Topics with Label: song

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeating song while playing

I just wanted to listen to a playlist when the song that I was listening to just repeated from the beginning. Than I tried to hear the song again to the end, when at the same spot it started from the beginning again.By the way I'm listening on the PS...

• I just wanted to listen to a playlist when the song that I was listening to just repeated from the beginning. Than I tried to hear the song again to the end, when at the same spot it started from t...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Glitch
    Playlist
    problem
    PS4
    repeat
    song
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song keeps appearing after being deleted

I have this song on my playlist that has been there since 2013. I've tried deleting it every single day, but for some reason it absolutely won't leave. It just keeps reappearing all the time. How do I get rid of it permanently???

• Casual Listener
  • I have this song on my playlist that has been there since 2013. I've tried deleting it every single day, but for some reason it absolutely won't leave. It just keeps reappearing all the time. How d...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • phone
    reappearing
    song
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes