Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: wrapped 2018

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrapped 2018 page difficult to read/view

Hello, If you are having difficulties with viewing the Wrapped 2018 page, hit +VOTE and leave a message with a screenshot of what you see and with which browser(s) this happens. This can include colors that make it hard to read the page, formatting b...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hello,   If you are having difficulties with viewing the Wrapped 2018 page, hit +VOTE and leave a message with a screenshot of what you see and with which browser(s) this happens.   ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes
  • wrapped 2018
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes

My Spotify Top 5 artist and Songs are wrong

My Question or IssueMy top 5 artist of 2018 is wrong I've listen to Justin Timberlake and Ariana Grande, but I don't know who Kevy Stubbs or Dj Biz is. The list of songs is wrong I've never listened to those songs. Ugh!!! This really messed my top 10...

MySpotifyWrapped2018.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •    My Question or Issue My top 5 artist of 2018 is wrong I've listen to Justin Timberlake and Ariana Grande, but I don't know who Kevy Stubbs or Dj Biz is. The list of songs is wrong I've...
  • supergirl558824
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Top 5
    wrapped 2018
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes