Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Samsung

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Samsung Gear] [Bug / Missing functionality] Sync local files result in 'prefetch item unavailable'

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDevice(Samsung Gear 3 Sport)Operating System(Samsung Gear 3 Sport and Windows 10) My Question or IssueCreated a playlist for my gear watch including local and cloud files. Clicked 'download' at playlist and got the notificat...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Germany Device (Samsung Gear 3 Sport) Operating System (Samsung Gear 3 Sport and Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Created a playlist for my gear watch i...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify "error" on Samsung Q7F

PlanPremiumCountryTw DeviceSamsung Tv Q7F Spotify won't even open, all I have is the logo and right under it the message "error"no number. Software is up to date, I've just checked again. Any ideas what to do?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Tw  Device Samsung Tv Q7F    Spotify won't even open, all I have is the logo and right under it the message  "error" no number. Software is up t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gear s3- can’t get to play

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDeviceSamsung gear s3 frontier Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I’ve been having this problem for 2 months now. I’ve downloaded the Spotify app to my smartwatch but I can’t get any music to play. I’ve downloaded t...

•   Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device Samsung gear s3 frontier  Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I’ve been having this problem for 2 months now. I...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Audio gets permanently muted on Samsung wearables (Gear series) by fitness apps

PlanPremium DeviceGear S3 FrontierOperating SystemTizen 3.0.0.2 My Question or Issue Hey together!This is yet another topic concering the Spotify app on the Samsung watches. Since there is not much new information I wanted to bring some attention to ...

• Plan Premium   Device Gear S3 Frontier Operating System Tizen 3.0.0.2   My Question or Issue   Hey together! This is yet another topic concering the Spotify app on the Samsung...
  • jpmatarredona
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Song distortion on Android and W10

Hey, I have a problem with some specific songs and is really annoying, I've tried many things to fix it and the problem still showing, basically, the songs at some specific points they sound distorted and cutted, sounds really bad and what's interest...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I have a problem with some specific songs and is really annoying, I've tried many things to fix it and the problem still showing, basically, the songs at some specific points they sound distorte...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Spotify app on Samsung TV's Store

PlanPremiumCountry EstoniaDeviceSamsung TV 43" UE43NU7192Operating System My Question or IssueNo Spotify application in the Store

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Estonia Device Samsung TV 43" UE43NU7192 Operating System   My Question or Issue No Spotify application in the Store  
  • y9nm_l7-oicr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gear s3 app got many bugs

PlanPremiumCountry Israel DeviceSamsung gear s3SM-R760Operating SystemTizen 3.0.0.2 Spotify Samsung gear version1.0 My Question or Issue Hey, I had started to use Spotify for gear s3, for the last 2 months. Throughout that time, I have faced too many...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country  Israel  Device Samsung gear s3 SM-R760 Operating System Tizen 3.0.0.2   Spotify Samsung gear version 1.0   My Question or Issue   Hey, I...
  • _Bellagio_
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify running on Yamaha AVR

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceGalaxy 5s, Yamaha TRS-7790 and Yamaha AV-A770)Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am a new user and just discovered something I did not know. I was shuting down my system for the night and the music wouldn't stop...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Galaxy 5s, Yamaha TRS-7790 and Yamaha AV-A770) Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I am a new user and just discovered something I did...
  • SadMike
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problems with Samsung multiroom playback

I am having a lot of problems with playback via the samsung multiroom speakers (wam751 and wam 250), the music is interrupted many many times, almost like there is some buffering problem, yet I can get playback from other services on the same network...

• Roadie
  • I am having a lot of problems with playback via the samsung multiroom speakers (wam751 and wam 250), the music is interrupted many many times, almost like there is some buffering problem, yet I can g...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 94 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 94 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bugs - Samsung gear s3

PlanPremiumCountry Israel DeviceSamsung gear s3SM-R760Operating SystemTizen 3.0.0.2 Spotify Samsung gear version1.0 My Question or Issue Hey, I had started to use Spotify for gear s3, for the last 2 months. Throughout that time, I have faced too many...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country  Israel  Device Samsung gear s3 SM-R760 Operating System Tizen 3.0.0.2   Spotify Samsung gear version 1.0   My Question or Issue   Hey, I...
  • _Bellagio_
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV App - No artist page?

Guys, please don't tell me you broke yet another thing you didn't have to, please. Where are the artists on my TV app? I search for an artist and I only get playlists and songs. There is no "go to artist page" on the song playing. "My Library" only c...

• Visitor
  •   Guys, please don't tell me you broke yet another thing you didn't have to, please. Where are the artists on my TV app? I search for an artist and I only get playlists and songs. There is no "...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist's follower doesnt see all tracks on public playlist.

Hi community!A friend follows one of my playlists which contain 670 tracks. But on his device he can't see them all. Even if on the playlist selection page he can see the real amount of tracks on it. I'm on android. And he's on iPhone. Thanks for you...

• Regular
  • Hi community! A friend follows one of my playlists which contain 670 tracks. But on his device he can't see them all. Even if on the playlist selection page he can see the real amount of tracks on i...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Taylor Swift's Red Album Gone?

PlanPremiumCountryMexico DeviceSamsung Galaxy S9+, PC, XboxOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10, etc. My Question or IssueI can't hear/play that album anymore, almost all the songs are grayed out, and only just a few songs were automatically 'red...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico  Device Samsung Galaxy S9+, PC, Xbox Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.   My Question or Issue I can't hear/play that album a...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Google assistant refuses to play spotify songs

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8+ and JBL Link 20Operating SystemLatest Android and Latest JBL firmware My Question or Issue I would post on a Google forum but can't find one, whenever I ask my phone or JBL speaker with the Google assista...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  UK Device Samsung Galaxy S8+ and JBL Link 20 Operating System Latest Android and Latest JBL firmware   My Question or Issue  I would post on a Google f...
  • _Bellagio_
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign into Spotify on Samsung Gear S3

I'm having trouble signing into my Spotify account on my Gear S3 when selecting the "Stream on WiFi" option. I enter in my Facebook login details but it says that I require Premium to login on the watch, yet I have premium already and I'm logged in o...

• I'm having trouble signing into my Spotify account on my Gear S3 when selecting the "Stream on WiFi" option.  I enter in my Facebook login details but it says that I require Premium to login on ...
  • _Bellagio_
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Samsung Gear S3 can't login

Can't login (using facebook) to spotify using my gear s3. I've tried just about everything I could find on forums. Reinstalling the app, reseting the watch, clearing offline devices on spotify website, tried setting up device UN & PW, changed my FB p...

• Visitor
  • Can't login (using facebook) to spotify using my gear s3. I've tried just about everything I could find on forums. Reinstalling the app, reseting the watch, clearing offline devices on spotify websit...
  • _Bellagio_
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to save music to Gear S2

I know similar questions have been asked but I still am not able to do this.I want to save Spotify playlist to my Gear S2 to listen to whule running so I don't need to carry my phone.Have: Premium planSamsung Galaxy S9+Gear S2Latest updates on all.I ...

• ...ave: Premium plan Samsung Galaxy S9+ Gear S2 Latest updates on all. I see others say they have an Off line mode in Spotify on their Gear S2. Is that correct as I do not find that. Am I just missing i...
  • _Bellagio_
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution This Drake promotion is terrible

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to put Drake in EVERY SINGLE section of the Spotify app needs to be fired. I will definitely not be continuing my premium subscription if this keeps up. I enjoy the browse section for discovering new music, not...

• Regular
  •   Whoever thought it would be a good idea to put Drake in EVERY SINGLE section of the Spotify app needs to be fired. I will definitely not be continuing my premium subscription if this kee...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

unable to play john sinclair

PlanPremiumCountrygermanyDevicePC, Huawei, nexus 7Operating Systemwindows, android My Question or Issuei can't play songs from john sinclair on all my devices including webplayer.i have tried: reinstalling, loggig out and in again.however i can downl...

• Plan Premium Country germany Device PC, Huawei, nexus 7 Operating System windows, android   My Question or Issue i can't play songs from john sinclair on all my devices including webpl...
  • Ryko
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung Smart TV - Spotify app freezes at startup

Hi, Since june / july 2014 my Spotify app won´t start, the app freezes at the startup screen picture (With the half spotify logo on a grey background). I'm not receiving any error messages or codes, nothing it just freezes. Everything's up to dates i...

• Casual Listener
  • ...r codes, nothing it just freezes.   Everything's up to dates in terms of firmware/software. My Samsung TV (Type UE46F6475) is running the latest firmware (latest updated 2014-10-14) and the i...
  • Ron79
  • 62 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 62 replies
  • 0 likes