Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Web Player

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can no longer save albums to my music

For some reason now, using either the web player or the Android app, I can no longer save any albums. When I click or tap save absolutely nothing happens. Is there a limit as to how many albums we can save to our music collection?

• Regular
  • For some reason now, using either the web player or the Android app, I can no longer save any albums. When I click or tap save absolutely nothing happens. Is there a limit as to how many albums we ca...
  • toffermorgan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify issue with playlist adding

Hey i've been having a problem with adding new songs to my playlists. So whenever I try and add new songs to my playlist it gives me that notification that tells me I already have this song in my playlist. I thought this was weird since I had never p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey i've been having a problem with adding new songs to my playlists. So whenever I try and add new songs to my playlist it gives me that notification that tells me I already have this song in my pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Congrats on new Rewind feature

Congratulations on the new #Rewind feature. Spotify automatically created a 90's playlist for me, and I love (almost) every song. Well done.

• Casual Listener
  • Congratulations on the new #Rewind feature.   Spotify automatically created a 90's playlist for me, and I love (almost) every song.   Well done.  
  • BouncingCzech
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Internal Service Error for Web player

Spotify hasn't work almost for a week now. Each time I opened the page it shows warning message saying "Error 500: Someone put a frog in our services. Sorry about that!". I tried to launch it in incognito window, cleaned cookies, but it doesn't work....

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify hasn't work almost for a week now. Each time I opened the page it shows warning message saying "Error 500: Someone put a frog in our services. Sorry about that!". I tried to launch it in inco...
  • nastiapats
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get my desktop app playlists to show up in web player?

Is there any way to get a playlist I created in the Spotify Windows desktop app to be available or copied over to my Spotify web player? I have a long playlist I created in the desktop app before the Web Player was available. I'd love to be able to a...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way to get a playlist I created in the Spotify Windows desktop app to be available or copied over to my Spotify web player?  I have a long playlist I created in the desktop app befo...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

BUG Community forum playlist URI error

Howdy I don't know if others have experienced this, but it's happened to be a couple of times previously, figured this time I'd bring it up. Sometimes, the playlist URI link loses it's mind. The app will show the playlist and it will play normally, b...

• Roadie
  • Howdy   I don't know if others have experienced this, but it's happened to be a couple of times previously, figured this time I'd bring it up.   Sometimes, the playlist URI link los...
  • madpw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to hide the player in Spotify Web Player

Hi. Can I hide the player that appears to the right in the Spotify Web Player inferface when I'm not playing music?Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Can I hide the player that appears to the right in the Spotify Web Player inferface when I'm not playing music? Thank you.
  • pacoramos
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to see friend's 'saved tracks'?

Hi, My primary method of favouriting new music that I like is by clicking the '+' button to save the music to my collection without adding it to any specific playlist. My friends also do this, how do I see what songs my friends have saved to their 's...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My primary method of favouriting new music that I like is by clicking the '+' button to save the music to my collection without adding it to any specific playlist. My friends also do thi...
  • cozmicf
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Why does the searching function search "wrong" titles - now - ?

As an example:I want to hear " Nelly-Ride with me"if i type in "ride with me" spotify finds tons of songs , but nelly-ride with me isn't at the top( It was a half year ago)now spotify shows me some country singer, whos song "ride with me" has 1.000.0...

• As an example: I want to hear " Nelly-Ride with me" if i type in "ride with me" spotify finds tons of songs , but nelly-ride with me isn't at the top( It was a half year ago) now spotify shows me ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't access the Web Player with one account, other works fine

Hello, i'm in Germany and recently got a Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile) Spotify streaming flat, which i connected with a new Spotify account.Everything works fine in the Windows Phone App, but when i try to access the Web Player (via Chrome OS), i get a...

• Hello,   i'm in Germany and recently got a Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile) Spotify streaming flat, which i connected with a new Spotify account. Everything works fine in the Windows Phone App, bu...
  • Palladio
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

[ Web Player ] - Adding to queue

Hi,While we are on the subject of users not being able to "add to queue" on the desktop application of 1.0.7.157.... Web Player Add to queue needs a face lift.... When you right click on a song via Web Player and choose Add to Queue - again nothing h...

• Roadie
  • Hi, While we are on the subject of users not being able to "add to queue" on the desktop application of 1.0.7.157....   Web Player Add to queue needs a face lift....   When you right c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Images & Words album (Dream Theater) does not play properly

Hi, The album Images & Words by Dream Theater does not play properly. Only tracks 2 and 5 will play; the others just hang. (Some weeks back, I posted a very similar issue for the Iron Maiden album Powerslave, which is still not working either.)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   The album Images & Words by Dream Theater does not play properly. Only tracks 2 and 5 will play; the others just hang. (Some weeks back, I posted a very similar issue for the Iron Ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify webplayer throttling?

Hey, Since a couple of days spotify randomly stops for 1 second then continues and this like 2 times/song. Ive contacted my ISP already but they said there is nothing wrong with my line. I also got perfect internet speeds and no packet loss. Also tes...

• Hey,   Since a couple of days spotify randomly stops for 1 second then continues and this like 2 times/song. Ive contacted my ISP already but they said there is nothing wrong with my line. I a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't edit payment method

I just changed my address and need to edit my payment method for premium. However, when I try to go to my account, I see no option for editing my payment method. I looked this up in help and it seems like there should be a button there, but all I see...

Screen Shot 2015-06-17 at 4.17.39 PM.png
  • I just changed my address and need to edit my payment method for premium.  However, when I try to go to my account, I see no option for editing my payment method.  I looked this up in help ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make my Starred list public?

I have tried to make my starred playlist public, which it allows me to do in my profile .It checks "public" but defaults to "private" everytime I go back into my profile.And it says ' playlist is now secret' .

• I have tried to make my starred playlist public, which it allows me to do in my profile .It checks "public" but defaults to "private" everytime I go back into my profile. And it says ' playlist is n...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer save new music into 'My Music'

So I've recently noticed that although I've saved & saved albums over & over, they don't save when I go onto my app the next time. Is there a limit to the songs I can save or is there something wrong with my account? Please help, have a couple albums...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've recently noticed that although I've saved & saved albums over & over, they don't save when I go onto my app the next time. Is there a limit to the songs I can save or is there somethi...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! No way of playing open.spotify.com playlists

Hi there,My company has been utilizing Spotify playlists to share our artists/catalog with all of our followers. I did not realize there was an issue until I attempted to click on one of the public playlist links we posted on social media to play it ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...bsp;public playlist links  we posted on social media to play it from my computer. Here is what happens (NOTE: I tried Chrome and IE): 1) I click on this link https://open.spotify.com/user/s...
  • smgherini
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist URI and URL links include previously deleted songs

Hi everyone, I'm trying to add a "currently listening to" playlist to my website. The spotify player app asks for the URI code. When it imports the playlist, it includes songs that I have deleted months ago. My first thought was maybe the app just do...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I'm trying to add a "currently listening to" playlist to my website. The spotify player app asks for the URI code. When it imports the playlist, it includes songs that...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Making a Spotify UX for those with wide and diverse tastes

I like Charts, Generes & Moods, New releases, and Discover. I find stuff I never heard on them. But these helpful features are 99% or so geared toward popular music. Hip Hop, Rap, Rock, Latin, etc.I listen to all of that too. But not as much as other...

• Gig Goer
  • I like Charts, Generes & Moods, New releases, and Discover. I find stuff I never heard on them.   But these helpful features are 99% or so geared toward popular music. Hip Hop, Rap, R...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes