Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Spotify for Artists

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Spotify for Artists] Ask artists to confirm collaborations before release day

Fake "collaborations" are becoming more and more common. It's too easy for any band to tag any artist as a collaborator and find their way into another bands release radar for extra week 1 streams. Even if a track like this is reported instantly, it ...

• Visitor
  • Fake "collaborations" are becoming more and more common. It's too easy for any band to tag any artist as a collaborator and find their way into another bands release radar for extra week 1 streams. E...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify for Artists] ALBUM TIMELINE

Last year, I released an album called Love scars Which was built like a puzzle... I made 1 cover for the album and a cover for each song Making The album the box and each song a piece of this puzzle. But As right now, an album can only have one cover...

• Last year, I  released an album called Love scars Which was built like a puzzle...  I made 1 cover for the album and  a cover for each song  Making The album the box and&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Spotify for Artists] Beta for Spotify for Artists

Hey All! I am a digital media agency for music artists focused on streamlining industry knowledge and setting them up for long-term project success. Part of my services I offer is Spotify assistance and teaching them about the in's and out's of Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey All!  I am a digital media agency for music artists focused on streamlining industry knowledge and setting them up for long-term project success. Part of my services I offer is Spotify assi...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Spotify for Artists] My song has the wrong artist page

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place to post this issue, but customer support advised me to post here. A song called "YSL", which is coming out soon, has featured a wrong artists profile for one of the artists. The song is by Maks & Monti, but the...

• I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place to post this issue, but customer support advised me to post here.   A song called "YSL", which is coming out soon, has featured a wrong artists profile ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Spotify for Artists] Multiple artist pages under my name exist. What should I do?

I am releasing my own music and would like to build a following around my name. I have registered my first song through DistroKid Better late than never! However, I have appeared several times before on Spotify offering my voice and writing work unde...

• ...as been formed by this latest release. Ultimately, I only want ONE artist page with my name to be featured and to be public since this is where I will be uploading my own music from here on out.&n...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Spotify for Artists] Grouping of band's releases with slightly differnt naming conventions.

So my band has had an album out on Spotify for some time now.(I will just call our band "The ", in order to avoid self-promoting out stuff). The label that put our album out, has our band listed as "" with "The" removed. We have something new on the ...

• Casual Listener
  • So my band has had an album out on Spotify for some time now.(I will just call our band "The <band name>", in order to avoid self-promoting out stuff).   The label that put our album out...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Hide songs on an album on my artist page

I'm releasing an album a couple months in the future. I want to release two singles prior to the full release. Is it possible to post the full album, but only have one song be revealed while the other 5 songs in the album are blurred out or unavailab...

• Visitor
  • I'm releasing an album a couple months in the future. I want to release two singles prior to the full release. Is it possible to post the full album, but only have one song be revealed while the othe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Artist Listenership Data and Graph Reports Incorrect

Have difficulty understanding the maths that Spotify uses for summation and reporting of Listernership over a 28 period on the Artist pageThe daily numbers are listed below. These daily listeners sum to 274 for 28 days, averages at 9.7 per day, but S...

• Roadie
  • Have difficulty understanding the maths that Spotify uses for summation and reporting of Listernership over a 28 period on the Artist page The daily numbers are listed below. These daily listeners s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listeners per month

Добрый день. На странице исполнителей есть данные по прослушиванию в месяц. Эти данные за календарный месяц или за 30 дней от текущей даты? Заранее спасибо за ответ

• Casual Listener
  • Добрый день. На странице исполнителей есть данные по прослушиванию в месяц. Эти данные за календарный месяц или за 30 дней от текущей даты? Заранее спасибо за ответ 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Spotify for Artists] Artists Top 500 rankings won’t change

Every time the monthly stats for artists change, the Top 500 places don’t until a little while later. And sometimes it shows two spots when you go into their bio. Don’t know what to do. Tried every single way I can to fix it yet it never fixes manual...

• Regular
  • Every time the monthly stats for artists change, the Top 500 places don’t until a little while later. And sometimes it shows two spots when you go into their bio. Don’t know what to do. Tried every s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Most Popular

Hi There, so on Spotify when I enter artist's profile, I can see Five of his most popular songs, and next to them there are numbers which I think are saying how many times the song has been played. So my question is, can I see those statistics (these...

• Visitor
  • Hi There, so on Spotify when I enter artist's profile, I can see Five of his most popular songs, and next to them there are numbers which I think are saying how many times the song has been played. S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Spotify for Artists] Upload a GIF as a band's album cover

Dear all,I would like the artists (and users) to be able to upload a GIF as a cover of their album/EP/song/playlist. As a band member, I think this would be a great feature to draw attention of listeners. Note: I have only seen the GIF only for certa...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, I would like the artists (and users) to be able to upload a GIF as a cover of their album/EP/song/playlist. As a band member, I think this would be a great feature to draw attention of lis...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes