Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Podcasts

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Block Joe Rogan Podcast

I've already voted for the idea to allow a disable toggle for podcasts so I stop getting them inserted into recommended playlists, but how do I block a specific podcast? The home screen of the Mac Desktop app has become a continuous advertisement for...

• I've already voted for the idea to allow a disable toggle for podcasts so I stop getting them inserted into recommended playlists, but how do I block a specific podcast?   The home screen of t...
  • GetRealAmerica
  • Visitor
  • 169 replies
  • 557 likes
  • Block
    Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 169 replies
  • 557 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Podcast on ps4

I want to listen to a podcast through my playstation 4 but every episode says Spotify can't play this right now. It works fine on my phone and other podcasts work as far as I can tell. The show is The Blues Kitchen Radio.

• I want to listen to a podcast through my playstation 4 but every episode says Spotify can't play this right now. It works fine on my phone and other podcasts work as far as I can tell. The show is T...
  • MihailY
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Podcasts] NPR News Now

I don't know why I can't find the NPR News Now podcast. I listen to this every day and simply cannot locate it today. If Spotify got rid of this podcast, then I'll have to go elsewhere to find it, and I may just stay where I land. Thoroughly frustrat...

• Visitor
  • I don't know why I can't find the NPR News Now podcast. I listen to this every day and simply cannot locate it today.   If Spotify got rid of this podcast, then I'll have to go elsewhere to fi...
  • Joan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] remove joe rogan podcast

Joe Rogan spreads disinformation on many subjects. Please don't end his contract as soon as possible. I am considering cancelling my subscription to Spotify because of him.

• Visitor
  • Joe Rogan spreads disinformation on many subjects. Please don't end his contract as soon as possible. I am considering cancelling my subscription to Spotify because of him.
  • no-joe-rogan
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 43 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 14 replies
  • 43 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Podcasts] Filter podcast episodes by played/unplayed on mobile, desktop and web players

There is currently no way to filter podcast episodes on the desktop, web or mobile app. Currently you can only sort episodes. It would be great to be able to filter out episodes marked as played so you don't have to constantly scroll through all the ...

• ...layed so you don't have to constantly scroll through all the episodes to find one you haven't heard yet. This is would be especially helpful with long-running podcasts that do not need to be played in a c...
  • mjbaldwin
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Bookmarks in Podcasts

I like to listen to podcasts or other playlists. If I want to hear some music in between I have to remember at what point (or at what time) I stopped and manually jump to that time in order to continue where I left off. It would be great to have book...

• I like to listen to podcasts or other playlists. If I want to hear some music in between I have to remember at what point (or at what time) I stopped and manually jump to that time in order to c...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Sync podcast progress across all devices

Please can you introduce a feature where podcast play progress and fully played information is synced across all devices. I don't want to have to remember or cross reference which podcasts I've listened to, or how much progress I've made through anot...

• Please can you introduce a feature where podcast play progress and fully played information is synced across all devices.   I don't want to have to remember or cross reference which podcasts I...
  • phatkid74
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution adding podcast by url ... why can't spotify answer this question?

Users have asked many times how to add a podcast by url. The only non-answer was this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Podcasts-Searching-for-particular-Podcast/idi-p/1531993All other answers to this question simply point to this non-an...

• Casual Listener
  •     Users have asked many times how to add a podcast by url.  The only non-answer was this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Podcasts-Searching-for-particular-P...
  • Proxstud
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 125 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 22 replies
  • 125 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Podcasts] Fix sorting order of podcasts

Hello, I started listening to podcasts on Spotify and quite frankly, it has been a horrible experience because of the sort order "feature" on my episodes. I have premium so I like to download stuff offline and listen to it in the car or on my phone w...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I started listening to podcasts on Spotify and quite frankly, it has been a horrible experience because of the sort order "feature" on my episodes. I have premium so I like to d...
  • Zultag
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Podcasts] Logical sorting of titles

To give some background info:I have a bunch of podcast episodes that are named entirely of

• Regular
  • ...exicographic order sorting.   Please, set up more logical sorting for local files. It works fine on actual published podcasts, but that is clearly due to properly tagged source files.
  • toddmedema
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Keep track of podcast progress when you listen together in real life

My partner and I both have Spotify accounts, and we like to listen to podcasts together. Sometimes, we'll physically be in the same place, and listen to the podcast out loud. It would be great if there was an easy way to indicate in spotify that you ...

• My partner and I both have Spotify accounts, and we like to listen to podcasts together. Sometimes, we'll physically be in the same place, and listen to the podcast out loud.   It would be g...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Podcast Binger

I would LOVE a speed option. Audible has an option to which what speed you listen to books. YouTube has the option to view videos at different speeds as well. As someone who works long hours and spends times listening to A LOT of podcasts I’d like th...

• Visitor
  • ...nd spends times listening to A LOT of podcasts I’d like this feature to be added as I don’t like going to other streaming services for podcasts
  • Yordan
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Podcasts] Can we create a podcast for our website?

I have a website itsonlaypaintball.com can we create a podcast by recording existing blogs from the website?

• Visitor
  • I have a website itsonlaypaintball.com can we create a podcast by recording existing blogs from the website?
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Stop Podcast Injected Ad Creep for Premium

Before this get closed and diverted to the bigger thread dealing with a DIFFERENT ISSUE, let me make one thing clear. This is not a complaint about longform podcasts that have ad-breaks, host read endorsements/sponsorship messages that are baked into...

• Before this get closed and diverted to the bigger thread dealing with a DIFFERENT ISSUE, let me make one thing clear. This is not a complaint about longform podcasts that have ad-breaks, host read e...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[Community][Podcasts] Geo- Blocking : unlocking the video streaming in certain areas

I'm not sure why would podcasts' videos would be blocked in some regions (in my case in Mongolia).It's a bit frustrating to have this limitation. Any ideas on how we can unlock these limitations?

• Visitor
  • I'm not sure why would podcasts' videos would be blocked in some regions (in my case in Mongolia). It's a bit frustrating to have this limitation.  Any ideas on how we can unlock these l...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Podcasts Should Be Available In Sri Lanka And Bangladesh

Being a Premium User i should be eligible for all the services that's available in other countries for others.

• Being a Premium User i should be eligible for all the services that's available in other countries for others.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not available in my region [Middle East]

I’m a big fan of the Joe Rogan Experience and ever since the news of its move to Spotify on September, I’ve been trying to find out if there is a plan to expand the reach of podcasts to my region.

• Gig Goer
  • I’m a big fan of the Joe Rogan Experience and ever since the news of its move to Spotify on September, I’ve been trying to find out if there is a plan to expand the reach of podcasts to my region....
  • okka12
  • Visitor
  • 40 replies
  • 22 likes
  • MENA
    Middle East
    Podcasts
  • 40 replies
  • 22 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Spotify iPad App - Podcast Filter Memory Settings

I think it would be a great idea to have the filter settings for a podcast remember your settings for that podcast instead of having to reset them every time you open that podcast. This feature is available on the desktop app, just not the mobile app...

• I think it would be a great idea to have the filter settings for a podcast remember your settings for that podcast instead of having to reset them every time you open that podcast.  This feature...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Podcasts] Fix Podcast Video Player on Mobile + Desktop

Currently, on mobile (iPhone) and desktop (Mac) app, the podcast video player has serious deficiencies that's caused me to go back to Apple Podcasts. Tl;dr: pausing or trying to rewind the podcast often breaks the app, necessitating closing + reopeni...

• Currently, on mobile (iPhone) and desktop (Mac) app, the podcast video player has serious deficiencies that's caused me to go back to Apple Podcasts.   Tl;dr: pausing or trying to rewind the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Podcasts] Downloading podcasts restarts episode.

Recently I have been having an issue with downloading an episode while I'm in the middle of it. I am going to be getting on the road to go run an errand or two and I want to download and episode. The problem is, whenever I hit the download button, th...

• Recently I have been having an issue with downloading an episode while I'm in the middle of it. I am going to be getting on the road to go run an errand or two and I want to download and episode. The...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes