Topics with Label: Subscription

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Composer Accounts

Dear users , dear supporters of Spotify ! I am trying to appeal to you of importance ! For months back , I tried through our Forum, to cast the light upon all of the music writers and composers ! We are many ! I do not understand why we shouldn’t hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear users , dear supporters of Spotify ! I am trying to appeal to you of importance ! For months back , I tried through our Forum, to cast the light upon all of the music writers and composers ! We ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Ability to Pick Username

I just signed up for a Spotify account through the main page:https://www.spotify.com/us/signup/ I was not given the opportunity to pick a username. I was assigned a random string of charaters and numbers as my username. After speaking with Chat, they...

• I just signed up for a Spotify account through the main page: https://www.spotify.com/us/signup/   I was not given the opportunity to pick a username.  I was assigned a random string of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Here's an idea...tell me why I should stay with Spotify.

I've been a premium user for years and I have seen this platform slowly, surely and unapologetically stripped of all functions that made this an enjoyable music service to use. I pay $120 a year and can no longer share a song with my friendI pay $120...

• Roadie
  • I've been a premium user for years and I have seen this platform slowly, surely and unapologetically stripped of all functions that made this an enjoyable music service to use.   I pay $120 a ...
  • ChicagoSnakes
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Consider all students!!

I'm a US citizen working in the US for a US based institution, attending a prestigious school in the UK. We are probably a small population but I don't see any need to be exclusionary in terms of who is considered a "student". I am working full time ...

• I'm a US citizen working in the US for a US based institution, attending a prestigious school in the UK. We are probably a small population but I don't see any need to be exclusionary in terms of who...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Discount Family Subscriptions!

When you subscribe to a digital platform which promotes all the values you expect them to as freedom to listen whatever you want, whenever and wherever you want, you might think that you will be entirely free from regular companies and products. That...

• When you subscribe to a digital platform which promotes all the values you expect them to as freedom to listen whatever you want, whenever and wherever you want, you might think that you will be enti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Reasons for cancelling in trial period

If you cancel at the end of your 3 month trial period there is a small survey to ask you why. You have to choose from a list of reasons. There is no option for what might be a very common reason which is that you like Spotify but want to trial Apple ...

• If you cancel at the end of your 3 month trial period there is a small survey to ask you why. You have to choose from a list of reasons. There is no option for what might be a very common reason whic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family - How to handle your home-audio-environment?

Hi there, I`m currently using an Apple Music Family-Account and now testing Amazon Music Unlimited and Spotify 'cause I want to hear Music over Amazon Echo Dot and WebPlayer. I struggle to switch to Spotify (which I like most of the three candidates)...

• Hi there,   I`m currently using an Apple Music Family-Account and now testing Amazon Music Unlimited and Spotify 'cause I want to hear Music over Amazon Echo Dot and WebPlayer.    ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] top 5 list, Ideologically

of reasons why Sotify sucks. I encourage others to comment with reasons beyond the 5 I've listed here. Numerically of course. Now, I've written angry messages on the boards here before and though I don't regret it, I'm sure that not one of my top not...

• Regular
  • of reasons why Sotify sucks. I encourage others to comment with reasons beyond the 5 I've listed here. Numerically of course. Now, I've written angry messages on the boards here before and though I d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Subscription] Find a different way to get money!

I was very upset that the newest update got rid of the way to get more skips!! I can't even listen to the songs I want! Also with the new update I get new skips are random inconsistent times, it's weird and annoying! Also you only get a few skips! So...

• I was very upset that the newest update got rid of the way to get more skips!! I can't even listen to the songs I want! Also with the new update I get new skips are random inconsistent times, it's we...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is my purchased music?

A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad. Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it? We both don't even know the artist anymore...

• Casual Listener
  •  A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad.    Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

change petition to remove 3,300 song limit

https://www.change.org/p/spotify-remove-3-300-song-per-device-limit?just_created=true

• Casual Listener
  • <a href="https://www.change.org/p/spotify-remove-3-300-song-per-device-limit?just_created=true" target="_blank">https://www.change.org/p/spotify-remove-3-300-song-per-device-limit?just_created=...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

missing albums

Missing Gojira albums : Terra Incognita (2001) From Mars to Sirius (2005) The Way of All Flesh (2008) #french #Gojira #Terra Incognita #From Mars to Sirius #The Way of All Flesh #death metal

• Casual Listener
  • Missing Gojira albums : Terra Incognita (2001) From Mars to Sirius (2005) The Way of All Flesh (2008) #french #Gojira #Terra Incognita  #From Mars to Sirius ...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • activity
    artist pages
    Desktop
    iOS
    Other
    Search
    Subscription
    Your Music