app keeps stopping. The time for songs keeps counting, but no audio plays. I've tried l...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

PS4 Spotify Playback Issues

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSony Playstation 4Operating SystemConsole My Question or IssueMusic usually pauses and resumes every second or will stop completely despite the track still going. Playback issues resemble buffering in the erratic frequen...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Sony Playstation 4 Operating System Console   My Question or Issue Music usually pauses and resumes every second or will stop completely despite t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I can’t get through the gray screen with a weird error message on PS4

This issue has been happening to me for like the past 5 days and it’s still happening.I use free spotify on ps4 and whenever I try to open spotify it says Error with a lot of numbers and letters in it like this: “ 325b42ng79bvb9”. I tried uninstallin...

• Visitor
  • This issue has been happening to me for like the past 5 days and it’s still happening. I use free spotify on ps4 and whenever I try to open spotify it says Error with a lot of numbers and letters in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] app slows down internet

My internet speed is usually around 50-70mbps, but when opening the PS4 spotify app, the speed drops down to about 0.01-0.2mbps... this not only makes it impossible to listen to music, it also makes it impossible to even browse the internet on any ot...

• Casual Listener
  • My internet speed is usually around 50-70mbps, but when opening the PS4 spotify app, the speed drops down to about 0.01-0.2mbps... this not only makes it impossible to listen to music, it also makes ...
  • Dave_R
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into Spotify using my account, because it tells me that it's linked to another PSN account

Hello, I have been trying to log into my Spotify account with my PS4 for a while now, and I always get an error saying that my account is already linked to another PSN account. The problem is that I do not remember the email of the account which is l...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ccount, which makes it impossible for me to unlink it from Spotify.    I have tried contacting PlayStation's support to ask them about this, but they were able to provide me with no s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading

Hey Everyone! I can see all my albums on the app but only a handfull of artists appear on the library. A few on my Iphone (none on my desk top) ....these dont have the alphabetic slide on the side like it used to meaning that you have to scroll throu...

• Hey Everyone!   I can see all my albums on the app but only a handfull of artists appear on the library. A few on my Iphone (none on my desk top) ....these dont have the alphabetic slide on th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot play a previous song or restart a current song from any device other than my phone.

Phone: Galaxy Note9Watch: Galaxy S3Car: Chevy CruzeSpotify Version : 8.5.9737 Like titles says I cannot restart or go to previous songs back button won't work on anything other than my phone. If I am driving controls on steering wheel or dashboard do...

• Phone: Galaxy Note9 Watch: Galaxy S3 Car: Chevy Cruze Spotify Version : 8.5.9737   Like titles says I cannot restart or go to previous songs back button won't work on anything other than my...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Logitech
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Game of Thrones Season 1 Garbled/Distorted on PS4

PlandFree/PremiumCountryAnywhere (Issue seen in Denmark) DeviceSony Playstation 4 Spotify AppVersion: 2.07 Operating SystemPlaystation DescriptionThe same issue occurred to this reporter: https://bit.ly/30yDDGi bug was closed due to inactivity. When ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Pland Free/Premium Country Anywhere (Issue seen in Denmark)   Device Sony Playstation 4 Spotify App Version: 2.07   Operating System Playstation   Description T...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes