Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Samsung

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem downloading music and playing it offline.

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung S8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI'm having a problem downloading music on my phone, new songs I put in playlists that I have downloads turned on for will just shown the grey "pending download" symbo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung S8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I'm having a problem downloading music on my phone, new songs I put in playlists that I h...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Samsung Galaxy Watch

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch SM-R815FOperating SystemTizen My Question or IssueSpotify app (latest version) on the Galaxy watch is consuming lots of battery. Yesterday I went for a 30 min run, playing offline (downloaded) mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung Galaxy Watch SM-R815F Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue Spotify app (latest version) on the Galaxy watch is consuming lots o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV Connecting UE Ultimate via Bluetooth wont play sound through Spotfiy

Hi Community, Have a series 5 Samsung TV with Spotity. Have connected at Bluetooth speaker, UE Ultimate and all sound plays through the speaker (TV, Youtube etc) apart from the Spotify music. When you go to the Spotify app, you can see the music is p...

• Hi Community,   Have a series 5 Samsung TV with Spotity. Have connected at Bluetooth speaker, UE Ultimate and all sound plays through the speaker (TV, Youtube etc) apart from the Spotify m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Syncing Samsung Music to Spotify

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 but I haven't been able to figure out how to sync my Spotify Account to the Samsung Music App. Both my Spotify app on my both and on my laptop (windows) are up to date

• I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 but I haven't been able to figure out how to sync my Spotify Account to the Samsung Music App. Both my Spotify app on my both and on my laptop (windows) are up to date
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Publicar una lista de reproduccion

He estado buscando la manera de publicar una lista de reproduccion pero no he encontrado la forma, alguien me puede decir la manera de publicar una lista de reproduccion???

• He estado buscando la manera de publicar una lista de reproduccion pero no he encontrado la forma, alguien me puede decir la manera de publicar una lista de reproduccion???
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify plays what it wants not what I want.

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGalaxy 7 and Windows desktopOperating System My Question or IssueSpotify let me play a selected song from my list this morning. When I tried to play another selected song later it went into some generic easy listening garba...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Galaxy 7 and Windows desktop Operating System     My Question or Issue Spotify let me play a selected song from my list this morning. When I tried ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong song ( in Israel)

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceGalaxy s8Operating System Android 9 My Question or Issue In the israeli singer dudu aharon In the album Milim pshtout( מילים פשוטות) In song number 3 called because of you (בגללך) There is a mistake in identifying the so...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Israel Device Galaxy s8 Operating System  Android 9   My Question or Issue  In the israeli singer dudu aharon In the album  Milim psht...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help with Samsung Gear S3

I'm trying to get a very simple question answered. I was under the impression that if I had a Spotify free account, I could remotely control spotify on my phone with the samsung gear spotify app. I know I wouldn't get premium features like being able...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to get a very simple question answered. I was under the impression that if I had a Spotify free account, I could remotely control spotify on my phone with the samsung gear spotify app. I k...
  • amitjm1980
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Broken/inconsistent app/useless support on Twitter.

PlanFreeCountryUSADevice Samsung Galaxy S9Operating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueI am so incredibly enraged with all of the issues I have had with this app, and the incopetent "support" I got from the Twitter account. Seriously, change the twi...

• Regular
  •   Plan Free Country USA Device  Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue I am so incredibly enraged with all of the issues I have had with this a...
  • 13yako
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on Samsung Smart TV

I have the Spotify ap on my Samsung Smart TV and I have Spotify Premium but how can we easily change users on the TV without having to log each other off?

• I have the Spotify ap on my Samsung Smart TV and I have Spotify Premium but how can we easily change users on the TV without having to log each other off?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting podcasts to watch offline

I am trying to download podcasts to my watch...Samsung active watch...to listen to offline. I have been able to do it wI think playlists but not podcasts. I am able to download podcasts to spotify on my phone just cannot transfer to the watch . PlanP...

• Casual Listener
  • ...o spotify on my phone just cannot transfer to the watch .  Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Samsung j3 phone and samsung active watch Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, W...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

How to download podcast from spotify downloads to galaxy active watch. Works forr music but not podc

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestions

Hey guys, So before Spotify I was a crazy ocd person on iTunes; organizing my songs with every metadata option, playlists for everything including genres, moods, themes, activities, languages, where the song apppears and more. All this to say I take ...

How I Organize My Sidebar
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   So before Spotify I was a crazy ocd person on iTunes; organizing my songs with every metadata option, playlists for everything including genres, moods, themes, activities, language...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

A certain song is buggy on my Android player

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAndroid SM-J327T1Operating SystemAndroid Oreo? Not sure My Question or IssueSo, this is kinda weird, but I couldn't find anyone else who had this problem. The track Burn It Down by Avenged Sevenfold, specifically the explic...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device Android SM-J327T1 Operating System Android Oreo? Not sure   My Question or Issue So, this is kinda weird, but I couldn't find anyone else who ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 My Question or IssueMy autoplay keeps turning itself off and whenever I try to turn it on again it keeps turning off by itself. On rare occasions it works but when even after I turn it back on in the ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Samsung Galaxy S10   My Question or Issue My autoplay keeps turning itself off and whenever I try to turn it on again it keeps turning off b...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Galaxy watch(stand alone mode)

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Devicegalaxy watchOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueDo I need to have premium for Spotify to run when my watch is in stand alone mode(NOT connected to WiFi or Bluetooth)?

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device galaxy watch Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Do I need to have premium for Spotify to run w...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Sort Saved Songs by Artist Anymore - Please Help

My Question or IssueOne of the most often used features by myself (and I assume others) was to view all of my saved songs by artist. This was my go-to way to listen to music. I would get a list of all the artists for which I have saved songs, then I ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue One of the most often used features by myself (and I assume others) was to view all of my saved songs by artist.  This was my go-to way to listen to music.  I would ge...
  • Bendupont
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 27 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 27 likes

Track Seeking Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9+ My Question or IssueI've been experiencing this problem for atleast a month already. But when my phone is in lock screen mode, it will not let me backtrack or seek back to a track, but only let'...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States  Device Samsung Galaxy 9+   My Question or Issue I've been experiencing this problem for atleast a month already. But when my phone is in lock s...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect to longer working on Samsung N-950 soundbar

PlanFree/PremiumCountry BelgiumDeviceSamsung Soundbar N-950 My Question or Issue End last year I bought the Samsung N-950 soundbar and one of the reasons was it supported Spotify Connected, what it did and was working fine. However it's not working a...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Belgium Device Samsung Soundbar N-950   My Question or Issue   End last year I bought the Samsung N-950 soundbar and one of the reasons was it s...
  • regiscb
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Share Playlist comes up with Wrong Music

PlanFamily PlanCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung plus 8 & Windows 10Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy husband tries to share his playlist with me and when I click the link he sends me it opens up a totally different list of songs even though...

• Plan Family Plan Country Canada Device Samsung plus 8 & Windows 10 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My husband tries to share his playlist with me and when I c...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes