Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Web Player

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player Bandwidth

I have been using the web player for about 2 years or so. Up until about 2 months ago I ran it while playing PC games because it impeded very little (really almost nothing) while streaming music (from non-locally saved playlists). Recently though, my...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using the web player for about 2 years or so. Up until about 2 months ago I ran it while playing PC games because it impeded very little (really almost nothing) while streaming music (fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify getting worse each day?

What's going on?First webplayer switches to old skin which by itself is awful, now songs keep freezing or cutting out, constant refreshing of the page is required for sustained play. It's like something that's decomposing, each day it performs worse ...

• Gig Goer
  • What's going on? First webplayer switches to old skin which by itself is awful, now songs keep freezing or cutting out, constant refreshing of the page is required for sustained play.  It's li...
  • satanluvyou
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Ayuda urgente!!

Descargue spofity y spr bn , despues compre el premium y un dia dejo de funcionar, lo desinstalo y vuelvo a intalar y nada, entro de nuevo y me aparece una ventana que dice spofity dejobde funcionar y me saca de la aplicacion. Tengo un samsung core 2...

• Descargue spofity y spr bn , despues compre el premium y un dia dejo de funcionar, lo desinstalo y vuelvo a intalar y nada, entro de nuevo y me aparece una ventana que dice spofity dejobde funcionar ...
  • santyagoo91
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files in playlists not syncing between mac, PC and Webplayer

I had several song files that I used to keep on my PC and had succesfully imported through Local Files on my Spotify Windows Desktop and into playlists. This all worked fine including syncing the playlist to my iphone (Offline). However it would not ...

• I had several song files that I used to keep on my PC and had succesfully imported through Local Files on my Spotify Windows Desktop and into playlists. This all worked fine including syncing the pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is the web player abandonware?

What's going on with the web player? I have a Chromebook so it's pretty important to me, but it seems completely abandoned for the following reasons: Still shows the Starred playlistUses the old fontDoesn't support ConnectCannot rearrange songs in pl...

• Gig Goer
  • What's going on with the web player? I have a Chromebook so it's pretty important to me, but it seems completely abandoned for the following reasons:   Still shows the Starred playlist Uses ...
  • djshackesq1
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you upload a song onto Spotify?

When I ask this, I don't mean a personal song, but for example: I want to listen to Adele's "When We Were Young" (Live at The Church Studios) specifically, but it's not on the Spotify database. Is there any way it can be uploaded so I can get it on m...

• When I ask this, I don't mean a personal song, but for example: I want to listen to Adele's "When We Were Young" (Live at The Church Studios) specifically, but it's not on the Spotify datab...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player skips some songs and the played song differs from what is showed by the song list

Hi guys This issue does not occurs very frquently although, sometimes when I am listening to my songs, the player automatically skips a song. The result, also sometimes, the player plays one song and when I look at the list it shows me another song s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys   This issue does not occurs very frquently although, sometimes when I am listening to my songs, the player automatically skips a song. The result, also sometimes, the player play...
  • lhsvobodaj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player] Adding A Song To The Queue Selects The Wrong Song

So at work I'm not allowed to download the Desktop client, which leaves me with the web player. It's really great, however if you're already in the queue and want to move songs up to play next, it selects the wrong song. I've attached a couple pictur...

1.png 2.png 3.png
  • So at work I'm not allowed to download the Desktop client, which leaves me with the web player.  It's really great, however if you're already in the queue and want to move songs up to play next,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Bought premium twice this morning and it's still saying I'm free

I've walked through all steps and it's still not working. I've tried buying it to twice this morning. Help me! I use Spotify on iPhone 6 Plus

• I've walked through all steps and it's still not working. I've tried buying it to twice this morning. Help me! I use Spotify on iPhone 6 Plus
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Opera to sign in

It's plain and simple: I was able in the past to do everything in Spotify using Opera, now, everytime i try to Log In it says something like: "The spotify page isn't working. Excessive Redirection from spotify". I checked and i can log in using Chrom...

• Casual Listener
  • It's plain and simple: I was able in the past to do everything in Spotify using Opera, now, everytime i try to Log In it says something like: "The spotify page isn't working. Excessive Redirection fr...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

"The song is not available"

I have been recieving this message for the last 2 months when it comes to Kanye and Drake albums.I don't understand why it keeps happening.I have seen others complain and thought it would be fixed by now.Has there been any work done in fixing this? I...

• I have been recieving this message for the last 2 months when it comes to Kanye and Drake albums. I don't understand why it keeps happening. I have seen others complain and thought it would be fixe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

foreign country issue

Hi everybody, i have the web player on my lumia 830 and since yesterday it was not working properly. Today I figured out why. 14 days ago I came back to Italy, where I am going to be living for some time, and I forgot to change the nationality on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, i have the web player on my lumia 830 and since yesterday it was not working properly. Today I figured out why. 14 days ago I came back to Italy, where I am going to be living for some ...
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

foreign country issue

Hi everybody, i have the web player on my lumia 830 and since yesterday it was not working properly. Today I figured out why. 14 days ago I came back to Italy, where I am going to be living for some time, and I forgot to change the nationality on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, i have the web player on my lumia 830 and since yesterday it was not working properly. Today I figured out why. 14 days ago I came back to Italy, where I am going to be living for some ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers of a playlist that I make private

If some people are following a playlist of mine, and I make it private/secret, can they (the followers) still listen to the playlist?

• Regular
  • If some people are following a playlist of mine, and I make it private/secret, can they (the followers) still listen to the playlist?
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Album with poor sound quality - Bad enconding

Hi, I'm listening to an album and I find a lot of jitter... It's the result of a bad conversion or something like that... How can I reclaim to spotify to correct this? Album link : https://play.spotify.com/track/6zDDSSyGFTK2j4Mi3GrxSg Listen per exam...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm listening to an album and I find a lot of jitter... It's the result of a bad conversion or something like that...   How can I reclaim to spotify to correct this?   Album link :&...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player Discrepancies

I am new to this forum community however I have been a premium customer for years. I do not have the app installed on my work PC due to restrictions, so I use the web player which I am very grateful they have. However I have encountered a major chang...

• I am new to this forum community however I have been a premium customer for years.  I do not have the app installed on my work PC due to restrictions, so I use the web player which I am very gra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Se cierra mi spotify

Tengo spotify premium en mi móvil y al abrir alguna otra. Aplicación se cierra y deja de reproducirse ytengo que volver a abrir spotify

• Tengo spotify premium en mi móvil y al abrir alguna otra. Aplicación se cierra y deja de reproducirse ytengo que volver a abrir spotify
  • jos8001
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to link Facebook account

Hi, I am using my account -gzapico- but I am not able to link it to my FB account. I tried all the howto's and no way to get it working. Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am using my account -gzapico- but I am not able to link it to my FB account.   I tried all the howto's and no way to get it working.   Thanks
  • Jayb72
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Memory usage increases to 100% during WebPlayer is runing until system crashes.

Hey folks, Just realized that the momry usage of my browser (Firefox, Opera and Vivaldi as well) increases continuously while running Spotify Webplayer until the system memory usage reaches 99-100% and the browser and system crashes. Does anyone know...

• Hey folks,   Just realized that the momry usage of my browser (Firefox, Opera and Vivaldi as well) increases continuously while running Spotify Webplayer until the system memory usage reaches ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes