Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: PlayStation

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Lg Smart Tv Spotify app is useless

Is there any reason why I have to have a premium account just to even go on the Spotify Lg Smart Tv app? I simply wanna stream these Metallica landmark videos from my ios app to the tv, but I can't because I need a premium membership. I thought I cou...

• Is there any reason why I have to have a premium account just to even go on the Spotify Lg Smart Tv app? I simply wanna stream these Metallica landmark videos from my ios app to the tv, but I can't b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
    ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayStation vs Spotify - Issue with linking accounts

Greetings guys.I use Spotify premium with my Facebook and I've tried to link my account to PlayStation Spotify app. Initially it linked and I had a lot of fun, but next few days, it asked me to link the profile again and I couldnt do it.The error say...

• Greetings guys. I use Spotify premium with my Facebook and I've tried to link my account to PlayStation Spotify app. Initially it linked and I had a lot of fun, but next few days, it asked me to l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink/link Spotify Premium account from PS4

Hello everybody,I'm trying to link my spotify account to my PSN account so that I can use Spotify on a PS4. Problem is that, after entering the correct username and password the PS4 doesn't want to link and I get this message that says that my spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody, I'm trying to link my spotify account to my PSN account so that I can use Spotify on a PS4. Problem is that, after entering the correct username and password the PS4 doesn't want to...
  • kassarmd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 track ordering

I like using Spotify on PS4 (v2.05) because I have good speakers, but when I do, I can't edit the order of upcoming tracks, aside from adding them to/removing them from the queue. Even when they are in the queue, I can't change their order. I've trie...

• Visitor
  • I like using Spotify on PS4 (v2.05) because I have good speakers, but when I do, I can't edit the order of upcoming tracks, aside from adding them to/removing them from the queue. Even when they...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 audio dips in and out throughout songs

Whenever I'm listening to music on my ps4, the audio seems to fade in and out throughout the entirety of the song. It's almost as its getting quieter during loud parts of the song, and gets loud during quiet parts of the song. Really starting to give...

• Whenever I'm listening to music on my ps4, the audio seems to fade in and out throughout the entirety of the song. It's almost as its getting quieter during loud parts of the song, and gets loud duri...
  • rbriggs222
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PS4 Connection

I'm trying to get onto Spotify on my brother's PS4 to simply log out, but a connection error continues to pop up. I got my own PS4 and am trying to link my Spotify account to my PSN account but can't until I can log out of my brother's PSN account. A...

• I'm trying to get onto Spotify on my brother's PS4 to simply log out, but a connection error continues to pop up. I got my own PS4 and am trying to link my Spotify account to my PSN account but can't...
  • Djdlum
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PlayStation 3 - Audio problems

Hi guys Today I downloaded Spotify on my PlayStation 3 to start listening to music while I'm playing. I signed in with my account and all was right. My account were linked and Spotify Connect worked correctly. I can choose the music, the piece or the...

• Hi guys 🙂 Today I downloaded Spotify on my PlayStation 3 to start listening to music while I'm playing. I signed in with my account and all was right. My account were linked and Spotify Connect w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
    ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with ps4 app

When I open the app it asks me to login. After I entered username and password, it asks to link accounts. When I try to "link accounts", I get the message that the accounts are already linked. (I have not linked my spotify account to any other PSN.) ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I open the app it asks me to login. After I entered username and password, it asks to link accounts. When I try to "link accounts", I get the message that the accounts are already linked. (I hav...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can no longer launch on PS4

I'm upset Spotify is abusing the FCC Agreement by reling an update that prevents the app to run on the PS4 Platform, it would be great if a immediate fix is applied because reporting a false app on the PS Store is the thing i dont want to do, i love ...

• Regular
  • I'm upset Spotify is abusing the FCC Agreement by reling an update that prevents the app to run on the PS4 Platform, it would be great if a immediate fix is applied because reporting a false app on t...
  • trletts
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs randomly pause[Ps4]

Hello everyone. I have an unusual issue i haven't seen online yet and i can't seem to figure it out.So. A few days ago i decided to set up a spare Linksys WRT54G router as a repeater in my home because i was having issues with dead zones in the house...

• Hello everyone. I have an unusual issue i haven't seen online yet and i can't seem to figure it out. So. A few days ago i decided to set up a spare Linksys WRT54G router as a repeater in my home bec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] Artista bugado

Pessoal, estou um problema bem estranho aqui. Uso o Spotify no PS4 e apesar de ser bem bugado, dá pro gasto. Mas hoje começou a dar um problema bem estranho, um artista em específico está bugado, o nome dele é Logic. Sempre que eu dou play em uma pla...

• Visitor
  • Pessoal, estou um problema bem estranho aqui. Uso o Spotify no PS4 e apesar de ser bem bugado, dá pro gasto. Mas hoje começou a dar um problema bem estranho, um artista em específico está bugado, o n...
  • nocnor
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How to enable explicit songs on PS4?

My Spotify does not play explicit songs on ps4, even if i enable it on my phone. The song skips when i choose it on PS4, besides playing normally on my cellphone. How can I fix this? Sorry for bad english

• My Spotify does not play explicit songs on ps4, even if i enable it on my phone. The song skips when i choose it on PS4, besides playing normally on my cellphone. How can I fix this? Sorry for bad en...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

How do I completely unlink my Spotify account from an old PlaySation account?

Hi. So this is the backstory: I linked my Spotify account (which was created with Facebook) to my PSN account back when I had a PS3, let's say this account is called OLD ACCOUNT. When I got a PS4 a couple days ago I created a new account, call it NEW...

• Casual Listener
  • ...evoked its access to OLD ACCOUNT. Here's where things went wrong. It took a couple refreshes and tries to get the PlayStation icon and description gone from my Spotify Apps list. So when I went to p...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't link / login on Playstation 4

I have a PS4 and when i try to login on the app it asks me to link accounts with PSN, and after i click on link it says my account is already linked then brings me back to login page. On the playstation accounts page says that my account is not linke...

• Regular
  • I have a PS4 and when i try to login on the app it asks me to link accounts with PSN, and after i click on link it says my account is already linked then brings me back to login page. On the playstation...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Cant log in Playstation Music

I try link my spotify account to playstation music but it says its all ready linked.. I tryed sing out everywhere but it didnt work

• I try link my spotify account to playstation music but it says its all ready linked.. I tryed sing out everywhere but it didnt work
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 says already connected to a different account

Hello,I recently bought a PS4 and now I tried to link my Spotify Premium account to my PSN Account. Unfortuantely it tells me that the account is already connected to a different PSN account. I did not own a PS before and the account was never ever l...

• Hello, I recently bought a PS4 and now I tried to link my Spotify Premium account to my PSN Account. Unfortuantely it tells me that the account is already connected to a different PSN account. I did...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login on ps4

It keeps on saying that my account is already connected to another psn account. There's no way i did connect it to another psn, how can i reset it?

• It keeps on saying that my account is already connected to another psn account. There's no way i did connect it to another psn, how can i reset it?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken offert

when I try to follow this offert https://www.spotify.com/it/playstation/ it says that the costs is 9.99 instead of 1.99

• Visitor
  • when I try to follow this offert https://www.spotify.com/it/playstation/ it says that the costs is 9.99 instead of 1.99
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] Playlist Problems

I use Spotify on my PS4 while playing games and to just mellow out. Recently I've noticed that's it skips certain songs in my "Recently Saved" playlist for no apparent reason at all. Sometimes it skips a single song and other times it skips upwards o...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify on my PS4 while playing games and to just mellow out. Recently I've noticed that's it skips certain songs in my "Recently Saved" playlist for no apparent reason at all. Sometimes it ski...
  • Resurrected01
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes