Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Your Music

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Filter on albums page should support artist names

The Android App allows to filter library albums by title or artist. The windows desktop app does not support artist names and it would be nice to have this feature.

• Regular
  • The Android App allows to filter library albums by title or artist. The windows desktop app does not support artist names and it would be nice to have this feature.
  • dperitch
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Music
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

I can't find my own music in the list for posting background music through Instagram.

It seems like it's organized pretty randomly, sometimes by song and sometimes through artists. I'm confused as to why it would only give the option of playing "popular" songs as I found a lot of stuff on the list that is not popular at all. Anyone kn...

• Casual Listener
  • It seems like it's organized pretty randomly, sometimes by song and sometimes through artists.  I'm confused as to why it would only give the option of playing "popular" songs as I found a lot o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Talk to your customers

Here is a great idea. share your logic with your customers. Even if the news is bad.Clearly lots of people want the download limit removed. Like me they want access to all their music off line.Now you may have a really strong reason for keeping the l...

• Music Fan
  • Here is a great idea. share your logic with your customers. Even if the news is bad. Clearly lots of people want the download limit removed. Like me they want access to all their music off line. No...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Check out my Playlists

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hey guys! My name is Blanca (blanca.bauza on spotify) and I have over 90 awesome playlists that i would love for you to check out! Every single genre wether its rap, classics, insrutrummental, reggae,reggaeton (by the way ...

• Gig Goer
  •   Hey guys! My name is Blanca (blanca.bauza on spotify) and I have over 90 awesome playlists that i would love for you to check out! Every single genre wether its rap, classics, insrutrumm...
  • BLANCABAUZA
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Türkçe Çeviri Önerisi

Merhaha,Şarkı listeleri, albümler, sanatçılar, vb. gibi başlıkların yanında müzikleri kişisel arşive eklemek için bulunan tuş için "kaydet" kelimesi kullanılmış. Bunun yerine "sakla" kelimesi daha doğru olur diye düşünüyorum.Saygılarımla.

• Merhaha, Şarkı listeleri, albümler, sanatçılar, vb. gibi başlıkların yanında müzikleri kişisel arşive eklemek için bulunan tuş için "kaydet" kelimesi kullanılmış. Bunun yerine "sakla" kelimesi daha ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

PS4 App Improvements

I would love to see the user friendliness of the My Music section improved. Having a large list of albums and songs it becomes frustrating because the content is only available alphabetically. My biggest source of aggravation is because I cannot go b...

• I would love to see the user friendliness of the My Music section improved. Having a large list of albums and songs it becomes frustrating because the content is only available alphabetically. My big...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ocultar Album!

É uma sugestão simplés! Em outros players de música quando seleciona o artista ele te dá a opção de abrir o álbum que você quer para vizualizar as musicas... e do Spotify vem tudo aberto e assim demora pra achar o álbum quando o artista tem 12 álbuns...

• É uma sugestão simplés! Em outros players de música quando seleciona o artista ele te dá a opção de abrir o álbum que você quer para vizualizar as musicas... e do Spotify vem tudo aberto e assim demo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Windows Phone][Your Music]

The app for Windows 10 Mobile is in serious performance problems, disrupting the experience of application for premium users. Please update the app with bug fixes, thanks.

• The app for Windows 10 Mobile is in serious performance problems, disrupting the experience of application for premium users. Please update the app with bug fixes, thanks.
  • zappbrannigan01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Windows Phone
    Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[Web Player][Your Music] Can't remove songs

Just a fault with the system so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post. When viewing my songs list, when I click the x to remove a song, it just comes back again and again.Please fix. Cheers

• Casual Listener
  • Just a fault with the system so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post.   When viewing my songs list, when I click the x to remove a song, it just comes back again and again. Please fix...
  • Perin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Your Music] Letzter Titel im Offline-Modus anzeigen

Hallo,ich habe mir extra Alben heruntergeladen, damit ich sie offline anhören kann. Wenn ich aber Spotify einschalte, bekomme ich immer zuerst die Meldung, dass ich mich im Offline-Modus befinde. Damit der zuletzt gehörte Titel angezeigt wird, muss i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, ich habe mir extra Alben heruntergeladen, damit ich sie offline anhören kann. Wenn ich aber Spotify einschalte, bekomme ich immer zuerst die Meldung, dass ich mich im Offline-Modus befinde. D...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No "Your Music" Tap on Web Player

When I use the play.spotify.com URL to access spotify on Chrome on a Mac, the "Your Music" tab shows up on the left side of the page without an issue. I get to listen to my saved music, and all is good. However, when I use the same URL on my PC, the ...

• When I use the play.spotify.com URL to access spotify on Chrome on a Mac, the "Your Music" tab shows up on the left side of the page without an issue. I get to listen to my saved music, and all is go...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement a Staylist

This is a hybrid of a playlist and station and is explored in my blog post. Bascially, it's a simple way to listen to music, add it to a playlist (for playing specifically good songs individually later).

• Casual Listener
  • This is a hybrid of a playlist and station and is explored in my blog post.   Bascially, it's a simple way to listen to music, add it to a playlist (for playing specifically good s...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Radio
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added?

Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added? IE. The drake mixtape 6 God which has been released on itunes and 2 weeks have gone by and still nothing on here. I have already added it for myself to listen to, but i would also like m...

• Casual Listener
  • Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added? IE. The drake mixtape 6 God which has been released on itunes and 2 weeks have gone by and still nothing on here. I have already ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Request

I am a huge fan of ACDC and it saddens me that Spotify hasn't provided me and fellow fans of ACDC or rock music their albums. Is there a way we can formally request the album to be added so we can appreciate their rock music? It is a MUST to have ACD...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a huge fan of ACDC and it saddens me that Spotify hasn't provided me and fellow fans of ACDC or rock music their albums. Is there a way we can formally request the album to be added so we can ap...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Albums
    Your Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

missing albums

Missing Gojira albums : Terra Incognita (2001) From Mars to Sirius (2005) The Way of All Flesh (2008) #french #Gojira #Terra Incognita #From Mars to Sirius #The Way of All Flesh #death metal

• Casual Listener
  • Missing Gojira albums : Terra Incognita (2001) From Mars to Sirius (2005) The Way of All Flesh (2008) #french #Gojira #Terra Incognita  #From Mars to Sirius ...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • artist pages
    Desktop
    iOS
    Other
    Search
    Subscription
    Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Create a disc/playlist of the League of Legends commercial soundtracks (LoL)

Hello, Recently with the World championship being disputed and the leagues of League of Legends being played during the seasons, there is a market of people that would like to hear the music they play during the streaming of the matches. You can find...

• Regular
  • Hello, Recently with the World championship being disputed and the leagues of League of Legends being played during the seasons, there is a market of people that would like to hear the music they...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    championship
    lcs
    League of legends
    LOL
    OGN
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add Flyleaf's new album! Between the Stars

Flyleaf has made a new album, it's really awesome and I really want it to be on Spotify! It's called Between the Stars. Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Flyleaf has made a new album, it's really awesome and I really want it to be on Spotify!   It's called Between the Stars.   Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • new album
    Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add some Albums

Can you guys add some albums like Ray Js album with "wait a minute" single, Timbaland's album with "Indian Flute" on it, John Cena's You can't see me album and some soundtracks from video games like Need for Speed, madden or nba live?

• Casual Listener
  • Can you guys add some albums like Ray Js album with "wait a minute" single, Timbaland's album with "Indian Flute" on it, John Cena's You can't see me album and some soundtracks from video games like ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Browse
    iOS
    Windows Phone
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes