Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Web Player

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Deleting messages? Please please?

I am trying hard to get through a breakup, and would really like to NOT see my ex's messages in there anymore.Is there any way to do this? Or can Spotify perform this action upon request? I know I can "hide" them with the "Showing People you know" op...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying hard to get through a breakup, and would really like to NOT see my ex's messages in there anymore. Is there any way to do this? Or can Spotify perform this action upon request?   ...
  • howdygurl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume changes on android

Running the spotify app version 3.1.0.117 on Android 5.1.1 on am s6 edge. The volume bounces around on every single song noattercliffe if I have equaliser enabled or not or crossfade on or not. Happens on Bluetooth and headphones.Is there a fix for t...

• Casual Listener
  • Running the spotify app version 3.1.0.117 on Android 5.1.1 on am s6 edge. The volume bounces around on every single song noattercliffe if I have equaliser enabled or not or crossfade on or not. Happe...
  • Sd2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify plays wrong song

There are a few songs in my playlists that once played are not the correct songs. The title is correct and the image art is correct but the actual music is not. They are songs that I have never heard of, these songs that come out of the speakers are ...

• Music Fan
  • There are a few songs in my playlists that once played are not the correct songs. The title is correct and the image art is correct but the actual music is not. They are songs that I have never heard...
  • BluePanda
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing on Facebook feature does not work on the Web Player

Does it happen to you as well? Everytime I want to share a song on FB and do "Send to..." the recipient NEVER receive my message...

• Casual Listener
  • Does it happen to you as well? Everytime I want to share a song on FB and do "Send to..." the recipient NEVER receive my message...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to sort Tracks in play list

Am I beiing really stupid or is there anyway of drag and dropping a a song In a different position in your playlist. I have latest version and am working off of both kindle fire and I phone.Thanks in advance

• Am I beiing really stupid or is there anyway of drag and dropping a a song In a different position in your playlist. I have latest version and am working off of both kindle fire and I phone. Thanks ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Webplayer doesn't work on my PC

I've used Spotify Webplayer but about a month ago it stopped working. It won't let me click on anything and it's just stuck on the "connecting to Spotify" page. Please help!

• I've used Spotify Webplayer but about a month ago it stopped working. It won't let me click on anything and it's just stuck on the "connecting to Spotify" page. Please help!
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login o Web Player without access to my facebook account

Hi, I can listen to music at work and obviously want to use my Spotify account, but I can't access facebook on a work computer/wifi so I can't connect using my facebook profile. I've read all the FAQs I could find and if I understand it correctly I c...

• Hi,   I can listen to music at work and obviously want to use my Spotify account, but I can't access facebook on a work computer/wifi so I can't connect using my facebook profile. I've read al...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Workaround for browse which doesn't work upon login

I've seen this post here before that the browse feature doesn't work when you first launch the web player in Windows. I use the web player with Spotify Unlimited on a laptop running Windows 7. I seem to get a new release nearly every day, and this pr...

• Music Fan
  • I've seen this post here before that the browse feature doesn't work when you first launch the web player in Windows. I use the web player with Spotify Unlimited on a laptop running Windows 7. I seem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and tumblr

Why can't Spotify posts on tumblr open in the web player instead of the desktop app? Or play directly from the dashboard like Soundcloud posts do? Or is this all possible but not working for me? It's such a hassle to have to open the desktop app just...

• Roadie
  • Why can't Spotify posts on tumblr open in the web player instead of the desktop app? Or play directly from the dashboard like Soundcloud posts do? Or is this all possible but not working for me?...
  • iamthecrime
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does't work at college and in work

Hello,I'm a premium subscriber and also a fan of Spotify(references many other spotifiers). Really enjoyed the music and the whole service. My problem is that since I moved to college and also lot of time I'm in work, I'm not able to connect to spoti...

• Regular
  • Hello, I'm a premium subscriber and also a fan of Spotify(references many other spotifiers). Really enjoyed the music and the whole service. My problem is that since I moved to college and also lot ...
  • Ricsie
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zwei Alben haben unterbrochene und zu kurze tracks

Hallo!Die folgenden zwei Alben haben unterbrochene, teilweise deutlich zu kurze tracks:Das Album "Istanbul" von "Fazil Say" ist unvollstaendig.Es fehlen zwar keine tracks, dafuer sind aber 3 tracks unvollstaendig und brechen mitten drin ab. Die Laufz...

• Hallo! Die folgenden zwei Alben haben unterbrochene, teilweise deutlich zu kurze tracks: Das Album "Istanbul" von "Fazil Say" ist unvollstaendig. Es fehlen zwar keine tracks, dafuer sind aber 3 tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player shows Error: The playlist failed to load

Am using Google Chrome and have reset my browser and tried in Firefox and IE but still doesn't work but loads ok on the Desktop Application.Any ideas?Thanks

Capture.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Am using Google Chrome and have reset my browser and tried in Firefox and IE but still doesn't work but loads ok on the Desktop Application. Any ideas? Thanks  
  • pshirley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist wont load

Hi, Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/abigailwilliams/playlist/7smvf5l5S3uvc0z8WOp1WBDesktop Version: 1.0.8.59.gee82e7e6Android Version: 3.1.0.1117 I have had Spotify for a while now. I have one playlist that I add to all the time. It has abour...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/abigailwilliams/playlist/7smvf5l5S3uvc0z8WOp1WB Desktop Version: 1.0.8.59.gee82e7e6 Android Version: 3.1.0.1117   I have had Sp...
  • abigailwilliams
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums Randomly Stop Working

Why is it that I will save an album and it will be working fine and then out of no where some or all of the songs are no longer available, but then ofter later on they start working again? I have had this happen a few times and several of them I have...

• Visitor
  • Why is it that I will save an album and it will be working fine and then out of no where some or all of the songs are no longer available, but then ofter later on they start working again? I hav...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

web player display problem in chinese

display problem in chinesethe discover page will look like what i uploadedcould you fix this problem?

• Gig Goer
  • display problem in chinese the discover page will look like what i uploaded could you fix this problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Web Player wont connect

Just keeps saying "Connecting to Spotify...." but never connects.

• Casual Listener
  • Just keeps saying "Connecting to Spotify...." but never connects.
  • tvodotcom
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer save albums to my music

For some reason now, using either the web player or the Android app, I can no longer save any albums. When I click or tap save absolutely nothing happens. Is there a limit as to how many albums we can save to our music collection?

• Regular
  • For some reason now, using either the web player or the Android app, I can no longer save any albums. When I click or tap save absolutely nothing happens. Is there a limit as to how many albums we ca...
  • toffermorgan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify issue with playlist adding

Hey i've been having a problem with adding new songs to my playlists. So whenever I try and add new songs to my playlist it gives me that notification that tells me I already have this song in my playlist. I thought this was weird since I had never p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey i've been having a problem with adding new songs to my playlists. So whenever I try and add new songs to my playlist it gives me that notification that tells me I already have this song in my pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Congrats on new Rewind feature

Congratulations on the new #Rewind feature. Spotify automatically created a 90's playlist for me, and I love (almost) every song. Well done.

• Casual Listener
  • Congratulations on the new #Rewind feature.   Spotify automatically created a 90's playlist for me, and I love (almost) every song.   Well done.  
  • BouncingCzech
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Internal Service Error for Web player

Spotify hasn't work almost for a week now. Each time I opened the page it shows warning message saying "Error 500: Someone put a frog in our services. Sorry about that!". I tried to launch it in incognito window, cleaned cookies, but it doesn't work....

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify hasn't work almost for a week now. Each time I opened the page it shows warning message saying "Error 500: Someone put a frog in our services. Sorry about that!". I tried to launch it in inco...
  • nastiapats
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes