Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Social & Random

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify playlists on SONOS

Hello! I use Spotify on my SONOS system; just this weekend I had four different people ask me which playlist we were listening to. The SONOS controllers (both the Windows controller and the Android app) do not have a place to display the current play...

• Hello!  I use Spotify on my SONOS system; just this weekend I had four different people ask me which playlist we were listening to.  The SONOS controllers (both the Windows controller and t...
  • JamieT
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS] Playlist cover problem on Instagram

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceIphone 7Operating System13.5.1 My Question or Issue A little while ago i made artwork for my playlist and removed it by Computer, then i waited a while so my mobile spotify could uptade itself, but when i tried to share ...

17E8AAF8-5D3F-44B9-94A4-887A37010657.jpeg 5F3340C7-969A-4F16-83D5-1B410C9BF6BA.png B87FB54D-C536-41C0-B4BD-434923C8AAAC.jpeg
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Iphone 7 Operating System 13.5.1   My Question or Issue   A little while ago i made artwork for my playlist and removed it by Computer, then i ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I’ve been “silenced” :/ I only wanted to know why.

I’ve been giving you guys money for ages now. Now I start posting on your Facebook page to make more people swear of how you’re throwing thousands of artists under the bus by randomly stopping support of third party apps and never giving any straight...

• Music Fan
  • I’ve been giving you guys money for ages now. Now I start posting on your Facebook page to make more people swear of how you’re throwing thousands of artists under the bus by randomly stopping suppor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gerenciamento de cache

Eu acho que o Spotify deveria ter um Smart cache, para que quando o cache atingisse uma determinada Quantidade o cache fosse limpo automaticamente pelo spotify.

• Visitor
  • Eu acho que o Spotify deveria ter um Smart cache, para que quando o cache atingisse uma determinada Quantidade o cache fosse limpo automaticamente pelo spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally clicked forget device

I accidentally clicked on forget device. Is there anyway to search for the device again? I’ve tried restarting everything unplugging it all reconnecting the speakers deleting the app and it will not show up on Spotify connect no matter what I do

• Visitor
  • I accidentally clicked on forget device. Is there anyway to search for the device again? I’ve tried restarting everything unplugging  it all reconnecting the speakers deleting the app and it wil...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

cover photo/social media sharing

Hi I need help, so I have changed my cover photos for my Spotify playlists and when I go to share them on my socials the cover photo that I picked doesn’t show up, it’s just the cover photos Of the songs on the playlist. I know how to change the cove...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I need help, so I have changed my cover photos for my Spotify playlists and when I go to share them on my socials the cover photo that I picked doesn’t show up, it’s just the cover photos Of the s...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify removing my acquired streams

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to resolve this issue with Spotify. Im a new artist. I posted a new 7 song EP about 3 days ago. My stats were around 2900+ for all time streams on my release. I went to check my Spotify for artist app, as I had ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I was wondering if anyone knew how to resolve this issue with Spotify. Im a new artist. I posted a new 7 song EP about 3 days ago. My stats were around 2900+ for all time streams on my rel...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adverts as tracks in premium account - generated playlists

wth Spotify? I PAY you a family subscription fee so I don't get whacked with adverts. Today I am finding more and more ads appearing in Spotify generated playlists (made for you) to top that off, not just adverts but frikkin news as well? Really? Thi...

• Regular
  • wth Spotify?   I PAY you a family subscription fee so I don't get whacked with adverts.  Today I am finding more and more ads appearing in Spotify generated playlists (made for you) &nb...
  • proxiblue
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GOOGLE HOME MINI

Spotify the organization made me a promise that after I completed one payment for Spotify's premium services I would receive a Google Home Mini product. I have since made at least two payments and have not heard any updates on the status of the Googl...

• Visitor
  • Spotify the organization made me a promise that after I completed one payment for Spotify's premium services I would receive a Google Home Mini product. I have since made at least two payments and ha...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can brands use Spotify?

Hi, I am wondering if companies can create their own Spotify playlists, with track suggestions from staff and customers? Is there any term or condition which prevents brands from being able to do this? Thanks Rob

• Hi,   I am wondering if companies can create their own Spotify playlists, with track suggestions from staff and customers?   Is there any term or condition which prevents brands fro...
  • harmalarma
  • Casual Listener
  • 36 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 36 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify Feedback

Hi Spotify developers (and management), First off, congrats for developing an awesome concept. If you hadn't thought about it already, music lovers run out of space for music on their mobile devices, so streaming music over Spotify allows us to keep ...

• Hi Spotify developers (and management),   First off, congrats for developing an awesome concept.  If you hadn't thought about it already, music lovers run out of space for music on their ...
  • tylerjarosch890
  • 253 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 253 replies
  • 5 likes

Non public playlist visible on facebook

Hi, some quick feedback, If I unpublish a playlist and send it to a friend, and he chooses to subscribe to it should absolutely not be posted in his facebook feed! I unpublish a playlist when I want it to be private, and that also means i don't want ...

• Hi,   some quick feedback,   If I unpublish a playlist and send it to a friend, and he chooses to subscribe to it should absolutely not be posted in his facebook feed!   I unpubl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes