Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Samsung

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Login on Samsung TV Problems

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceSamsung TVOperating System My Question or IssueI have been running Spotify on my Samsung TV for a few years no problem. I reloaded the App a few weeks back as artwork has dropped off. That's still a problem but ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom   Device Samsung TV Operating System       My Question or Issue I have been running Spotify on my Samsung TV for a few years no&n...
  • jacquie_arnott
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution TV SAMSUNG La música se detiene

Hola! Llevo un par de días utilizando la aplicación desde mi televisor Samsung y estaba funcionando muy bien hasta hoy porque pongo cualquier canción y se detiene cada 2-5 segundos, lo conecte a mi celular, lo apague y desconecte un par de minutos y ...

• Hola! Llevo un par de días utilizando la aplicación desde mi televisor Samsung y estaba funcionando muy bien hasta hoy porque pongo cualquier canción y se detiene cada 2-5 segundos, lo conecte a...
  • Wend29
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung Gear S3 - Spotify app removed

I WAS NOW ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP IN SWEDEN PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceSamsung Gear watch S3 with a P20 ProOperating SystemTizen OS, latest version. My Question or Issue I WAS NOW ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP IN SWEDEN Spotify app is no longer avaibl...

• Regular
  • I WAS NOW ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP IN SWEDEN   Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Samsung Gear watch S3 with a P20 Pro Operating System Tizen OS, latest version.   My Question o...
  • Ericksontx
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect on Smart TVs/Streaming Sticks

Why Spotify Connect works without requiring sign in on smart speakers, e.g. echo devices ("Alexa, spotify connect" for guests), and not on smart TVs? I recently discovered my account was connected to a friend's Roku streaming stick for months, when a...

• Why Spotify Connect works without requiring sign in on smart speakers, e.g. echo devices ("Alexa, spotify connect" for guests), and not on smart TVs? I recently discovered my account was connected to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using 2 phones with 1 account issue

Hello. I recently signed up to the Spotify premium service (not Duo). I am in Australia. I have a Samsung J8 phone, and my wife has a Samsung A13 phone. Now, if I listen to a song on my phone, my wife is able to pause or play the song I'm listening t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I recently signed up to the Spotify premium service (not Duo). I am in Australia. I have a Samsung J8 phone, and my wife has a Samsung A13 phone. Now, if I listen to a song on my phone, my w...
  • Guitarman70
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Weird sketchy spotify ad

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceSamsung a13 5GMy Question or IssueI just got this weird sketchy ad for spotify premium for free survey. It asked NO QUESTIONS about spotify and asked me abt Hulu for some reason. Anyway just wondering if it's legit from spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US Device Samsung a13 5G My Question or Issue I just got this weird sketchy ad for spotify premium for free survey. It asked NO QUESTIONS about spotify and asked me abt H...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads + podcasts keep playing at the same time

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceS23 ultra Operating SystemNewest android version, My Question or Issue Ads keep playing during podcasts and both the audio feeds intertwine Before the lastest update, when an ad break happens, the podcast pauses, and th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada    Device S23 ultra  Operating System Newest android version,    My Question or Issue   Ads keep playing during podcasts and both...
  • BrettG94
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify loads very slow and frequently freezes

For some reason, Spotify has become slow, and often freezes. Frequently, I have to start the app or program again. The device doesn't matter. It happens on the laptop, the smartphone ánd the tablet. The (not old) tablet often just gives a black scree...

• Music Fan
  • For some reason, Spotify has become slow, and often freezes. Frequently, I have to start the app or program again.   The device doesn't matter. It happens on the laptop, the smartphone ánd the...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Distractable podcast not playable on phone

Hi!I cannot play the Distractable podcast (which has video) on my phone. It seems to be working on my computer. I've tried updating, reinstalling the app and phone and signing in again. Nothing seems to be working. I keep getting a "Playback Failed" ...

• ...efore this started I had had no issues playing the podcast. There is no problem playing music or other podcasts (although these are not video podcasts).  I have a Samsung Galaxy A42 5G. 
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Last.fm is not scrobbling

I have windows 10 (desktop) and the Spotify application. I try to disconnect and turn on the plug again. I log out of the spotify application and log in again. It still does not work. scroble works only by open.spotify.com. Please help.

• Regular
  • I have windows 10 (desktop) and the Spotify application. I try to disconnect and turn on the plug again. I log out of the spotify application and log in again. It still does not work. scroble works o...
  • kopytko95
  • Casual Listener
  • 41 replies
  • 24 likes
  • Samsung
  • 41 replies
  • 24 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs get added to queue by them self

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceSamsung S23 Ultra Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueWhen ever I change the order of the songs in the queue a song gets added by himself to the "play next" Section.And sometimes the song won't get removed and...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Samsung S23 Ultra  Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue When ever I change the order of the songs in the queue a song gets a...
  • שקד
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bath & Body Parts Podcast Glitch

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceSamsung S21 & iPhone 14 PlusOperating SystemiOS & Android My Question or IssueBath & Body Parts podcast is glitched. On both my phone (Samsung S21) and my mom's phone (iPhone 14 Plus) specific episodes will play either noth...

•   Plan Premium Country US   Device Samsung S21 & iPhone 14 Plus Operating System iOS & Android   My Question or Issue Bath & Body Parts podcast is glitched. O...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs skip first 5sec on every song on android the plays fine

PlanPremiumCountrynew zealand Devicegalaxy s23+Operating SystemAndroid 13have uninstalled and used multiple accounts having the same issue. phone is new and has 400gb memory and 10gb of ram avalible.

•   Plan Premium Country new zealand  Device galaxy s23+ Operating System Android 13 have uninstalled and used multiple accounts having the same issue. phone is new and has 400gb mem...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

follow button

PlanPremiumCountryturkiyeDevice(Samsung Galaxy j 7 prime 2)Operating System( Android ) My Question or IssueSometimes the follow button on my profile does not appear. My friends can't follow me.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country turkiye Device (Samsung Galaxy j 7 prime 2) Operating System ( Android )   My Question or Issue Sometimes the follow button on my profile does not appear. My f...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts cant be played on my Sonos devices - AGAIN

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A40Operating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi there, In december my Sonos devices no longer recognized podcasts played from Spotify. When I've been connected to a sonos device via spoti...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A40 Operating System Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi there,   In december my Sonos devices no longer r...
  • ms5kidsinmn
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Video podcast

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy FE S 20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I had been watching a podcast that had audio and video then one day the video just stopped working and I don't know how to fix it.

•   Plan Free Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy FE S 20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   I had been watching a podcast that had audio and video then one day t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts

PlanPremium DuoCountryKazakhstan DeviceSamsung galaxy s23 ultraOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueOne of the reasons why I switched to Premium was to listen to podcasts, but I can't find them anywhere in the app, and the support topics didn'...

• Plan Premium Duo Country Kazakhstan  Device Samsung galaxy s23 ultra Operating System Android   My Question or Issue One of the reasons why I switched to Premium was to listen t...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs will not pause and start by themselves on PS5 spotify app

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePS5Operating System My Question or IssueAnytime I'm playing music on my PS5 and need to pause the song it will only pause for a second and then start playing again. I have to use Spotify connect on my phone to for...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device PS5 Operating System     My Question or Issue Anytime I'm playing music on my PS5 and need to pause the song it will only pause for a sec...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes