Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: WD

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify memory usage + other features

Spotify new version takes over all the memory available.Just started and not playing, mem usage grows. Now it's about 1GB. Other features: Very slow response to actions.Sometimes not scrobble to LastFM in time and the track pops up later (maybe)Can't...

• Roadie
  • Spotify new version takes over all the memory available. Just started and not playing, mem usage grows. Now it's about 1GB.   Other features:   Very slow response to actions. Sometime...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse new releases not working on Windows 7

I have tried logging out and logging back in again but since the last few versions of Spotify have been released, my BROWSE and NEW RELEASE functions have stopped working. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried logging out and logging back in again but since the last few versions of Spotify have been released, my BROWSE and NEW RELEASE functions have stopped working. Any suggestions would be gr...
  • dwardu_vella
  • Music Fan
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

WD TV Live - unit reboots when adding tracjk to playlist

Using WD TV Live (current firmware 2.02.32) to stream a playlist. While streaming on WD TV Live I am also using the player (version 0.9.15.27.g87efe634) on a Macbook (10.10.2) to add tracks to the same playlist I an streaming on WD TV Live. When I ad...

• Using WD TV Live (current firmware 2.02.32) to stream a playlist. While streaming on WD TV Live I am also using the player (version 0.9.15.27.g87efe634) on a Macbook (10.10.2) to add tracks to the s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong songs playing

There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from there new album plays the wrong song. I looked up the ...

• There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WD TV Live with Spotify

I just got the WD TV device and have been using the built-in Spotify app. Something seemed a little off, and I think I finally figured it out. For many songs, the bass is overly heavy and bloated. It sounds like on an old boom box when you'd push the...

• Music Fan
  • I just got the WD TV device and have been using the built-in Spotify app.  Something seemed a little off, and I think I finally figured it out.  For many songs, the bass is overly heavy a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All my Spotify music is gone

My Spotify account was connected through Facebook. I erased my Facebook account. Then, automatically Spotify was logged out. I realised what happened. Then I connected again, through Facebook, and my music was all gone. All my playlists from Spotify,...

• Visitor
  • My Spotify account was connected through Facebook. I erased my Facebook account. Then, automatically Spotify was logged out. I realised what happened. Then I connected again, through Facebook, and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in WD HD live

I bought WD HD Live in 2010, there is Flickr, facebook, could not find spotify. I read on the internet instead of WD HD Live Supports spotify. the firmware is updated

• Casual Listener
  • I bought WD HD Live in 2010, there is Flickr, facebook, could not find spotify. I read on the internet instead of WD HD Live Supports spotify. the firmware is updated
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums didnt displayed

Hi, I have a lot of albums added to my music, they arent displayed on windows.... On my phone there are still there, but on windows I have to save the agaian ¬¬

• Hi, I have a lot of albums added to my music, they arent displayed on windows.... On my phone there are still there, but on windows I have to save the agaian ¬¬
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection problem between your site and Last.FM

Hello My Problem is in the title. I changed my password shortly before. There no report? Cordially

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   My Problem is in the title.    I changed my password shortly before. There no report?   Cordially  
  • drivelikejohnny
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Anyone know what to do? I got spotify through vodafone entertainment paying an extra amount on my tariff every month. Upgraded my phone and now I can't use it any ideas?

• Anyone know what to do? I got spotify through vodafone entertainment paying an extra amount on my tariff every month. Upgraded my phone and now I can't use it any ideas?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not play on my Windows Phone

I have a Nokia Lumia 520 Windows phone, it has the Spotify app already downloaded, it worked fine till I registered for the 30 day trial. Now after selecting a track nothing happens except the floating dots at the top of the screen search all the tim...

• I have a Nokia Lumia 520 Windows phone, it has the Spotify app already downloaded, it worked fine till I registered for the 30 day trial. Now after selecting a track nothing happens except the float...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prevent Miley Cyrus

How do I make it so that I never get another promotion for anything related to Miley Cyrus? I hate that I saw a BIG BANNER for her new album, which makes me want to throw up all over my computer and chuck it out the window. But a much easier solution...

• Regular
  • How do I make it so that I never get another promotion for anything related to Miley Cyrus?   I hate that I saw a BIG BANNER for her new album, which makes me want to throw up all over my co...
  • Joost2
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WD
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on WD TV

1) Beeing a premium user, what is the bitrate when using Spotify on WD TV? 2) New update soon? As others have said before, it crashes and sometimes goes mute, hard to use looong playlists... just wondering. (and by the way, Spotify on android is work...

• Regular
  • 1) Beeing a premium user, what is the bitrate when using Spotify on WD TV?   2) New update soon? As others have said before, it crashes and sometimes goes mute, hard to use looong playlists....
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on wtv

When using the Spotify app on WDTV my playlists automatically shuffle. I want them to play in order. I can find no way to turn this off. When I select options on my controller there is no play mode option as suggested in other forums. How do i get my...

• When using the Spotify app on WDTV my playlists automatically shuffle. I want them to play in order. I can find no way to turn this off. When I select options on my controller there is no play m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred not loading on my WD TV Live streamer

Hi, I have about 650 starred songs that show up on my desktop PC, but only about 360 come up on my WD TV Live streamer. Why didn't they all transfer over? Total noob here, so no geek answers please. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have about 650 starred songs that show up on my desktop PC, but only about 360 come up on my WD TV Live streamer.  Why didn't they all transfer over?  Total noob here, so no geek a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

WDTV not recognizing premium account

I just got a gift card and activated for one month premium however my WD TV Live says that I do not have a premium account. What can I do to make it work? I did reset already the online services. TNX

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a gift card and activated for one month premium however my WD TV Live says that I do not have a premium account. What can I do to make it work?   I did reset already the online s...
  • asander13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding songs to a playlist current playing on wd live from another device leads to the wd crashing

I find it very inconventient to manage my playlists and such directly on the wd player, so I thought I could make a "temporary" playlist that I started playing on the wd, while adding songs on the go from my laptop. (Like when I host a party and peop...

• Regular
  • I find it very inconventient to manage my playlists and such directly on the wd player, so I thought I could make a "temporary" playlist that I started playing on the wd, while  adding songs o...
  • Hermansen
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes