Topics with Label: 401 Unauthorized

Labels

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Spotify for Developers board!

Welcome to the Spotify for Developers board! This forum is the place for conversations about Spotify's Web API, Web Playback SDK, Widgets, and other developer tools. Here you can ask questions about the Spotify platform, chat with other developers, a...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 51 likes

401 No token provided

I want to get as a JSON file the contents of my Spotify library, mainly liked songs and playlists. Spotify's web API provides that, but I am not experienced with web applications.However I am experienced with Python, and I try to implement what the S...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to get as a JSON file the contents of my Spotify library, mainly liked songs and playlists. Spotify's web API provides that, but I am not experienced with web applications. However I am exper...
  • ThanosSptfComm
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 401 Unauthorized
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 401 Unauthorized Error after Quota Extension

We were recently approved for a quota extension on the Spotify Developer Platform and all Spotify APIs stopped working for our app after approval. The app worked perfectly fine in developer mode and works if we switch the client ID to another account...

• Regular
  • We were recently approved for a quota extension on the Spotify Developer Platform and all Spotify APIs stopped working for our app after approval. The app worked perfectly fine in developer mode...
  • rahadk37
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 401 Unauthorized
    Possible Bug
    Quota Extension
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes