Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Web Player

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Starred playlist not public

Hello, I've just realized that my "Starred" playlist has never been public nor can I set it to public. I looked around in various places to set it to public. Desktop client:When I right click on the playlist in the left side I don't see an option to ...

• Hello,   I've just realized that my "Starred" playlist has never been public nor can I set it to public. I looked around in various places to set it to public.   Desktop client: When I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

flash requirement for webplayer in regard of Apples announcement to launch streaming service

A while ago I posted the following question to which I haven't received much feedback: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Web-Player/Web-Player-please-create-flash-free-option-and-offer-HTML5/m-p/1020323 My problem still remains: I am using an ope...

• Regular
  • A while ago I posted the following question to which I haven't received much feedback:   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Web-Player/Web-Player-please-create-flash-free-option-and-offer-H...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Malfunctions

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this error, but I deal with it at least two or three times a day. After long periods of use in the web player, I've noticed that the web player will start to crap out on me. I'm talking like, 4-5 hours of c...

• Casual Listener
  • ...anted to get out into the public.    Psichi 
  • Psichi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Spotify songs on other devices

Ok so here's my question. I know this is NOT really a "windows" question.I know thanks to the "general questions" section that Spotify really only supports IOS devices. I have an I-pod Nano and the section says it doesn't support that device. ok. Soo...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so here's my question. I know this is NOT really a "windows" question. I know thanks to the "general questions" section that Spotify really only supports IOS devices. I have an I-pod Nano and the...
  • SumYungGuy1975
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio/Playlist bugs/suggestions

Hi. I've found the following problems: RadioWhen you start a radio from a song that is currently playing, the song will stop and start again, but this time inside the radio. This should not happen and the song should continue uninterrupted.When you t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I've found the following problems:   Radio When you start a radio from a song that is currently playing, the song will stop and start again, but this time inside the radio. This should n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Compensation for artists?

I've been having the same issue. Last week, I DM'ed the Spotify Cares Twitter account about it, and the person on the other end kept mentioning how "odd" and "peculiar" it is that my list hadn't updated in over three weeks. "Have you signed out and s...

• Regular
  • I've been having the same issue. Last week, I DM'ed the Spotify Cares Twitter account about it, and the person on the other end kept mentioning how "odd" and "peculiar" it is that my list hadn't upda...
  • gimmeduende
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player and large playlist

I have a ~4300 track playlist which refuses to display properly in the web viewer (all tracks display slowly and show as unavailable). Same playlist is ok in the Android and PC client apps. Anyone know if/how this can be fixed for the web player? Sam...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a ~4300 track playlist which refuses to display properly in the web viewer (all tracks display slowly and show as unavailable). Same playlist is ok in the Android and PC client apps.   ...
  • WibblyW
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nokia Lumia 625 wont install

I have a Nokia Lumia 625Windows 8.1recently updated! It keeps asking me to update to latest version and wont install spotify. this is the latest update?Its the one thing i use mobile frequently any help? i keep gettingmessage "we are having trouble i...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Nokia Lumia 625 Windows 8.1 recently updated!   It keeps asking me to update to latest version and wont install spotify. this is the latest update? Its the one thing i use mobile f...
  • Garc1a
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have a "Liked from radio" playlist

I've just came back to spotify and I noticed I don't have the "Liked from radio" playlist... Did I delete it by mistake? How do I turn it back on? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I've just came back to spotify and I noticed I don't have the "Liked from radio" playlist...   Did I delete it by mistake? How do I turn it back on?   Thanks!
  • nathanls
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically sync local files and iTunes playlists

I want to be able to listen to my songs that I maintain in iTunes on my Android phone. Google music seemed like the ideal way to do this, but despite having an official app that automatically keeps the two in sync, the playlist limit of 1,000 songs i...

• I want to be able to listen to my songs that I maintain in iTunes on my Android phone.  Google music seemed like the ideal way to do this, but despite having an official app that automatically k...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium for .99 for three months

Now does it take out .99 every month for the three months or I just pay once .99 for the three months and after that ends do I still pay .99 I don't wanna loose that

• Casual Listener
  • Now does it take out .99 every month for the three months or I just pay once .99 for the three months and after that ends do I still pay .99 I don't wanna loose that
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving all notifications for new releases

Hi, I have had spotify for quite a awhile now, I follow over 300 artists however I dont recieve some of the new release notifications. Eg. Flume just released a new song Some Minds. I was waiting for the notification to come through, however it never...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have had spotify for quite a awhile now, I follow over 300 artists however I dont recieve some of the new release notifications. Eg. Flume just released a new song Some Minds. I was wa...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems signing in with Facebook since relocation

Hello, I moved from the US to Switzerland. Ever since I can no longer login to Spotify Windows client, Android client or the web player. The error message displays "Your country does not match the one in your profile..." Strangely, the login into the...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I moved from the US to Switzerland. Ever since I can no longer login to Spotify Windows client, Android client or the web player. The error message displays "Your country does not mat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads with sound playing during songs

Lately ads have started popping up which play their audio if you mouse over them, even during a song.It is very agitating and makes it more and more frustrating to use this service. I wanted to see if there was any way to filter it out or report the ...

• Lately ads have started popping up which play their audio if you mouse over them, even during a song. It is very agitating and makes it more and more frustrating to use this service. I wanted to see...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Highlighting Songs in Playlists

So I make use of the Starred playlist, having all songs I have liked when I listen to an album in there as well as my actual 'favourites', so it's running into a large number of songs. However, when I'm browsing artists/albums I have no idea if any o...

• Regular
  • So I make use of the Starred playlist, having all songs I have liked when I listen to an album in there as well as my actual 'favourites', so it's running into a large number of songs.   Howev...
  • Sheepski
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What I'm listening to on Facebook is not working properly.

Hello, This feature "Share my activity and what I listen to on Facebook" is not working properly for me. It has been working just fine like a year ago, but since I updated my Spotify it stopped working. I'm using Spotify for Mac and also on my iPhone...

• Hello,   This feature "Share my activity and what I listen to on Facebook" is not working properly for me. It has been working just fine like a year ago, but since I updated my Spotify it stop...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No "Your Music" Tap on Web Player

When I use the play.spotify.com URL to access spotify on Chrome on a Mac, the "Your Music" tab shows up on the left side of the page without an issue. I get to listen to my saved music, and all is good. However, when I use the same URL on my PC, the ...

• When I use the play.spotify.com URL to access spotify on Chrome on a Mac, the "Your Music" tab shows up on the left side of the page without an issue. I get to listen to my saved music, and all is go...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't access web player from my android...?

I have the Spotify app on my LG G3, but since I have not committed to getting premium, I don't have any freedom on the app. When I try to access the web player online from my phone, it directs me to the spotify. com/us and tells me to get premium. Is...

• I have the Spotify app on my LG G3, but since I have not committed to getting premium, I don't have any freedom on the app. When I try to access the web player online from my phone, it directs me to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Web Player
    WebPlayer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I find an album of 2001 in the "New Releases" section?

Hi This is more a question rather than an idea? But I was wondering why in the "New releases" section I find an album of 2001 (Rammstein - Mutter). Is it an error? Thank you! Camillo

• Community Legend
  • Hi This is more a question rather than an idea? But I was wondering why in the "New releases" section I find an album of 2001 (Rammstein - Mutter). Is it an error?   Thank you! Camil...
  • camillo75
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Browse
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes