Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Samsung

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm not able to rate podcasts (Android App)

PlanPremiumCountryFinland DeviceSamsung Galaxy a52sOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI can't find an option to rate any podcasts. I've tried following instructions that I googled, but the feature just isn't there. I open the podcast page (u...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland   Device Samsung Galaxy a52s Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I can't find an option to rate any podcasts. I've tried following i...
  • foteledisney
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV Thumbnails Refresh or change

Hello Need your help, please. DeviceSamsung LED 55" (2016ish)My Question or IssueUser scenario: Using the remote the user focuses/hovers to the Spotify thumbnail in the shortcut menu (next to Netflix for example).Once selected more thumbnails will ap...

• Hello  Need your help, please.  Device Samsung LED 55" (2016ish) My Question or Issue User scenario: Using the remote the user focuses/hovers to the Spotify thumbnail in the s...
  • 21ous4qhdjsm6js
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Samsung TV App Skipping/Studdering

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceSamsung 55MU6290Operating SystemSmart TV My Question or IssueEvery song that I play on my tv on the Spotify app skips for a second maybe every 20 seconds. This is also the case when I play the songs using the Spotify app on...

• Plan Premium Country  US Device Samsung 55MU6290 Operating System Smart TV   My Question or Issue Every song that I play on my tv on the Spotify app skips for a second maybe e...
  • Maria
  • 65 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Samsung
  • 65 replies
  • 14 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No video on Samsung TV

I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I am using the Spotify App from Samsung's library. Is anyone...

• I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I a...
  • Gggman
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 28 likes
  • podcast
    Samsung
    video
  • 32 replies
  • 28 likes

Superuser Contribution Random Songs Playing in my Liked Songs

Hello all recently I've had this problem on my phone where random songs I don't have liked are playing when I shuffle my liked songs. It happened once and I thought nothing of it. But now it's happening multiple times a day. Does anyone know how to s...

• Visitor
  • Hello all   recently I've had this problem on my phone where random songs I don't have liked are playing when I shuffle my liked songs. It happened once and I thought nothing of it. But now it...
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Tunespeak connection error

PlanPremium individualCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy 23 ultraOperating SystemWindows 10(?) My Question or IssueI'm trying to connect my Spotify to my Tunespeak account. It says it is already connected, but no links work and I get the error each time I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium individual Country US Device Samsung Galaxy 23 ultra Operating System Windows 10(?)   My Question or Issue I'm trying to connect my Spotify to my Tunespeak account. It s...
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player stop when i log out from phone

I usually log in phone app and web player(chrome) at the same time → select my playlist using my phone → choose playing through web player, then i will log out from phone and the web player will keep playing my music. But recently when i log out from...

• Visitor
  • ...Can someone help?   Device Samsung Galaxy S22  
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution both mobile and desktop apps running slowly

Spotify is suddenly running super slow for me both on the desktop app and mobile app. Switching songs, deleting songs from a playlist, removing downloads, loading pages, any function takes multiple seconds to process. A clean reinstall (both devices)...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is suddenly running super slow for me both on the desktop app and mobile app. Switching songs, deleting songs from a playlist, removing downloads, loading pages, any function takes multiple s...
  • Ivelina
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Deactivate public session and remove pop-up notifications

Every now and then when I open Spotify I receive a notification pop-up within the app suggesting to join someone else's session. I have thoroughly looked for an option to do so in the configuration, but have failed to find anything related to it.I re...

• Every now and then when I open Spotify I receive a notification pop-up within the app suggesting to join someone else's session. I have thoroughly looked for an option to do so in the configuration, ...
  • Markm2711
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution The "next" button has disappeared!

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceSzmsung a23Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueEvery day I make a queue with new podcast episodes at night. I start listening to the first and up untill a couple of days ago I cou...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Szmsung a23 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Every day I make a queue with new podcast episodes ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify EQ difference on two separate Android devices

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceSamsung Galaxy S21 FE, Xiaomi Mi 9TOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueHi everyone, So my problem is with the equalizer in the Spotify app. On Xiaomi devices, you can customize equalizer settings within the app i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Xiaomi Mi 9T Operating System Android My Question or Issue Hi everyone,  So my problem is with the equalizer in the Spotify a...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound loss with Wifi and Spotify Connect - when fast forwarding and rewinding

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Samsung S20, Samsung Soundbar HW-Q950A/ZG, Lenovo Laptop)Operating System(Android 11, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHello Community and moderators, on December 21st, 2021 I received the "Samsung Q950A" soundbar. Prob...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (Samsung S20, Samsung Soundbar HW-Q950A/ZG, Lenovo Laptop) Operating System (Android 11, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hello Community and m...
  • Matiasdam
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Private sessions on Samsung Smart TV

What is the status of playback on the Samsung Smart TV? Are the sessions private or will the social component show my "friends" what I am playing?

• What is the status of playback on the Samsung Smart TV? Are the sessions private or will the social component show my "friends" what I am playing?
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Login on Samsung TV Problems

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceSamsung TVOperating System My Question or IssueI have been running Spotify on my Samsung TV for a few years no problem. I reloaded the App a few weeks back as artwork has dropped off. That's still a problem but ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom   Device Samsung TV Operating System       My Question or Issue I have been running Spotify on my Samsung TV for a few years no&n...
  • jacquie_arnott
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution TV SAMSUNG La música se detiene

Hola! Llevo un par de días utilizando la aplicación desde mi televisor Samsung y estaba funcionando muy bien hasta hoy porque pongo cualquier canción y se detiene cada 2-5 segundos, lo conecte a mi celular, lo apague y desconecte un par de minutos y ...

• Hola! Llevo un par de días utilizando la aplicación desde mi televisor Samsung y estaba funcionando muy bien hasta hoy porque pongo cualquier canción y se detiene cada 2-5 segundos, lo conecte a...
  • Wend29
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung Gear S3 - Spotify app removed

I WAS NOW ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP IN SWEDEN PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceSamsung Gear watch S3 with a P20 ProOperating SystemTizen OS, latest version. My Question or Issue I WAS NOW ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP IN SWEDEN Spotify app is no longer avaibl...

• Regular
  • I WAS NOW ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP IN SWEDEN   Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Samsung Gear watch S3 with a P20 Pro Operating System Tizen OS, latest version.   My Question o...
  • Ericksontx
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect on Smart TVs/Streaming Sticks

Why Spotify Connect works without requiring sign in on smart speakers, e.g. echo devices ("Alexa, spotify connect" for guests), and not on smart TVs? I recently discovered my account was connected to a friend's Roku streaming stick for months, when a...

• Why Spotify Connect works without requiring sign in on smart speakers, e.g. echo devices ("Alexa, spotify connect" for guests), and not on smart TVs? I recently discovered my account was connected to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using 2 phones with 1 account issue

Hello. I recently signed up to the Spotify premium service (not Duo). I am in Australia. I have a Samsung J8 phone, and my wife has a Samsung A13 phone. Now, if I listen to a song on my phone, my wife is able to pause or play the song I'm listening t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I recently signed up to the Spotify premium service (not Duo). I am in Australia. I have a Samsung J8 phone, and my wife has a Samsung A13 phone. Now, if I listen to a song on my phone, my w...
  • Guitarman70
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes