Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: WP 8

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

(Bug) Browse and Mood/genres playlist carousels and pages doesn't shows playlist covers anymore

Hi. I just noticed this bug few weeks ago. It used to be appearing before but now it's not. Both on the Browse home, y'a know the carousel that shows you the recommended playlist for your day, and on the Moods and Genres pages, it doesn't shows the p...

wp_ss_20161209_0001.png wp_ss_20161209_0002.png wp_ss_20161209_0004.png wp_ss_20161209_0007.png
  • Music Fan
  • Hi. I just noticed this bug few weeks ago. It used to be appearing before but now it's not. Both on the Browse home, y'a know the carousel that shows you the recommended playlist for your d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Windows phone 8.1 spotify gets stuck when loading the app.

When i open the app it satys in the loading page... it never loads.. i tried to reinstall and works but again i am back to the same problem. is very anoying since i cannot even play any music.. i am paying for nothing :S

• Regular
  • When i open the app it satys in the loading page... it never loads.. i tried to reinstall and works but again i am back to the same problem. is very anoying since i cannot even play any music.. i am ...
  • koenc
  • Music Fan
  • 39 replies
  • 4 likes
  • WP 8
  • 39 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify app on windows phone 10 not working correctly

Hi, The spotify app on my lumia 640 running windows mobile 10 is not working correctly. If I try to play a song I will often be met with a number of different issues. These can include: The app going black and reverting to the main page, the play but...

• Hi,    The spotify app on my lumia 640 running windows mobile 10 is not working correctly. If I try to play a song I will often be met with a number of different issues. These can include...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Lumia 930 bluetooth autostart / connectivity

Hi all,i just switched from Android to wp8 (Lumia 930). I really like the phone but the spotify-app ist really disappointing! Mostly I use spotify in the car and connect it via blutooth but: Why is there no autostart when i connect to the car? It alw...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, i just switched from Android to wp8 (Lumia 930). I really like the phone but the spotify-app ist really disappointing! Mostly I use spotify in the car and connect it via blutooth but...
  • montand77
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Sort Content of Playlist in Windows Phone App / Android

Please allow to sort (asc/desc) content of playlists in windows phone app / android app. I have big playlists with 800+ songs and scrolling is very slow or buggy ....

• Casual Listener
  • Please allow to sort (asc/desc) content of playlists in windows phone app / android app. I have big playlists with 800+ songs and scrolling is very slow or buggy ....
  • Schnoeggi
  • 12 replies
  • 22 likes
  • WP 8
  • 12 replies
  • 22 likes

songs being streamed instead of using offline sync content - windows phone 10

I use the offline sync setting on windows phone 10 to download playlists over wifi to prevent using mobile data - it seems this doesn't work. Spotify will continue to stream songs over mobile data even if offline sync is enabled chewing up data plans...

• Regular
  • I use the offline sync setting on windows phone 10 to download playlists over wifi to prevent using mobile data - it seems this doesn't work. Spotify will continue to stream songs over mobile data ev...
  • barronisrael95
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone - How to save songs to SD card

This is not a question, but a solution.I had a problem when trying to save songs to my SD card, and I noticed a lot of people also have the same problem. I have found a solution. While there is no option to download songs to the sd card, it is possib...

• This is not a question, but a solution. I had a problem when trying to save songs to my SD card, and I noticed a lot of people also have the same problem. I have found a solution. While there i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

You really can't fix offline problem?

How many People should write about offline problem to resolve this? No, I don't login via Facebook. I tried to relogin. I can play music for several minutes and then it appears "you are offline mode". It is interesting because sometimes I can't searc...

• Casual Listener
  • How many People should write about offline problem to resolve this? No, I don't login via Facebook. I tried to relogin. I can play music for several minutes and then it appears "you are offline mode"...
  • frapp_soul
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not recognise that I am, indeed, connected to reliable internet source. I am really mad because I do not know the reason why it will not take itself out of 'offline mode.' Please help me.

• Spotify will not recognise that I am, indeed, connected to reliable internet source.   I am really mad because I do not know the reason why it will not take itself out of 'offline mode.' &nbs...
  • satu1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8/W10M] Using more data than it should when music quality is set to Normal

Hello,I'm with Videotron in Canada and I have the unlimited music streaming feature, but it doesn't seem to be working with spotify (works with Groove/Xbox music though). I am using a Windows Mobile 10 phone, although I had the same problem with my W...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm with Videotron in Canada and I have the unlimited music streaming feature, but it doesn't seem to be working with spotify (works with Groove/Xbox music though). I am using a Windows ...
  • comebackkid777
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I would like to be able to reorder tracks within a Playlist on Windows Mobile.

I'm unable to reorder Playlists on Windows Mobile. This issue is causes further pain due to the fact that there are no otions to specify how tracks are added to a Playlist (i.e. Newest Tracks at the Top). Please add a Reorder feature.

• Visitor
  • I'm unable to reorder Playlists on Windows Mobile.  This issue is causes further pain due to the fact that there are no otions to specify how tracks are added to a Playlist (i.e. Newest Tracks a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App for Windows Phone always offline

Ever since the new updates to both phone and OS, Spotify for Windows Phone/Windows 10 Mobile has been in a "Disconnected State" whenever I open it. Even though I have WiFi and Mobile Data, and I can still access the internet (I'm typing this feedback...

• Gig Goer
  • Ever since the new updates to both phone and OS, Spotify for Windows Phone/Windows 10 Mobile has been in a "Disconnected State" whenever I open it. Even though I have WiFi and Mobile Data, and I can ...
  • ristojuu
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • WP 8
    WRT
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Quando sairá o recurso para controlar o spotify do pc pelo windows phone 8.1?

Estou precisando muito desse recurso, alguém sabe me falar quando vai sair, ou se vai sair esse recurso para Windows Phone 8.1

• Estou precisando muito desse recurso, alguém sabe me falar quando vai sair, ou se vai sair esse recurso para Windows Phone 8.1
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Missing tracks from playlists on 8X

Since I haven't' seen any help regarding my problem, here's a new thread. In short, there are tracks in most all of my playlists that simply don't show up on my 8X. At all. Can't be streamed, or synced, because they aren't there. All of them are avai...

• Regular
  • Since I haven't' seen any help regarding my problem, here's a new thread.   In short, there are tracks in most all of my playlists that simply don't show up on my 8X. At all. C...
  • tma3030
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify With Car

Hello. I just got a 2013 Honda CRV EX, which included bluetooth. I am able to switch it into bluetooth audio mode, but it plays from the default audio player (I'm using a Nokia Lumia 822 w/ Windows Phone 8.1) rather than spotify. Some internet resear...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I just got a 2013 Honda CRV EX, which included bluetooth. I am able to switch it into bluetooth audio mode, but it plays from the default audio player (I'm using a Nokia Lumia 822 w/ Windows P...
  • rrc-mx
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

app deletes offline music wp8.1

Hello I've been battling this issue for a long time and I'm realm getting fed up with it. Almost everyday when my phone has no signal due to going into a subway my Spotify app shows that me previously offline music is no longer offline and I have to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I've been battling this issue for a long time and I'm realm getting fed up with it. Almost everyday when my phone has no signal due to going into a subway my Spotify app shows that me previousl...
  • miking
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Windows Phone 8.1

Hi, I recently installed the spotify app on my Lumia 640 with Windows Phone 8.1, and when I try to enter to my profile page, a message pops that says "user profile not found". Any ideas what it could be?Any help I can get will be useful. Greetings!

• Hi, I recently installed the spotify app on my Lumia 640 with Windows Phone 8.1, and when I try to enter to my profile page, a message pops that says "user profile not found". Any ideas what it could...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone doesn't connect to Bluetooth devices

I've tried many times in so many ways to play Spotify on my car and different Bluetooth devices but I can't. Can anybody tell me how could I if it's possible?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried many times in so many ways to play Spotify on my car and different Bluetooth devices but I can't. Can anybody tell me how could I if it's possible? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8.1] Cannot install app anymore!

Info:Model: SAMSUNG GT-I8750OS version: 8.10.14157.200 (no updates available!) Problem:First I couldn't upgrade to the latest(?) version of Spotify. It downloaded OK but 30%-40% into the installation it stops and say "Attention required, Tap here". I...

• Info: Model: SAMSUNG GT-I8750 OS version: 8.10.14157.200 (no updates available!)   Problem: First I couldn't upgrade to the latest(?) version of Spotify. It downloaded OK but 30%-40% into t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes