Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Windows Phone

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium skipping and pausing on its own on iPhone 6 and iPhone 5

For the past few weeks I've been experiencing very poor music quality on my premium subscription on both my iPhone 5 and 6. When I am connected to wifi and when using my data, the music skips and pauses on it's own. I am considering cancelling my sub...

• For the past few weeks I've been experiencing very poor music quality on my premium subscription on both my iPhone 5 and 6. When I am connected to wifi and when using my data, the music skips and pau...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Windows Phone
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Same problem as others but no reasonable solution. Constantly Spotify tells me I'm offline when I clearly have an internet signal. Yes you can log out, or close the app, or go to settings and turn offline on and off again but its ridiculous how often...

• Regular
  • Same problem as others but no reasonable solution. Constantly Spotify tells me I'm offline when I clearly have an internet signal. Yes you can log out, or close the app, or go to settings and turn of...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows Phone
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Windows Phone][Your Music]

The app for Windows 10 Mobile is in serious performance problems, disrupting the experience of application for premium users. Please update the app with bug fixes, thanks.

• The app for Windows 10 Mobile is in serious performance problems, disrupting the experience of application for premium users. Please update the app with bug fixes, thanks.
  • zappbrannigan01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Windows Phone
    Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[Windows Phone] Focus on fixing bugs rather than adding features

I am/was a huge fan of Spotify. I am huge fan of the discover weekly playlist. Also I would really enjoy the activity feed (if it would work). But there are lots of bugs. Please prioritize repairing the app, before adding new features. Please do not ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am/was a huge fan of Spotify. I am huge fan of the discover weekly playlist. Also I would really enjoy the activity feed (if it would work).   But there are lots of bugs. Please prioritize r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows Phone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone][Other] Spotify free on windows phone

In 2014, Spotify promised Windows Phone users free ad-supported shuffle-play streaming service. In addition, the app description in the market also says "Spotify is now free on Windows Phone."However, when logging in, it turns out users need a premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • In 2014, Spotify promised Windows Phone users free ad-supported shuffle-play streaming service. In addition, the app description in the market also says "Spotify is now free on Windows Phone." Howev...
  • Ellery_Cheng
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Windows Phone
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone][Other] you should be sad spotify :(

Why no update on window phone 8.1 really is sooo slow and lag and the icon is so old ughhh I'm sick of this old update :((((((((

• Why no update on window phone 8.1 really is sooo slow and lag and the icon is so old ughhh I'm sick of this old update :((((((((
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Windows Phone
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Windows Phone] BUG: Windows Phone pinned albums start playing on app resume

It's great that you can pin albums to the windows phone start screen. But when you tap them they start playing automatically - not sure if this is good or bad, really. The bug is that if you've done that then when the app resumes (either because you'...

• Music Fan
  • It's great that you can pin albums to the windows phone start screen. But when you tap them they start playing automatically - not sure if this is good or bad, really. The bug is that if you've done ...
  • BGBrereton
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows Phone
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add some Albums

Can you guys add some albums like Ray Js album with "wait a minute" single, Timbaland's album with "Indian Flute" on it, John Cena's You can't see me album and some soundtracks from video games like Need for Speed, madden or nba live?

• Casual Listener
  • Can you guys add some albums like Ray Js album with "wait a minute" single, Timbaland's album with "Indian Flute" on it, John Cena's You can't see me album and some soundtracks from video games like ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Browse
    iOS
    Windows Phone
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Windows Phone

Hi! I read the news that spotify is available in mexico, im from mexico and i would like to have the app on my phone, i have a windows phone, nokia lumia 800, when is it going to be avaiblable the app? i heard that for the iphone its going to be avai...

• Regular
  • Hi!   I read the news that spotify is available in mexico, im from mexico and i would like to have the app on my phone, i have a windows phone, nokia lumia 800, when is it going to be avaibl...
  • RockYourSocksxX
  • Roadie
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes
  • mexico
    Nokia
    Spotify
    Windows Phone
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes