Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: 401

Labels

Forum Posts

Important: App review and quota extension waiting times

The Spotify for developers platform helps many bring their ideas to life. Whether it's a short term app helping an artist’s release or something more long term - there is always a chance of success. Things start to grow and then you might also need w...

• rushilshah282
  • Visitor
  • 101 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 101 replies
  • 17 likes

Bug in Search API: Always returning null

CountryGermanyOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello fellow developers, I'm currently experiencing an issue with the /search endpoint in the API. My ultimate goal is to obtain the Spotify IDs for songs listed in the listening history JS...

• Casual Listener
  • Country Germany Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello fellow developers,   I'm currently experiencing an issue with the /search endpoint in the API. My ultimate g...
  • SpotifyTom
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
    api
    bug
    Search
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 401 error for GET search request but not other GET requests?

I have previously had no issues with GET requests from /v1/playlists/ or /v1/playlists//tracks endpoints, but now I can't seem to GET from a search endpoint. I have the following code snippet for a GET search request: var responseApi = await fetch('h...

• Gig Goer
  • I have previously had no issues with GET requests from /v1/playlists/<playlist-id> or /v1/playlists/<playlist-id>/tracks endpoints, but now I can't seem to GET from a search endpoint...
  • koralyoung
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
    api
    Question
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Making a playlist react 401

Spotify Playlist generation ReactHello,I am struggling to create a playlist on my React App. I added the scopes required, but I still get a 401 error whenever I try to make a playlist, despite things like search and getting audio features continuing ...

airborm_1-1661458273437.png
  • Regular
  • Spotify Playlist generation React Hello, I am struggling to create a playlist on my React App. I added the scopes required, but I still get a 401 error whenever I try to make a playlist, d...
  • airborm
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

401 error when accessing user liked/saved songs

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceWindows 10 Laptop My Question or IssueWhen trying to access users liked songs via the Spotify API, I can generate an access code, however when trying to use the access code to the"https://api.spotify.com/v1/me/tr...

• Casual Listener
  • ...owever when trying to use the access code to the "https://api.spotify.com/v1/me/tracks" endpoint, I just get a 401 error.    I have attached my code here in case there is a mistake I...
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
    Python
    saved songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes