Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Please Fix This

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Liked songs not shuffling on Sonos

Whenever I try to shuffle songs while streaming to Sonos or any other streaming speaker, nothing happens. No songs play ever. I can play albums and all my other playlists and everything else except my liked songs. I have contacted support for way too...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to shuffle songs while streaming to Sonos or any other streaming speaker, nothing happens. No songs play ever. I can play albums and all my other playlists and everything else except m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Liked Songs Playlist
    Please Fix This
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Screamers catalogue no longer available

The Screamers catalogue of songs has recently gone missing from Spotify. I hope that this is a mistake that will be fixed soon and not an intentional decision to remove their music from the service. The Screamers are an all time favorite for me so to...

• The Screamers catalogue of songs has recently gone missing from Spotify. I hope that this is a mistake that will be fixed soon and not an intentional decision to remove their music from the service. ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Please Fix This
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes