Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Podcasts

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Turn Back Time: Start from Episode One

All the time, I find new and immersive podcasts that capture my attention and adoration. However, with the constant discovery of new entertainment, I constantly rediscover the one thing about this app that really ticks me off: There is no option to s...

• Visitor
  •     All the time, I find new and immersive podcasts that capture my attention and adoration. However, with the constant discovery of new entertainment, I constantly rediscover the one t...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile & Desktop][Podcasts] embed a podcast via iframe without artwork

like many others I want to embed my Podcast on my homepage.My Artwork's showing the full Title of the episode (which looks good on spotify) but If i want to embed the iframe on my Homepage I see the Titel of the Podcast on the Homepage, the Titel in ...

• Casual Listener
  • like many others I want to embed my Podcast on my homepage. My Artwork's showing the full Title of the episode (which looks good on spotify) but If i want to embed the iframe on my Homepage I see ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile & Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Podcasts] Allow podcast playing on 3rd party apps

Judging by ideas that have been waiting since 2016, like this one [Podcasts] Automatically save offline new Podcasts... - Page 27 - The Spotify Community , and on my own experience, you suck at providing podcasts. The interface and functionality just...

• Judging by ideas that have been waiting since 2016, like this one [Podcasts] Automatically save offline new Podcasts... - Page 27 - The Spotify Community , and on my own experience, you s...
  • leavepodcastcomment
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[Podcasts] How about not censoring stuff based on political pressure?

Spotify is going down the drain with the recent Censoring. Stop going against free speech and censoring podcasts based on political pressure. Simple as that.

• Visitor
  • Spotify is going down the drain with the recent Censoring. Stop going against free speech and censoring podcasts based on political pressure.  Simple as that.
  • ozrien
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

[Community][Podcasts] Support for Joe Rogan

Just went premium to show my support for Spotify and standing up to the psychotic censorship we have to deal with today. Thank you Spotify for being reasonable in unreasonable times.

• Visitor
  • Just went premium to show my support for Spotify and standing up to the psychotic censorship we have to deal with today. Thank you Spotify for being reasonable in unreasonable times.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Podcasts] Bug: Pause point is not preserved

There has been a bug in the app for months now, where if you listen to a podcast episode, sometimes the point at which you pause the episode is not preserved between devices, or even when returning on the same device. For example, if you pause 30 min...

• Visitor
  • There has been a bug in the app for months now, where if you listen to a podcast episode, sometimes the point at which you pause the episode is not preserved between devices, or even when return...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Podcasts] Add racism and medical misinformation for every podcast

If it’s such a good business model, I don’t know why you just limit this to Joe Rogan. I think there should be a toggle that automatically inserts racist comments and sketchy medical misinformation into _every_ podcast. Just make ALL your content so ...

• If it’s such a good business model, I don’t know why you just limit this to Joe Rogan. I think there should be a toggle that automatically inserts racist comments and sketchy medical misinformation i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Spotify's Podcast censorship policies

I would like to know what specific and not just vague or meaningless generalizations can be offered to explain why Spotify deems one podcast as acceptable and another as unacceptable. Any podcast content that beaks existing state or federal laws, suc...

• Visitor
  • I would like to know what specific and not just vague or meaningless generalizations can be offered to explain why Spotify deems one podcast as acceptable and another as unacceptable. Any podcast con...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Podcasts] Make your video player as good as YouTube’s

Your video option for podcasts are horrible. When Joe Rogan was on YouTube it was so much more watchable and accessible. I paid for no ads with YouTube and guess what? I got no ads. I pay for no ads with Spotify. What do i get? Ads. It’s also a clums...

• Casual Listener
  • Your video option for podcasts are horrible. When Joe Rogan was on YouTube it was so much more watchable and accessible. I paid for no ads with YouTube and guess what? I got no ads. I pay for no a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Podcasts] Spotify on TV

This is a very simple idea with I hope a simple solution lol I would assume since we do live in an era where fast streaming without lagging should be at everyone’s disposal so please Spotify can you guys fix the streaming resolution when it comes to ...

• Visitor
  • This is a very simple idea with I hope a simple solution lol I would assume since we do live in an era where fast streaming without lagging should be at everyone’s disposal so please Spotify can you ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Podcasts] JRE download option not working for newest shows.

This is the second consecutive day where the download button isn't working for the newest released show. Download option works for older shows. Is this a feature, or a glitch or am I once again shaking my head at the clunky Spotify handling of JRE vi...

• Casual Listener
  • This is the second consecutive day where the download button isn't working for the newest released show. Download option works for older shows. Is this a feature, or a glitch or am I once again shaki...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Podcasts] Smaller skip buttons for podcasts

Problem: when listening to podcasts in the android app I often skip to the next episode by accident because the main buttons are skip forward and skip back. This is very annoying if I just want to go 15 sec further to skip some advertisement or liste...

• Problem: when listening to podcasts in the android app I often skip to the next episode by accident because the main buttons are skip forward and skip back. This is very annoying if I just want to g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Podcasts on Spotify Russia

When will the podcast category become available on Spotify Russia? I have been a paying premium user for years, and after moving to Russia I have lost access to all podcasts on Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • When will the podcast category become available on Spotify Russia? I have been a paying premium user for years, and after moving to Russia I have lost access to all podcasts on Spotify. 
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Ads on Podcasts, even though Premium

I pay for Spotify premium.To me that means no ads, what so ever.I know your website says 'ad-free music,' but doesn't say anything about ad-free podcasts.But I am paying you money specifically so that I do not have to listen to ads. I hate ads. I fin...

• Visitor
  • I pay for Spotify premium. To me that means no ads, what so ever. I know your website says 'ad-free music,' but doesn't say anything about ad-free podcasts. But I am paying you money s...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Podcasts] I don't want music suggestions about stupid music.

I don't want music suggestions about **bleep**ing kizomba on my Spotify profile!! Or shits like viral hits, stupid pop or whatever it is streaming over platitudinous media !

• Casual Listener
  • I don't want music suggestions about **bleep**ing kizomba on my Spotify profile!! Or shits like viral hits, stupid pop or whatever it is streaming over platitudinous media !
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Podcasts] Targeted Ads for premium subscribers

Why are there ads on podcasts for premium subscribers? This seems abusive as I already pay for a service. I would expect not to have to pay for a product AND be the product (Spotify clearly is paid for every ad). This is absolutely ridiculous and cou...

• Visitor
  • Why are there ads on podcasts for premium subscribers? This seems abusive as I already pay for a service. I would expect not to have to pay for a product AND be the product (Spotify clearly is paid f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes