Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Premium

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV - Auto-Open Gone

When I first installed the Spotify app on my TV I logged in using my email address and password. After that, whenever I ran the TV menu cursor over the Spotify icon it would show album covers of music I listened to recently. Selecting the Spotify app...

• Casual Listener
  • When I first installed the Spotify app on my TV I logged in using my email address and password. After that, whenever I ran the TV menu cursor over the Spotify icon it would show album covers of musi...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect unreliable connection from my account

I can not seem to get a reliable spotify connect - connection with other devices with my account. Most of the times there is no connection at all, and the music plays on my Android mobile or iOS device only. Sometimes the device starts playing on my ...

• I can not seem to get a reliable spotify connect - connection with other devices with my account.    Most of the times there is no connection at all, and the music plays on my Android mob...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution BAD move Spotify, cancelling partnership with Playstation.......

Spotify cancelled premium account offer for Playstation users, bad move Spotify, it is the only thing that still keeps me staying with you guys. Gonna delete app, so disappointed!

• Spotify cancelled premium account offer for Playstation users, bad move Spotify, it is the only thing that still keeps me staying with you guys. Gonna delete app, so disappointed!
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV Spotify keeps logging out

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceSamsung UN 55 MU6070Operating SystemSamsung TV My Question or Issue Every few days the Spotify accounts logs out. I am then unable to use the "devices available" feature to log in, and have to use my account # and paswo...

• Plan Premium Country Canada  Device Samsung UN 55 MU6070 Operating System Samsung TV   My Question or Issue  Every few days the Spotify accounts logs out. I am then unable t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Connection problems with sonos

Hi,I wanted to play music from my Spotify account, which so far always worked without problems. Now the Sonso app says that my Spotify account requires a reneweal of the authorization. When I try to do that (via the app), Spotify tells me that there ...

• ...ith a new account.  I have a premium account (Germany), using an iPhone. Thanks for your help 🙂      
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect is the worst anti-feature of all times

PlanPremiumOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I sat at my desktop, listening to a playlist. THEN I NEED TO TAKE A DUMP. So I go to the toilet and start browsing Reddit, CAUSE THATS WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DUMP, and stumble upon a song that ...

• Gig Goer
  •   Plan Premium Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I sat at my desktop, listening to a playlist. THEN I NEED TO TAKE A DUMP. So I go to the toilet and start b...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Connect stopped working on my Onkyo TX-NR646

Hi, It's been a few weeks now since Spotify Connect started having issue on my receiver. First it paused after a while and I had to power cycle the receiver to get it working again. Now most of my devices stopped detecting it, there is no network iss...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   It's been a few weeks now since Spotify Connect started having issue on my receiver.   First it paused after a while and I had to power cycle the receiver to get it working again....
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Streaming high quality // existing playlist

Hi, If I change the streaming qualilty of downloaded songs to high or extremely high, does Spotify automatically 'upgrade' the songs I already downloaded or should I download them again to have the songs available in higher quality? Best, Emile

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   If I change the streaming qualilty of downloaded songs to high or extremely high, does Spotify automatically 'upgrade' the songs I already downloaded or should I download them again to h...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player Not Working

behind corporate firewall. original link didn't work. beta link did. now beta link doesn't work either. anyone else having troubles?

• Music Fan
  • behind corporate firewall.    original link didn't work.    beta link did.    now beta link doesn't work either.    anyone else having troubles?
  • veronmortos
  • 79 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Beta
    player
    Premium
    Web Player
  • 79 replies
  • 2 likes

Xbox app play history?

Hi there! I was cooped up with the flu last week and checked out my Discover Weekly and was blown away by about ten tracks. I boot up my PC to check out the play history and... Nada. Is there any way of checking out what songs I listened to recently ...

• Regular
  • Hi there!    I was cooped up with the flu last week and checked out my Discover Weekly and was blown away by about ten tracks.    I boot up my PC to check out the play history...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to stream with spotify connect to bluesound powernode 2

I’ve a Bluesound PowerNode 2 that I’ve used with spotify connect with no issues for about 1 year. Since recently, I’m unable to stream from any device (table, smartphone, PC) with my spotify premium account to the PowerNode 2. However, I can stream w...

• Casual Listener
  • ...potify premium account to the PowerNode 2. However, I can stream with my spotify account to a Sonos Play:1 with no issues (and other devices). But, on my devices, if I logon with another spotify premium a...
  • Carolienl
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to connect to sportify through Sonos

Hi!I purchased and installed a sonos play:3 this friday (November 1st). I have used it to listen to Spotify without any (major) problems. However, last night it stopped working.It wasn't able to conenct to Spotify all of a sudden. I tried a "re-autho...

• Regular
  • Hi! I purchased and installed a sonos play:3 this friday (November 1st). I have used it to listen to Spotify without any (major) problems. However, last night it stopped working. It wasn't able t...
  • Portstephens
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes

Getting to 250 followers for my artist page

hello spotify community my artist page is djdarby just got over 3 thousand listens i need help to reach 250 followers for verifcation and would like you all to help i will follow every one back as a thank you my goal is to get verifed on spotify

• Casual Listener
  • hello spotify community my artist page is djdarby just got over 3 thousand listens i need help to reach  250 followers for verifcation and would like you all to help i will follow  every on...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Premium : only one device for audio high resolution

With streaming through my Cambridge CXN, i can't select a high resolution sound because only one device must be used for high resolution audio ??????

• Casual Listener
  • With streaming through my Cambridge CXN, i can't select a high resolution sound because only one device must be used for high resolution audio ??????
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos

How do i get my Sonos to show in my available devices list

• Casual Listener
  • How do i get my Sonos to show in my available devices list 😞
  • jonham2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Musica offline.

Hola, yo tengo cuenta premium y tengo varias playlist sincronizadas para que se reproduzcan offline. Pero hay varias canciones que por alguna razón no tienen la flecha verde que significa que están disponibles offline, estas canciones tienen la flech...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, yo tengo cuenta premium y tengo varias playlist sincronizadas para que se reproduzcan offline. Pero hay varias canciones que por alguna razón no tienen la flecha verde que significa que están d...
  • litusland
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to organize my playlist?

I created a playlist and want to order it. How do I move the songs around to do that? Thanks for any help!

• I created a playlist and want to order it.  How do I move the songs around to do that?  Thanks for any help!  
  • airpilikia
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect date on album

Neil Diamond's "hot August Night" is listed as 1972, which is correct, but the album linked is actually "NYC", recorded and released in 2012. The original HAN is nowhere to be found

• Casual Listener
  • Neil Diamond's "hot August Night" is listed as 1972, which is correct, but the album linked is actually "NYC", recorded and released in 2012. The original HAN is nowhere to be found
  • Slingo99
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes