Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: WP 8

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Making 100% sure wp8 app stays offline abroad

My 12yo daughter is on holiday abroad. I gave her a Lumia 820 for the trip, it has a few playlists synced so she can listen to them offline. Apparently it's working ok (she is in Portugal). But I'm feeling nervous that she will accidentally go online...

• Regular
  • My 12yo daughter is on holiday abroad. I gave her a Lumia 820 for the trip, it has a few playlists synced so she can listen to them offline. Apparently it's working ok (she is in Portugal).   ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabled Sync on 3G mutiple times. still downloaded over cellular.

Besides the app crashing, not playing songs on load and requiring muliple reloads, strange syncing issues....I turned off Sync on 3G, closed the app thinking it was ok. Opened, played some music. I start getting text messages...a bunch of them, that ...

• Music Fan
  • Besides the app crashing, not playing songs on load and requiring muliple reloads, strange syncing issues....I turned off Sync on 3G, closed the app thinking it was ok. Opened, played some music. I s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists disappears

Hi, I have a premium account that I run on my win phone 8 and my win 8 laptop, I also have the account setup on my logitech radio. My problem is that when I create a new playlist it dissappares after a while (1-2 days). It doesn't matter where I crea...

• Hi, I have a premium account that I run on my win phone 8 and my win 8 laptop, I also have the account setup on my logitech radio. My problem is that when I create a new playlist it dissappares aft...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WP 8 memory usage increases

Hi I have a Lumia 920 and after using spotify on the phone I can see in "storage check" in the phone menu that the memory usage for spotify increases. By reinstalling spotify the usage drops to zero but increases slowly again. After two weeks spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have a Lumia 920 and after using spotify on the phone I can see in "storage check" in the phone menu that the memory usage for spotify increases. By reinstalling spotify the usage d...
  • Athoms
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] File storage/ clean up

Problem with the app on a Lumia 820I have my settings enabled to store new music on my SD card... That doesn't happen and seems to be deliberate. During a tidy up exercise, due insufficient space reports on the phone, I noticed that Spotify was using...

• Visitor
  • Problem with the app on a Lumia 820 I have my settings enabled to store new music on my SD card... That doesn't happen and seems to be deliberate. During a tidy up exercise, due insufficient spac...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[W8P HTC] Spotify app stalls and won't play anything?

I have been unable to play anything on this app. I've tried reinstalling, logging in / out and nothing has worked. Am I missing a setting configuration on my phone? Any advice? - Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have been unable to play anything on this app. I've tried reinstalling, logging in / out and nothing has worked. Am I missing a setting configuration on my phone? Any advice?   - Thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8]When will Spotify go out of BETA state?

When will Spotify go out of beta state and be fully supported the Windows Phone OS? I'm missing the playback session saved, fully support for Bluetooth, Radio and a general stability improvement! Thank you.

• When will Spotify go out of beta state and be fully supported the Windows Phone OS?   I'm missing the playback session saved, fully support for Bluetooth, Radio and a general stability impro...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

[WP8] How to store offline playlist on SD CARD ?

Hi there ! Everything's in the title. Juste wanna automatically store downloaded offline playlist on my phone SD Card. But how ? Thank you

• Music Fan
  • Hi there !   Everything's in the title. Juste wanna automatically store downloaded offline playlist on my phone SD Card. But how ?   Thank you
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP8] Logon works sometimes, playing songs fails.

Country: BelgiumDevice: HTC 8XOS version: 8.0.10211.204Both WiFi and 3G I have the issue that I can open the app, but when I login he sometimes gets stuck in an endless loading loop. When it does get through to the app itself I can search songs, see ...

• Country: Belgium Device: HTC 8X OS version: 8.0.10211.204 Both WiFi and 3G   I have the issue that I can open the app, but when I login he sometimes gets stuck in an endless loading loop. W...
  • publierlukillas
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No longer able to access music offline on my mobile - HTC Titan

Yesterday only a few songs out of my list were available in offline mode yesterday, and as today the list isn't accessible offline anymore. Also, I have experienced problems synchronising between my laptop and my mobile. Any hints on what's going on....

• Regular
  • Yesterday only a few songs out of my list were available in offline mode yesterday, and as today the list isn't accessible offline anymore. Also, I have experienced problems synchronising between my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify goes to offline if there is no wifi on WP8, Nokia 920 with latest updates

Whenever I have wifi, Spotify works fine. I can play music and sync songs. As soon as I do not have wifi Spotify goes to offline mode and will play songs only that are sync'd.

• Whenever I have wifi, Spotify works fine. I can play music and sync songs. As soon as I do not have wifi Spotify goes to offline mode and will play songs only that are sync'd.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone syncing playlists over mobile data traffic with sync over 3g deselected

I set a playlist to download and it did this download over the mobile data network even when that option was deselected. I have a 4G account on my Lumia 920, is that option only deselecting 3G and still permit download over 4G? It kind of depleted my...

• I set a playlist to download and it did this download over the mobile data network even when that option was deselected. I have a 4G account on my Lumia 920, is that option only deselecting 3G and st...
  • loadedcarp
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Palylists crashes every time on Lumia 620

Spotify is more or less unusable on my Lumia 620 because I can't access playlists, at all. I've tried numerous times, on 3G and on wifi. The phone starts to download them and I can see the names of a few of the latest ones but after a half a minute i...

• Regular
  • Spotify is more or less unusable on my Lumia 620 because I can't access playlists, at all. I've tried numerous times, on 3G and on wifi. The phone starts to download them and I can see the names of a...
  • noer
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Mobile offline playback pauses Desktop playback (both using same premium account)

Hi, I use same Spotify premium user account in both Windows desktop and Windows 8 mobile. Windows 8 mobile Spotify has offline playlists which have been synchronized completely. Mobile is set to Offline mode. 1. I play music from desktop in online mo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I use same Spotify premium user account in both Windows desktop and Windows 8 mobile. Windows 8 mobile Spotify has offline playlists which have been synchronized completely. Mobile is se...
  • markob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It took over 3 months to give us a Spotify app on WP8, now when will you make it better?

Cause as it stands right now, this is the same exact app we had when we all had Mango. Where's Spotify Radio? Where's better live tiles? How about sending tracks to Spotify friends and accessing Playlists in your Inbox? Lockscreen support? Syncing pl...

• Regular
  • Cause as it stands right now, this is the same exact app we had when we all had Mango. Where's Spotify Radio? Where's better live tiles? How about sending tracks to Spotify friends and accessing Play...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Why is the audio quality so poor? Am I missing something?

I've been a Spotify user and premium member for a while. I switched from Android to Windows Phone a while ago and although I love the Windows Phone experience as a whole, Spotify was one of the few things I missed. I reactivated my Spotify premium ac...

• I've been a Spotify user and premium member for a while. I switched from Android to Windows Phone a while ago and although I love the Windows Phone experience as a whole, Spotify was one of the few t...
  • gecc01
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Installing Spotify on Windows Phone 8 Lumia 620 - App Not Available

Hello I'm trying to install Spotify on my Lumia 620. It works on my Android fine but my Lumia 620 says App is not available, full message is below. Note: I'm not in a Spotify supported country right now. If this is the case then is there any possible...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I'm trying to install Spotify on my Lumia 620. It works on my Android fine but my Lumia 620 says App is not available, full message is below.   Note: I'm not in a Spotify suppor...
  • KQ
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Folders

HI All... New to this forum so be gentle. Have Lumia 920 WP8 (which is impressive). Anyone know how I can shuffle play all Playlist that are conatained with a Folder...? Many thanks

• HI All...   New to this forum so be gentle.   Have Lumia 920 WP8 (which is impressive).   Anyone know how I can shuffle play all Playlist that are conatained with a Folder...? &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windowsphone 8 app does not exist on WP store

Hello, I was just wondering if there is an app for Spotify on Windowsphone 8? When I try to search for Spotify on my Nokia Lumia 920 it shows me everything between here and Timbuktu except for Spotify. Which leads me to thinking that mabye it doesn't...

• Hello, I was just wondering if there is an app for Spotify on Windowsphone 8? When I try to search for Spotify on my Nokia Lumia 920 it shows me everything between here and Timbuktu except for Spotif...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Reporting 'Spotify for Windows Phone 8' bugs

Hi there. We recently announced the Windows Phone 8 Spotify app. I have a great idea for this app! If you have an idea or want to request a feature to improve the app, please let us know in the Idea Exchange Something's wrong ?! If you think you've f...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hi there.   We recently announced the Windows Phone 8 Spotify app.   I have a great idea for this app! If you have an idea or want to request a feature to improve the app, please ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes