Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Premium

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

I cannot play an album

Hello guys, I have a problem with one of my saved albums. I had the album of Smile - Out of Season. I was living in Spain and I moved to Mexico so I changed my country settings and my payment options. Is that the reason I don't have or I cannot play ...

• Hello guys,   I have a problem with one of my saved albums. I had the album of Smile -  Out of Season. I was living in Spain and I moved to Mexico so I changed my country settin...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error regarding the artist "The Sword"

I'm having troubles with the artist "The Sword". I've got Premium, live in Denmark. 2 issuses: A) Some kind of data/filing error. B) An album is not available at all. A)In my Windows 7 desktop app, a search for "The Sword", results in two identical h...

• Regular
  • I'm having troubles with the artist  "The Sword". I've got Premium, live in Denmark.   2 issuses: A) Some kind of data/filing error. B) An album is not available at all.   A) In m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Philips Smart TV will not start playing songs

Hello Folks, i have Spotify Premium and a Philips Smart TV (55FPL 6158 F). Everythings was working fine for long time. One month ago the SPOTIFY APP stops loading songs. Everything else is still working fine, all navigation stuff, radio, playlists......

• Visitor
  • Hello Folks,   i have Spotify Premium and a Philips Smart TV (55FPL 6158 F). Everythings was working fine for long time. One month ago the SPOTIFY APP stops loading songs. Everything e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

More songs online than with the premium app

Hi there, sorry, I didn't find this topic in the support. I have the spotify premium, and I'm surprised because I can find some tracks online, even if log out, that I cannot find on the app with the premium login. For instance this song (just one exa...

• Hi there,   sorry, I didn't find this topic in the support. I have the spotify premium, and I'm surprised because I can find some tracks online, even if log out, that I cannot find on t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart TV

How do you download app for smart TV when I try It says platform not supported.

• How do you download app for smart TV when I try It says platform not supported.    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode date counter will not reset

I am a new Premium subscriber, and very enthusiastic about Offline Mode for my daily commute. My problem is that when I switch from Offline Mode to Online Mode and back again, the date counter does not reset to "Go Online Within" 30 days. Based on so...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a new Premium subscriber, and very enthusiastic about Offline Mode for my daily commute. My problem is that when I switch from Offline Mode to Online Mode and back again, the date counter d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change petition to remove 3,300 song limit

https://www.change.org/p/spotify-remove-3-300-song-per-device-limit?just_created=true

• Casual Listener
  • <a href="https://www.change.org/p/spotify-remove-3-300-song-per-device-limit?just_created=true" target="_blank">https://www.change.org/p/spotify-remove-3-300-song-per-device-limit?just_created=...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't get new phone to download my playlists

I can't get new nokia lumia 1020 phone to download my playlists. The button on spotify at the top of the screen is deactive. Any ideas how to fix this issue? Best Eoin

• Casual Listener
  • I can't get new nokia lumia 1020 phone to download my playlists. The button on spotify at the top of the screen is deactive. Any ideas how to fix this issue?   Best Eoin
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium is not working on phone!!! please help

Hi, not sure if anyone can give me a hand. I have Spotify premium but I seem to be running into some issues. It was working fine for awhile but then I synced my itunes songs to my offline spotify playlist and since then whenever I try and turn spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, not sure if anyone can give me a hand. I have Spotify premium but I seem to be running into some issues. It was working fine for awhile but then I synced my itunes songs to my offline spotify p...
  • jmj2002
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes