Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Samsung

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Galaxy watch offline not working

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDevice: Samsung galaxy watchOperating SystemTizen My Question or IssueHi I have issues when I download any playlist to the watch to listen offline, right after the download is playing offline fine..but the next day is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device: Samsung galaxy watch Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue Hi I have issues when I download any playlist to the watch to listen o...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Samsung
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Randomly starts playing the Same artist i've never heard before mid song.

Hey All. Over the past week Spotify has been going a bit rogue on me. out of nowhere when i'm in the middle of Listening to Music Spotify Mid song will just randomly cut to a random song by Djmatko. i've never heard of or listened to this artist befo...

• Visitor
  • ...ssue either. Hope someone can help.    Family Plan Premium Australia   Device Samsung Galaxy 8 and Anything else Operating System Android  
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Galaxy Watch3, cannot login

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceIphone 6 and iphone X \ Galaxy watch3 For the login I have 2 choices:- Pair on Phone- Spotify Whatever option you choose, the result is the same,It comes the following message:You are now streaming on your watchListen to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device Iphone 6 and iphone X \ Galaxy watch3   For the login I have 2 choices: - Pair on Phone - Spotify   Whatever option you choose, the result is th...
  • Lorenzo79pg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung WAM 7501 Spotify Connect does not play podcasts?

PlanPremiumCountryTaiwanDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 14.0.1 My Question or IssueI have a premium account, which enable Spotify connect devices. Spotify music worked well with Samsung WAM 7501 and accompanies Samsung Multi-room app solution (tho...

• Casual Listener
  • ...orked well with Samsung WAM 7501 and accompanies Samsung Multi-room app solution (though it had not been updated in a while).   Since I got into Podcast a while back, I had always wanted to p...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Last song on queue stops abruptly

Hi, I have a strange issue. Whenever I play music in my soundbar (Samsung QR70) through Spotify Connect, the last song in the queue always stops a few seconds before it is actually supposed to end. I have tried Spotify Connect from many different dev...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a strange issue. Whenever I play music in my soundbar (Samsung QR70) through Spotify Connect, the last song in the queue always stops a few seconds before it is actually s...
  • g-munoz
  • Regular
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast starts seconds after last time stamp

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueIf I continue listening to a Podcast after closing the app, it starts a few seconds (or more than 1 minute) after where I stopped. It is very annoying and happ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue If I continue listening to a Podcast after closing the app, it starts a few s...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App missing on the KPN TV Receiver

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsMy Question or IssueThe spotify app is removed from my SmartTV by Samsung. The only way now to use spotify at home is to stream from the mobile phone app with less info on the screen. Shortly my TV & Internet provider...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands My Question or Issue The spotify app is removed from my SmartTV by Samsung. The only way now to use spotify at home is to stream from the mobile phone app w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't pick song on spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevice(Samsung Galaxy A41, PS4, Google Nest)Operating System(Android 10) My Question or IssueSo like 2 months ago I started getting an issue with spotify connect. I couldn't pick a song on my phone when connected to my ps...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device (Samsung Galaxy A41, PS4, Google Nest) Operating System (Android 10)   My Question or Issue So like 2 months ago I started getting an issue w...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    PlayStation
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect works only when app is opened on TV

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S20 AND Samsung Q64T (2020)Operating SystemLatest systems with latest updates My Question or IssueYesterday I bought a new tv, the Samsung Q64T (2020) and installed the latest updates and Spotify. But...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy S20 AND Samsung Q64T (2020) Operating System Latest systems with latest updates   My Question or Issue Yesterday I bought a new t...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution different audio quality for download and stream

PlanFree/PremiumCountryall Deviceall devices with spotify Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi there I was wondering what happens, when I set, for example, extreme quality for stream and normal for download:...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country all  Device all devices with spotify  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Hi there&nb...
  • jackdale3
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Smartwatches can't play podcasts, please fix!

Plan: PremiumCountry: USDevice: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2Operating System: Tizen My Question or Issue: One of the main reasons why I purchased a Samsung Active Watch 2 is its ability to download and play Spotify playlists, so I was surprised to f...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: US Device: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Operating System: Tizen   My Question or Issue:   One of the main reasons why I purchased a Samsung Active Watch 2 i...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 28 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 28 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Casted to Chromecast plays/pauses the audio intermittendy

Since Spotify app is updated to 8.5.79.1061 casting to Chromecast will play/pause audio intermittend afer 2 minutes or so. The audio then shorty stops and resumes. On the Spotify app the play/pause icon toggles constantly and audio is interupted. It ...

• Visitor
  • ...inutes and then the issues repeats.   Device Happens with Samsung A51, Motorola G5 and OnePlus 7 phone.   Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I already reinstalled S...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Player does not remember when the track was paused on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2Operating System My Question or IssueI am using Spotify on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 in a offline mode (tracks were downloaded earlier). Usually I am listen to some podcasts, lenght > 1h.The p...

•   Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Operating System   My Question or Issue I am using Spotify on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 in a offline m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV dropout

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceTV Samsung Q6Operating SystemSamsung TV My Question or IssueSpotify on Samsung TV dropout happens every now and then. like 5 min without then 2-4 dropouts within 2 mins then wait 5 min ish and yeh. continues like this mo...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device TV Samsung Q6 Operating System Samsung TV   My Question or Issue Spotify on Samsung TV dropout happens every now and then. like 5 min without then 2...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I don't get daily drives

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceMicrosoft Windows and Samsung Note 5Operating SystemAndroid version 7.0, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI don't get daily drives at all but everyone else does. I think it's a country thing but it's unfair that othe...

• Plan Premium Country South Africa Device Microsoft Windows and Samsung Note 5 Operating System Android version 7.0, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I don't get daily drives at all b...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Code for custom Playlist

Hi! I have a question regarding Spotify Codes!! I had this nice idea of doing a playlist of songs and printing the code of the aforementioned playlist on t shirts and selling them.My only setback thought is if this breaks or violates any spotify copy...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I have a question regarding Spotify Codes!!   I had this nice idea of doing a playlist of songs and printing the code of the aforementioned playlist on t shirts and selling them. My only ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

British English

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8+, Windows PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueThere is no option for British English from within the desktop app or mobile app. Despite the locale being set correctly, it is not re...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy S8+, Windows PC Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue There is no option for British English from w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked songs keep disapearing

Device: Samsung Galaxy A40 Hello.So this year my Spotify has started to keep having this problem since May. I start a song from my liked songs list, and the tab often appears below. But then hours later, or the next day, the liked songs playlist bar ...

119520218_3634734983237592_2919689337212673744_o.jpg 119511743_3634735059904251_2311832575184758824_o.jpg
  • Visitor
  • Device: Samsung Galaxy A40   Hello. So this year my Spotify has started to keep having this problem since May. I start a song from my liked songs list, and the tab often appears below....
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lieder automatisch zur Playlist hinzugefügt

PlanFreeDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 9Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueWenn ich mir meine Playlist anhöre kommen zwischendurch immer andere Lieder die ich nicht geadder habe.. Ich habe auch schon das Auto-Play in den Settings ausgestellt aber ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Device Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Operating System Android My Question or Issue Wenn ich mir meine Playlist anhöre kommen zwischendurch immer andere Lieder die ich nicht geadder habe.. I...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant download full playlist on Gear fit 2 pro

On my new Samsung gear fit 2 pro, I have downloaded and logged in to spotify, and am trying to download a playlist to listen offline. It kind of works, but will only successfully download 19 of the 47 songs that are in the playlist. At first, the rem...

• Casual Listener
  • On my new Samsung gear fit 2 pro, I have downloaded and logged in to spotify, and am trying to download a playlist to listen offline. It kind of works, but will only successfully download 19 of the 4...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes