Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Samsung

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung-Smart TV Application

Hello. I cant download spotify for my samsung tv why? Tv model is : UE49MU6650In Samsung App i searching Spotify but there is no application.My country supports Spotify. Please help!

• Hello. I cant download spotify for my samsung tv why?  Tv model is : UE49MU6650 In Samsung App i searching Spotify but there is no application. My country supports Spotify.  Please h...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily mixes not showing up

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy s8, PixelbookOperating SystemAndroid, ChromeOS My Question or Issue I have been a subscriber for 2.5 weeks, listen frequently, and have not gotten any Daily Mixes. I've gotten a couple of each of Release Rad...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy s8, Pixelbook Operating System Android, ChromeOS   My Question or Issue  I have been a subscriber for 2.5 weeks, listen f...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to share Spotify to IG stories

None of PlanPremiumCountry UK. But currently in the PhilippinesDeviceSamsung S9Operating SystemAndroid 8.0 Oreo My Question or Issue Hi! I can't share spotify to my IG stories. Tried reinstalling both a couple of times but still not working. My boyfr...

• Casual Listener
  • None of  Plan Premium Country  UK. But currently in the Philippines Device Samsung S9 Operating System Android 8.0 Oreo   My Question or Issue  Hi! I can't share s...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to connect to my google home mini

I just got a google home mini and I am trying to connect it but when I press the button on the app to log in it just gets me to a blank page and I've waited for a couple of minutes and it just stays there is there a way to fix this?

• I just got a google home mini and I am trying to connect it but when I press the button on the app to log in it just gets me to a blank page and I've waited for a couple of minutes and it just stays ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote control from Samsung Galaxy Watch for Google Pixel 2 not working

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryMalaysiaDeviceGoogle Pixel 2Samsung Galaxy WatchOperating SystemAndriod My Question or IssueHi guys, I've just purchased Samsung Galaxy Watch and downloaded Spotify on Sausung Wearables app. Logged into my account, I real...

• Plan Premium for Family Country Malaysia Device Google Pixel 2 Samsung Galaxy Watch Operating System Andriod   My Question or Issue Hi guys, I've just purchased Samsung Galaxy Watch a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Empire of the Sun presale code

PlanPremiumCountry Usa Device(Samsung Galaxy 8+Operating System My Question or IssueHow does one get a spotify presale code? I'm interested in one for Empire of the Sun, but can't find anything. Please help!

•   Plan Premium Country Usa   Device (Samsung Galaxy 8+ Operating System   My Question or Issue How does one get a spotify presale code?   I'm interested in one f...
  • Roxie777
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect works only if the TV and the app is turned on

PlanPremiumCountry IsraelDeviceSamsung UE43NU7120Operating SystemTizenMy Question or Issue When I use spotify connect in other devices, I was able to select the device from the available devices menu, and then the device was opened with the spotify a...

• Plan Premium Country  Israel Device Samsung UE43NU7120 Operating System Tizen My Question or Issue  When I use spotify connect in other devices, I was able to select the device f...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't connect to WIFI speaker

WIFI Speaker cannot be found in Spotify AppPlanPremiumCountry IsraelDeviceAll my devices, PC, Android and IOSOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueI have a Samsung WIFI speaker which worked perfectly with Spotify until 2 days ago. For some reason, ...

• Casual Listener
  • WIFI Speaker cannot be found in Spotify App Plan Premium Country  Israel Device All my devices, PC, Android and IOS Operating System All   My Question or Issue I have a Samsung W...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does not work anymore on Samsung TV

I used to use Spotify quite regularly on my Samsung TV but as of today all I ever see on the app is a white screen. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling but I cannot reinstall it anymore, only to be told there is a 111 error. Any help? Since the...

• I used to use Spotify quite regularly on my Samsung TV but as of today all I ever see on the app is a white screen. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling but I cannot reinstall it anymore, only t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot get samsung soundbar (N850) to connect to spotify

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(Samsung S7, Echo Plus, Samsung N850)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueThe sasmsung soundbar is on WIFI but I cannot get the Echo Plus to play Spotify on the sound bar. The sound bar doesn't even show up unde...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device (Samsung S7, Echo Plus, Samsung N850) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue The sasmsung soundbar is on WIFI but I cannot get the Echo P...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Play songs for a second or less and they stop on my PS3

Recently I try to listen to my songs on spotify of PS3 and they play for a second or less and they stop, I put play due and it stops again, do you know how I can solve this problem? Thank you

• Recently I try to listen to my songs on spotify of PS3 and they play for a second or less and they stop, I put play due and it stops again, do you know how I can solve this problem? Thank you
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant play music

My question and issueI have spotify installed on my galaxy s8 and my ps4 proToday when i went to game on my ps4 the songs i pressed to play just played 2 seconds then it goes on pouse and when i press the triangle button (play/pouse) it plays for 2 s...

• My question and issue I have spotify installed on my galaxy s8 and my ps4 pro Today when i went to game on my ps4 the songs i pressed to play just played 2 seconds then it goes on pouse and when i ...
  • TYZ_Momoy
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music constantly stopping everyday 1 second

PlanFreeCountry Czech RepublicDevicePlayStation 4, Samsung Smart TVOperating SystemPS4 OS, Tizen My Question or IssueHello Spotify, I have a problem since today re-login. All my saved music is stopping each 1 second. Tested on mentioned devices. Coul...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country  Czech Republic Device PlayStation 4, Samsung Smart TV Operating System PS4 OS, Tizen   My Question or Issue Hello Spotify,   I have a problem since t...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Music pausing on Samsung TV after 1 second

Been listening to spotify on my Samsung smart tv (UN49KU7000F) for months with no problem, now all of a sudden it's pausing every second. Press play and pauses again after one second. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, signing out of all devices, r...

• Casual Listener
  • Been listening to spotify on my Samsung smart tv (UN49KU7000F) for months with no problem, now all of a sudden it's pausing every second. Press play and pauses again after one second.  &n...
  • fonzywonzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 35 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Samsung
  • 35 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Pause of my music every second smart tv

PlanFree/PremiumCountry FranceDeviceSamsung smart tv0 My Question or Issue Hello i am french so i hope everybodyWill Well until last week. I am using my smart tv. 1 year old max. Everytime i am playing a song it stop.. Pause... so i push again the mu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  France Device Samsung smart tv0   My Question or Issue  Hello i am french so i hope everybodyWill  Well until last week. I am using my smart tv....
  • Jeremyfrenchman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Chrome] Web Player Won't Play

When logged into Chrome (latest version) Web Player on Windows 10 songs and play lists refuse to play. Got annoyed and downloaded desktop native app. Web player and native app appeared to sync. By sync I mean web player showed the song I was playing ...

• When logged into Chrome (latest version) Web Player on Windows 10 songs and play lists refuse to play.   Got annoyed and downloaded desktop native app. Web player and native app appeared to sy...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Onkyo
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome player

When i open Spotify this song is start toplay and I don't know why ıt's make me angry cause I don't even know what song is this. By the way ı don't use web player PlanPremiumCountry Turkey DeviceSamsung Galaxy Operating SystemAndroid My Question or I...

• ...bsp;Turkey  Device Samsung Galaxy  Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy Watch / Music plays out of nowhere

PlanPremium Free until a fix is availableCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch 46mmOperating System4.0.0.1 My Question or IssueAfter handling calls or issuing voice commands, Spotify Android application starts resuming playback from where it was p...

• Plan Premium Free until a fix is available Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Operating System 4.0.0.1   My Question or Issue After handling calls or issuing voice c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs can't be played on mobile even though I can play it on laptop

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceGalaxy S9 My Question or IssueI listen to Japanese songs, and since some of the songs are available in iTunes, I bought them from the iTunes store and then add to my spotify playlist using my laptop and download them so I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Galaxy S9   My Question or Issue I listen to Japanese songs, and since some of the songs are available in iTunes, I bought them from the iTunes stor...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

offline not working with Samsung Gear Sport (reloaded)

PlanPremiumCountry DEDeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSpotify offline player does not work on Samsung Gear Sport. It stops playing after a few seconds or after one song. There is a topic here already about this which ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  DE Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Spotify offline player does not work on Samsung Gear Sport. It stops playing a...
  • Andrebot
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes